Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2022, 09:27 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
200 years ago when the common folk were rightfully concerned about an American King coming to power and acting like King George, that makes sense.

But now we don't need to worry about one person having absolute power. Instead we need to worry about corporations and ghost companies having absolute power. To which a guy and his gun stand no chance of stopping
A gun stopped the killer didn’t it. One would also protect you and your family from criminals. Again, you’re wrong.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:14 AM   #17
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
A fascist government - which is what Trumpsters want to turn America in to
someone needs to look up fascism....... and compare the things the democrats have tried to do in 2 years vs the previous administration
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:31 AM   #18
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A gun stopped the killer didn’t it. One would also protect you and your family from criminals. Again, you’re wrong.
That's the most idiotic thing I've heard yet.

Not before he was able to murder 21 people because you gun nuts want pump up your own egos owning military style weapons that were NEVER intented by the second amendment, but foolishly and stupidly supported by the grab them by the pussy party because the fucking NRA lines their pockets with campaign contributions.

YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:40 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post

Not before he was able to murder 21 people because you gun nuts want pump up your own egos owning military style weapons that were NEVER intented by the second amendment, but foolishly and stupidly supported by the grab them by the pussy party because the fucking NRA lines their pockets with campaign contributions.

YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG.
You are. Police were there, they could have stopped it, they did nothing.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:45 AM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You are. Police were there, they could have stopped it, they did nothing.

This was also in the heart of Texas. IT the most-country-like-independant-state in the union, where the number of gun owners is one of the highest in the country.

Why didn't a Good Guy with a Gun stop the shooter then?

The whole argument of 'arm everyone so everyone is safe because everyone can kill everyone else' is utterly stupid.

I'm guessing you lived through the cold war? Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? That was the epitome of 'arm everyone'.. Thank god that nothing happened, but petitioning for everyone to have guns is akin to giving everyone nukes.

Feel safe with your gun/nuke at hand, because if the Bad Guy uses their gun/nuke, you can do, and also can allow for the deaths of everyone else.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:48 AM   #21
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG.
100% agree your comment regarding military style weapons. Owning High capacity weapons is ridiculous. It’s great for the hillbilly Bobs and mass murderers. That’s it!
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:52 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
This was also in the heart of Texas. IT the most-country-like-independant-state in the union, where the number of gun owners is one of the highest in the country.

Why didn't a Good Guy with a Gun stop the shooter then?

The whole argument of 'arm everyone so everyone is safe because everyone can kill everyone else' is utterly stupid.

I'm guessing you lived through the cold war? Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? That was the epitome of 'arm everyone'.. Thank god that nothing happened, but petitioning for everyone to have guns is akin to giving everyone nukes.

Feel safe with your gun/nuke at hand, because if the Bad Guy uses their gun/nuke, you can do, and also can allow for the deaths of everyone else.
A good guy with a gun stopped it. Are you that dim?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/elite-...ramos-reports/
Old 05-27-2022, 10:53 AM   #23
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
100% agree your comment regarding military style weapons. Owning High capacity weapons is ridiculous. It’s great for the hillbilly Bobs and mass murderers. That’s it!

Thank you. I too am in favor of owning guns for hunting, and to an extent personal defense (but I wouldn't want to own one regardless, personally), but owning semi automatic military grade weapons... well, can you legally buy a grenade, a bazooka, or another weapon of war? No, because they are weapons of war
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:08 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you. I too am in favor of owning guns for hunting, and to an extent personal defense (but I wouldn't want to own one regardless, personally), but owning semi automatic military grade weapons... well, can you legally buy a grenade, a bazooka, or another weapon of war? No, because they are weapons of war
I own a semi automatic shotgun. It’s not a “weapon of war” neither is an AR15. An army wouldn’t win many conflicts with those style of weapons.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:14 AM   #25
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong, a friend owns a legal grenade launcher, I transferred it to him, and yes, you can make grenades, pipe bombs or any other destructive device with the proper license.

Hell for a hundred bucks a year I can get another license and go buy dynamite, blasting caps, C4, whatever I want.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting, its about the ability to be as well armed as the "Standing Army" and to be able to throw out an oppressive government if needed.

And here is this for example, my "Hunting" rifle can penetrate 1" of mild steel plate, I know, because I have tried it, an AR15 can penetrate a 1/4 plate, but not a 3/8" plate, so, this crap that an AR is a hugely powerful weapon is crap, it was designed to fire a small lightweight projectile, and wound the intended target, as, more wounded soldiers take more time and energy to care for.

The old calibers were FAR more powerful and capable of far more damage at greater distances, which is why the Army is going back to a larger and more powerful round.

An AR basically punches pencil holes into the body, as the found happening in Somalia where they were hitting the enemy multiple times and not stopping them.

How can you cry to ban something you don't even understand??

You can't, because it all just rhetoric not based in actual facts.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:23 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

NOW - Texas official says "it was not the right decision" to delay sending in law enforcement into the school.

@disclosetv
Old 05-27-2022, 11:29 AM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
But now we don't need to worry about one person having absolute power. Instead we need to worry about corporations and ghost companies having absolute power.
I have no idea wtf you're even babbling about!

Oh wait... do you mean Big Tech now has absolute power to disseminate libtard propaganda while it suppresses all dissenting viewpoints?

In collusion with Biden's new Kafkaesque "Ministry of Truth"?

Ok, now I get it!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:45 AM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...you gun nuts want (sic) pump up your own egos owning military style weapons that were NEVER intented (sic) by the second amendment...
This may come as a shock to you, but our Founding Fathers did leave us with a mechanism for amending our Constitution. If you have a problem with the 2nd Amendment (or any other provision) please feel free to change it.

All you need to do is get the US House and Senate to vote 2/3 in favor of an amendment, and then persuade 3/4 of our state legislatures (or 38 states) to ratify it.

And before you shrug like a typical lazy libtard and whine "oooh, but that's sooo hard!" - I should add it's been done 17 times already.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:48 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Reporter: "Where was the resource officer? Why was he not on campus?"

Texas Official: "He was not on campus."

"Why? Where was he?"

"We'll have all those answers down the road."

WHO UNLOCKED THE DOOR TO LET KIDS DIE?

Seems like something fishy was going on
Old 05-27-2022, 01:10 PM   #30
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Wrong, a friend owns a legal grenade launcher, I transferred it to him, and yes, you can make grenades, pipe bombs or any other destructive device with the proper license.

Hell for a hundred bucks a year I can get another license and go buy dynamite, blasting caps, C4, whatever I want.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting, its about the ability to be as well armed as the "Standing Army" and to be able to throw out an oppressive government if needed.

And here is this for example, my "Hunting" rifle can penetrate 1" of mild steel plate, I know, because I have tried it, an AR15 can penetrate a 1/4 plate, but not a 3/8" plate, so, this crap that an AR is a hugely powerful weapon is crap, it was designed to fire a small lightweight projectile, and wound the intended target, as, more wounded soldiers take more time and energy to care for.

The old calibers were FAR more powerful and capable of far more damage at greater distances, which is why the Army is going back to a larger and more powerful round.

An AR basically punches pencil holes into the body, as the found happening in Somalia where they were hitting the enemy multiple times and not stopping them.

How can you cry to ban something you don't even understand??

You can't, because it all just rhetoric not based in actual facts.
Ya-hoo! Neighbors with grenade launchers and dynamite!

This is the America we live in.
Charley3 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women