Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
My best experiences have been with providers who were willing to meet me OTC for drinks or a meal first. The very best exeriences I have had were with 2 ladies who did this. They were willing to make the investment to get to know me first and were repaid with many sessions and, I think, a better expereince as well. One lady I meet several times a week for many months. The other at least once a month for quite some time. They felt far more like friends than just providers. I felt like I was not just another client but someone they really liked to see. Maybe they were just great actors but it sure made a difference to me.

I would never expect every provider to be willing or able to make the time to meet first OTC and for many guys it would make no difference. But for me, it can make the difference between a one time client and a long term, steady hobby related relationship.

Not all clients want the same thing. For some uf us the emotional GFE part is just as important as the physical part. Thats why I like socials as a way to get to know you first

Just keep in mind ladies, As you are different and may desire different things from a client, we are not all the same either. Be willing to at least consider doing someting different sometimes. The investment may payoff big sometimes. Love you all. XOXO
+1 Well said sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart View Post
I miss the sessions where you really get to hang out and get to know someone. I've seen a couple people who've turned out to be good regulars where the first time we met we just sat back with a beer or had a drink and relaxed and flirted and got to know what each other likes, the kind of conversations that drift to any topic instead of just rushing straight to the bed (or wherever). These usually occurred in outcalls where the guy felt more comfortable with his environment. It seems like lately there hasn't been as much enjoyment of each other's actual company as it is about the grand finale . I like for that to be the icing on the cake in my sessions.

I was just wondering what were some things you like to do in a session (Besides the obvious) or some things providers/hobbyist have done to really grab your attention.
Gabby, you are very pretty and your message hit home as to what i love. Even if you don't want to spend alot of time leaving your incall, I have an idea that you might like. Senerio: I arrive at your incall with a Fruit Plate w/Caramel Dip, Ice Cold Beer or Crown-n-Coke (unopened) with Ice & 2 Cups, and an Envelope. We get to know each other (OTC) Talking, Flirting, Touching, Kissing, Eatting, Drinking, Listening to some nice Music for about 30-min.

Then the Session time Begins

Are you Interested?
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #17
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

GS has been reading my mind. I really want my first Provider experience to be the dinner date, get to know each other, give a kiss, give a gift and see each other on another day for BCD. I'm a shy kinda guy and have to build some type of connection. I've never been able to "perform" with a stranger. I thought I was the odd duck until I read this thread.
LucadeJure is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #18
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There were a couple of different providers back on ASPD that offered to cook dinner at her incall and then BCD. I regret not following up on that. They didn't charge that much more and they were into cooking just as I am. It would have been interesting. Maybe some of the ladies here , that are into cooking , could offer that. It would be a great way to spend a couple of hours.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If seeing a provider for the first time it is always enjoyable to sit and chat a little to see if there may be a connection of some kind. The majority of providers I have seen over the years are all this way. Makes the date more relaxing and comfortable especially if the conversation is light and fun.

My ATF who I have been seeing for a little over two years welcomes me in with a hug and kiss and then we proceed to talk about what's new since we last saw each other. Then as we move to BCD activities we continue chatting as we lay down and begin foreplay. To me this is a big part of foreplay. Seeing each other as long as we have has made us very familiar with our likes and dislikes BCD.

We have lunched together after BCD but not away from her incall. She has cooked a nice lunch for me in the past which we enjoyed afterwards as we continued to chat about our mutual interests.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #20
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

There are a few girls that I see that like to spend time chatting and this is the reason for some of the well over an hour reviews I have done. At the same time they all gave me all the time I needed to get my happy ending as well and these are the providers that I enjoyed the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I think I have to offer the best multi-hour rate there is.

