Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocbrittany View Post
STICK TO BACKPAGE
errrr BP, nope I never shop there
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

thank tebow i didnt start here

dumb luck i guess

got born at the right time
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #18
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Wait... $.8 is high?!? For an hour?
Without considering our Canadian friends, I can't think a single reputable established provider in WNY below that price point with exception of the lovely AJ.
I can think of plenty of unrespectable ones above that price point as well.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Wait... $.8 is high?!? For an hour?
Without considering our Canadian friends, I can't think a single reputable established provider in WNY below that price point with exception of the lovely AJ.
I guess it's just an expensive hobby.
I don't see that as high at all. Certainly not for a good GFE. It all depends on what you're looking for. Guys who could care less for GFE might see that as high.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #20
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
errrrr I just got a freebie offer. Any want ta bet she needs help moving.
Maybe she just needs her toilet unplugged.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmm maybe, will find out, That would be easier
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #22
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

The prevailing rates in WNY appear to range from 60/15-min to 350/hr. At any given rate level, the quality of services offered can vary from one provider to another. I have my own idea of a "reasonable" rate for the providers I see. If I think that a provider's rate is too high, I simply stay away, but I don't complain or imply that those who see her are suckers or are guilty of inflating the market.

I also fully appreciate that there are considerable overhead costs that a provider incurs in order to offer good TCB and BCD services at a comfortable venue.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
LF the only reason the rates are high is ego.
Boy, i'd love to hear more on that economic theory.

Quote:
You and I think $180 is high and we get scoffed at.
You don't get scoffed at for thinking $180 is high. You get scoffed at for scoffing at those who don't.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #24
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
If I think that a provider's rate is too high, I simply stay away, but I don't complain or imply that those who see her are suckers or are guilty of inflating the market.

I also fully appreciate that there are considerable overhead costs that a provider incurs in order to offer good TCB and BCD services at a comfortable venue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Boy, i'd love to hear more on that economic theory.

You don't get scoffed at for thinking $180 is high. You get scoffed at for scoffing at those who don't.
The leap from 'misguided soul' to 'sucker' was not made by me.

I definitely believe in an inflating of the market. I don't stand on the street with a sign protesting it, and I don't think I've initiated a thread on it, but I do chime in.

I certainly can see where higher levels of comfort and service command a higher price tag. But reason doesn't always prevail, if it did we wouldn't need these pages.

Doove remember your enthusiasm for my economic theory once I've finished it. It will be awhile; but if you're not figuring human ego into your own, I suggest you consider it.

I have scoffed, I have been scoffed upon, and I will scoff and be scoffed again.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:33 AM   #25
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Fuck your wife, use rosey, or better yet go to a bar
At least it's free. OH wait it isn't free, either we're paying for it "directly or indirectly", I prefer to pay for it directly (at the cheatest possible price), that way both parties know what they're getting with only an hour of bullshit, vs a lifetime of bullshit.
mad469s is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:35 AM   #26
Little friend
Account Disabled

Default Lose yourself: Snap back to reality,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
bwwwwwahahahahaha! That's great guys, you should do stand up oh man I'm laughing so hard i smudged my makeup. Thank you i needed the laugh Lmfao whew that was a dooooosy

I am absolutely worth every penny I ask for. You should see the rates here in Pittsburgh if you think wny is "high".
Look at overhead for rooms alone then outfits, salon, sitters/daycare, gas, ads, tolls, condoms, birth control, toys.... Just the basics.
If you don't like it don't participate in the hobby, Fuck your wife, use rosey, or better yet go to a bar, good luck and God bless
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity...

All of the things you site as expenses are part of your responsibility for employment. We don't get our gas, tolls or hair cuts paid for. We have to buy our work clothes too. We don't get paid for getting ready for work or down time as one girl indicated to me...that's all paid for out of our salary. If your in business you still break it down to the smallest item and extrapolate.
Even if you tack on the rooms broken down over # of meetings = rm cost / # mtgs = added cost per visit.... it still don't add up.

Snap back to reality, ...work 5-6 days a week 8-10 hr day...it's all tax free so ur 25-30% ahead to begin with. The rates are 50% too high. You're still makin at least 7 beans /day X 5 = 3500 beans a week X 40 weeks(time of for monthly issues) = Hundred and Forty Thousand Beans a year tax free.... plus ur off the books so DSS benefits, should you choose to avail yourself of them, range from 30 - 40 thousand beans, healthcare, dental, housing, ebt ...

Still can't justify the rate

Reality ur still mile$ ahead at 50%...God bless
Little friend is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #27
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I can think of plenty of unrespectable ones above that price point as well.
Oh absolutely! Some are real fucking cunts. Higher prices don't necesarily correlate with quality and a better experience.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #28
Guest082715-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Still a bargain...

I must say, 180 for an hour is still a bargain when compared to costs associated with "real" dating.

Even if you only consider the direct costs of a decent night out with a new lady, you can easily get to 180:

Dinner: 100
Movie: 30
Drinks:30
and breakfast if things go well: 20

With providers you can fast forward to the good parts and you don't need to incur the ancillary costs of gym memberships, decent clothes and advanced personal grooming associated with dating.

Factor in your valuable time and you're money ahead with providers.

And you don't have to call in the morning unless you want another "date".
Guest082715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:46 AM   #29
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonlyBonly View Post
I must say, 180 for an hour is still a bargain when compared to costs associated with "real" dating.

Even if you only consider the direct costs of a decent night out with a new lady, you can easily get to 180:

Dinner: 100
Movie: 30
Drinks:30
and breakfast if things go well: 20

With providers you can fast forward to the good parts and you don't need to incur the ancillary costs of gym memberships, decent clothes and advanced personal grooming associated with dating.

Factor in your valuable time and you're money ahead with providers.

And you don't have to call in the morning unless you want another "date".
Hogwash. Certainly once in awhile the special lady should be taken out, but not everytime a nut is to be busted. And sometimes she should take you out. None of those expenses need to be incurred, certainly not at that rate. This is part of the delusion some of the ladies are spinning to command a high rate without providing commensurate service. In which case, don't forget her gas, car depreciation, parking, day care, hair care products, dogsitting and wardrobe.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #30
Guest082715-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Notice that I didn't specify "special" lady, but "new" lady. Of course, the costs of long term relationship even out, but a big feature of this environment is the thrill of meeting up with new people.

Believe me, I'm all for fighting inflation. Really what is needed is a bidding system.

Distinguished gentlemen can post stats and maybe a few pictures of sagging guts, limp dicks and hairy man asses. Providers can bid for the hour long job and the lowest bidder wins.
Guest082715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women