Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163127
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42464
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It says something alright...but I don't think it says what you think it says...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wakeup, you do know you are arguing with a 20 year old?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Who's arguing?
Old 02-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #19
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Does it? I do not see these "same people" posting on the review in question and here...... I would have had no clue about any of this if not for this thread......... All you have accomplished here is bringing more attention to it.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Over/under on the "all my haters are doing is getting me more business. My phone has been ringing off the hook" response is five posts...
Old 02-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #21
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
.... This is a forum for my advertising and building up a good reputation, .....
FINALLY, someone who gets what the Houston Co-Ed forum is all about. Rest of you tards should take notice. ijs
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #22
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

however you feel about this thread....at the end of the day at least she is someone you would actually WANT to have sex with. That buys a pass with me.

Don't get any ideas TG.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #23
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Does it? I do not see these "same people" posting on the review in question and here...... I would have had no clue about any of this if not for this thread......... All you have accomplished here is bringing more attention to it.....

JaD
"Anyways I see the same people who post on my recent threads of me speaking up are all on this thread too." <--- i was talking about all of my recent threads JAD
ahem.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=304402&page=2

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=390284

talking about all of my former posts and threads that i have posted;

jackie s, you JAD, wakeup, boardman, the list can go on and on.

and yes JAD i know you are just trying to help by telling me to shut up, but im not the type, (WHETHER I AM 20 OR WHATEVER AGE, TURNING 21 IN 8 DAYS ), to shut my mouth and let people troll my reviews trying to make me look bad. If this thread makes me look bad thats ALL ON ME, for the most part. Yes, hobbyists notice EVERY SINGLE REVIEW, a few have even emailed me asking if i did write it...Obviously not. But some dont use common sense and believe what some of the higher posters on here say. (aka wakeup) Im just defending myself, and if i go down trying to, well thats another lesson not learned. I dont need to explain myself anymore. Luckily i had a 3 hour class at school today so i was able to think before i posted again.

and i could add more, but i'd rather not. I got what i needed to say out there, and thats all to it. Yall can keep trolling me and bothering me, Thats fine.

IM STARTING to use ECCIE less and less these days, and use p411 more and more.
rubyred is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #24
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Over/under on the "all my haters are doing is getting me more business. My phone has been ringing off the hook" response is five posts...

LOL I dont even need to post that.

Im RUBYRED

Old 02-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post

Ruby, is this you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Ruby, is this you?
yep
Old 02-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #27
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

give'em hell Ruby
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #28
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I don't know Ruby, Rebecka Monroe, or Kia and their complaints might very well be valid. But whenever someone gets too "defensive" it makes you wonder. Then when the bickering starts (as in this thread) the worse the lady appears. As the person said in the Dallas section: "No hobbyist likes drama". Its really a lose-lose situation.

One review should neither make or break a provider. Whenever I read reviews I also read the other posters comments on it. If a guy with no posts gives you a positive review, how is that going to hurt your business? Especially in the long term. Anyone who does the minimal research will conclude this review isn't the first nor will be the last on Ruby. So they will also deduce that it would be unlikely a self review.

As for Kia, again anyone reading the ROS and the subsequent comments in the reviews will understand what happened w/o Rebecka placing multiple rebuttals.

I'm not saying the ladies shouldn't "defend" themselves. But it looks a lot better when the WKs and other reasonable posters respond in the actual review thread. Instead of the provider makes herself look like an "attention whore" especially when she (Rebecka) posts the same shit in multiple sections of ECCIE.

These guys are right about this not ending well because its NOT going to help the providers by causing drama that most of us do not like. See also the Jemma threads.

So if a provider has to post a rebuttal, she should say her peace and be done with it. The more she tries to explain herself, the deeper the foot goes into the mouth.
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #29
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yowzer View Post
I don't know Ruby, Rebecka Monroe, or Kia and their complaints might very well be valid. But whenever someone gets too "defensive" it makes you wonder. Then when the bickering starts (as in this thread) the worse the lady appears. As the person said in the Dallas section: "No hobbyist likes drama". Its really a lose-lose situation.

One review should neither make or break a provider. Whenever I read reviews I also read the other posters comments on it. If a guy with no posts gives you a positive review, how is that going to hurt your business? Especially in the long term. Anyone who does the minimal research will conclude this review isn't the first nor will be the last on Ruby. So they will also deduce that it would be unlikely a self review.

As for Rebecka Monroe, again anyone reading the ROS and the subsequent comments in the reviews will understand what happened w/o Rebecka placing multiple rebuttals.

I'm not saying the ladies shouldn't "defend" themselves. But it looks a lot better when the WKs and other reasonable posters respond in the actual review thread. Instead of the provider makes herself look like an "attention whore" especially when she (Rebecka) posts the same shit in multiple sections of ECCIE.

These guys are right about this not ending well because its NOT going to help the providers by causing drama that most of us do not like. See also the Jemma threads.

So if a provider has to post a rebuttal, she should say her peace and be done with it. The more she tries to explain herself, the deeper the foot goes into the mouth.

smdh. When im right, i tend to speak my mind more than i usually do. Sorry if some men dont want to see me because of this. I am a very headstrong person.

But, I dont get paid for the words i say. I get paid to leave.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
yep
You look delicious.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women