I am low volume, not a clock watcher and prefer to actually go for dinner and drinks also with a session included.
(To me, there is no reason to charge someone to watch me eat or hang out.
Thats stupid. IMO )

And....it has always been this way.....ALWAYS....
berkleigh I have been holding off on seeing you till I could arrange for the wife and I to meet you but with thinking like this the wife had better hurry up and decide to join me or she will be left behind.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #21
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
I miss the sessions where you really get to hang out and get to know someone. I've seen a couple people who've turned out to be good regulars where the first time we met we just sat back with a beer or had a drink and relaxed and flirted and got to know what each other likes, the kind of conversations that drift to any topic instead of just rushing straight to the bed (or wherever). These usually occurred in outcalls where the guy felt more comfortable with his environment. It seems like lately there hasn't been as much enjoyment of each other's actual company as it is about the grand finale . I like for that to be the icing on the cake in my sessions.
You are a real catch...I am interviewing for replacements in my ATF all-stars list due to some tragic retirements and out-of-state moves. PM for my application.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #22
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Aw, yes, in a perfect world.

But. . . beware!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #23
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
There are a few girls that I see that like to spend time chatting and this is the reason for some of the well over an hour reviews I have done. At the same time they all gave me all the time I needed to get my happy ending as well and these are the providers that I enjoyed the best.

berkleigh I have been holding off on seeing you till I could arrange for the wife and I to meet you but with thinking like this the wife had better hurry up and decide to join me or she will be left behind.
anytime you guys are ready........
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #24
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

ive taken a few ladies to dinner and drinks . ive even taken some to the movies. all otc, but i let it known ahead of time that its just otc time. i think it makes the date more relaxin knowing that its just friend time. and session time ill schedule when its time. all my dates have been with ladies ive seen multiple times and has been very casual. like hey there "xyz" wanna grab a bit to eat? its either "sure" or "sorry cant tonight, workin." either way is cool, its just hanging out time.
but, to answer the question and stay on topic. im always up for a nice date with or without a session scheduled, everyone needs to eat, and most enjoy good conversation
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #25
BigMike1958
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Multi hour dates

I enjoy multi hour date many ladies I have seen likes a dinner date and ends up staying much longer the the time I paid for because they are having fun and normally do not book time after a longer date
BigMike1958 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #26
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I mean don't get me wrong, I go for the quick strip get off and leave asap anytime but i felt like that kinda ripped the guys off cause i definitely don't stay the full hour if that's the case. and i wasn't referring to OTC dates either. I just meant while in a session its a lot easier to build the physical chemistry and ease into it and more fun to me, IMO, than just jumping into it.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #27
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and see in my eyes i see a dinner date as actually going out, and maybe not always just for dinner but maybe something fun and entertaining for a couple hours before going back home and BCD starts. To me that's what a real "dinner date" rate is, and can be up there because its not really time limited, its more of however long it takes to do what we're going to do.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #28
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
i felt like that kinda ripped the guys off cause i definitely don't stay the full hour if that's the case. and i wasn't referring to OTC dates either.
If I pay for an Hour, I expect a Full Hour.

WOW, what a complete turn around.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #29
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
WOW, what a complete turn around.

CG

Hear that? It's the sound of all those bubbles bursting....
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

One of the best times I had in the hobby world was having a SB/SD relationship. Lots of vertical as well as horizontal time. Lots of fun things. Dave and Busters for several hours of eating, drinking, playing games, just hanging out. Went to that little place across the I35 from there where they have all those race cars, etc. Every week we did something different. Sometimes we would go to a movie. Sometimes it was an afternoon of shopping (that got a little expensive sometimes). Some days we would just go to a local motel with a swimming pool and take some beer down and swim, lay around, fool around in the pool, etc. (Really funny to watch one guy eyeing us from the second floor walkway when she took off her bottoms and mounted me right there in the pool and waved her bottoms over our heads). Every time was spent with some BCD activities. The time always varied, but the rate was excellent.

For those of you interested in this, there are a lot of posts that can guide you. But I will also say it usually starts as a good value, but over time the $ gets more and more and more. Or at least it did for me.

Make yourself a regular at the local strip club. And I mean A REAL REGULAR - several times a week and for several hours at a time. You don't have to drink that much or buy that many drinks every time. But sometimes you will!!! Find one you like, spend some time developing a relationship and then make your move. I have found that there are a number of these ladies who only make $200 - $300 a day and they are more than willing to spend the whole day with you just having a good time with some BCD play if they can go home with a guarantee of the same amount as if they had worked and danced and generally killed their knees at the strip club.

Just my $.02 worth.

BUT IT DOES GET EXPENSIVE BEFORE IT's OVER IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL.
Go4it is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women