Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A nation of laws Munchie? You mean like slavery, segregation, genocide, and medical sterilizations? They were all the law at one point. So Munchie supports ANYTHING as long as it's the law. So fuck the Underground railroad, right Munchie! Get them there Japenese into those camps right Munchie? Lets sic the dogs on those peaceful protesters in Selma, right Munchie?

You are a piece of work Munchie, a fairly ignorant piece of work. Who knew you supported all of the above but not veterans. We'll remember that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
A nation of laws Munchie? You mean like slavery, segregation, genocide, and medical sterilizations? They were all the law at one point. So Munchie supports ANYTHING as long as it's the law. So fuck the Underground railroad, right Munchie! Get them there Japenese into those camps right Munchie? Lets sic the dogs on those peaceful protesters in Selma, right Munchie?

You are a piece of work Munchie, a fairly ignorant piece of work. Who knew you supported all of the above but not veterans. We'll remember that.
damn you're dumb ... teacher ya say?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
It is no surprise at all that you would defend the decision to keep the veterans out. If you think the park rangers wont get paid after this show is over, then you are a bigger idiot than even I thought.
its a federal law Mr. biggest idiot, I suppose you think it's ok to break the law ... rightwinger
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #19
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its a federal law Mr. biggest idiot, I suppose you think it's ok to break the law ... rightwinger
Obviously there are times when breaking the law is not only appropriate but a moral obligation. People fighting against slavery and supporting the underground railroad were breaking the law. The people that decided to break from England were breaking the law. I am sure that MLK broke some laws fighting for civil rights. I am sure there are many more examples that are much more significant than a bunch of old guys moving barricades to visit their memorial but any effort that peacefully demonstrates government stupidity is worthwhile.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Obviously there are times when breaking the law is not only appropriate but a moral obligation. People fighting against slavery and supporting the underground railroad were breaking the law. The people that decided to break from England were breaking the law. I am sure that MLK broke some laws fighting for civil rights. I am sure there are many more examples that are much more significant than a bunch of old guys moving barricades to visit their memorial but any effort that peacefully demonstrates government stupidity is worthwhile.
that's a little different than closing a memorial don't you think ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
that's a little different than closing a memorial don't you think ?
Yes and no. The civil rights struggle or the fight against slavery were both struggles against those more powerful. In this case they are opposing a powerful government making selective decisions to deprive them of their rights in order to win a political argument. That is an abuse of government power. The job of the executive branch is to do as much as possible to support the citizens within the limitations set by Congress. They have chosen to use their power to manipulate and increase their control at the expense of the people they are supposed to serve. Any fight against that is worthwhile.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Yes and no. The civil rights struggle or the fight against slavery were both struggles against those more powerful. In this case they are opposing a powerful government making selective decisions to deprive them of their rights in order to win a political argument. That is an abuse of government power. The job of the executive branch is to do as much as possible to support the citizens within the limitations set by Congress. They have chosen to use their power to manipulate and increase their control at the expense of the people they are supposed to serve. Any fight against that is worthwhile.
fight against slavery or hang a closed sign on the gate ??

sure, they're the same, my bad
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's right asshole. A nation of laws. That's what I said.

And I suppose I should be honored that you have tried to apply your traditional lying, misrepresentation, and taking things out of context to my humble self.

But I don't feel honored. In fact, and I really didn't think it possible, I loath you even more than ever.

Your anti-American stance and your "we only have your lying word that it's true even though all evidence points to the contrary" teaching position are your right and your town's folly in our country.
I think your best possible destiny would be for you to be hung as the traitor you would be if given any chance to do so. Lucky for you cowardice keeps you from bigger things.

PS Suck my dick.....again.

PPS How did you come to terms with the certainty that everyone knows you are a liar and the fact that your "team" hates your lying guts too, but they need you under their "tent". You are a bonus because while they don't accept gays, they love the fact you suck cock because you like to suck cock.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Munchie gets testy when he is exposed for the fool he is. Try some Ovaltine, Munchie. It might calm you down.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Hey asshole.

Here is my post.
The veterans fought for a nation of laws. They more than anybody will understand why they can't go in when it's closed.

Is there any limit to your stupidity? The lies you'll tell? Your lack of reasoning ability?

School me you country cocksucker. How did your lying ass get your post from mine?

I'm waiting douche-bag.

Everyone is waiting.

Stop stump breaking the herd and tell us.

Here is your chance to do what you do best.

Back down and crawl away.

Teacher my ass.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Munchie gets testy when he is exposed for the fool he is. Try some Ovaltine, Munchie. It might calm you down.
No point in trying to get you to prove a statement either.

I guess some of you are so used to to being called liars and then exposed as liars that it doesn't bother you at all. And if ovaltine works for you, good. It will keep your prescription costs down.

You and jdouche-bag are like a couple of dog turds connected by a long hair. When you see one the other is close behind.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
No point in trying to get you to prove a statement either.

I guess some of you are so used to to being called liars and then exposed as liars that it doesn't bother you at all.

Actually, Hanoi COG is used to being called a "liar." In fact, he is a self admitted liar! In one of COG's previous posts he openly admitted to the following:

"I lied!"

Those two words speak volumes! Not much more needs to be said on the subject.

BTW Munchy, thank you for serving this country. Airborne!

As for the weasel Hanoi COG, he was more influenced by Hanoi Jane! They proved to be "two peas in a pod."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:18 AM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
If you had clicked the link you could have deciced for yourself. My guess is you would have defended the decision to keep the veterans out.
Shut down the government and then bitch about the consequences.

Just another typical day for Republicans.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Uhhhh, who HAS NOT voted on the Senate Clean CR that has been in the House for 2-3 days (as of now) that would have left the government open in the first place? Simply do the math and see that if the House were to vote on it, it would PASS!

Sooooo, this begs the question of why this has not been voted on. Glenna and the 'Wipes would benefit from worrying about why these things were closed IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, this would bare the fact that they and others of their ilk are the ones who are shutting out the Veterans and killing children with cancer. Actions have consequences and Glenna and the 'Wipes can't handle this responsibility because they are naïve, dumb, little children with defective thought processes.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The right thinks laws are not for them. It is why they have tried 42 and counting to repeal one.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women