Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Oh, so white folk are not supposed to listen to R & B and rap.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:45 PM   #17
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's a continuing problem, even though it isn't fair, I would suggest that you mention that you are AA up front in your introduction, along with a few otherinteresting things about yourself that makes the intro process fun.

It makes getting to know the client better from my end, and for me, there are so few of you, that it floats my boat when I find out I'm getting an AA client.

Bring it on!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #18
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I can listen to anything if I'm getting my dick wet.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #19
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
If it's a continuing problem, even though it isn't fair, I would suggest that you mention that you are AA up front in your introduction, along with a few otherinteresting things about yourself that makes the intro process fun.

It makes getting to know the client better from my end, and for me, there are so few of you, that it floats my boat when I find out I'm getting an AA client.

Bring it on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You missed it Pyamider, but I do agree with you tntangie. AA still need to identify.
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #20
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Communication makes the process easier my friends

TNT I liked what you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post

Bring it on!
yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
You missed it Pyamider, but I do agree with you tntangie. AA still need to identify.
BULLSHIT, I say. To have to do so suggests that it's not normal to be black.

If you walk into a restaurant, for example, knowing that you don't eat onions, who might needs to exert that info to the other, you or the restaurant?? If you don't say anything, they're going to put onions on your burger, because they ASSUME that you don't have a problem with them. If YOU have the problem on your end, YOU need to be the one to say something.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #22
EZ.
Valued Poster

I'm Cajun "conasse" or Coonass from southern Louisiana. Deported from Canada in 1755 we are French. Not a confession but a reality.
My grandfather would have big parties: "Cochon de Lait" (pig roast) outdoors using a cajun recipe like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hHHYuVDZE (I know this guy) followed with a "Fais do do" (dance with live music) It was an annual event. Family and friends lived for an invitation. Yes, there were plenty of black families. Everyone had a good time. Good food, friends all having a blast. It is a matter of culture or lack of it in other places.

I love those showcases that say they are looking for "upscale gentlemen" ...they see me anyway.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #23
loneone69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Hello community... I just have one question...

Statistically, how many ads from a non-black provider have you seen a "NWA" in their Ad? And if you were to see that, then what would you think? And by the same token, if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad? And no, I don't know the answer, I was just curious.
loneone69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:11 PM   #24
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneone69 View Post
Hello community... I just have one question...

Statistically, how many ads from a non-black provider have you seen a "NWA" in their Ad? And if you were to see that, then what would you think? And by the same token, if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad? And no, I don't know the answer, I was just curious.
If I saw an ad that said NOWM (no old white men) I'd move on and be thankful that I didn't waste my money.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
if you saw a "NWA" in black provider's Ad?
I did see that, someone posted the BP ad here, around April (?).. I called the # out of curiosity, asked why she didn't see Whites.. she said she had a couple of bad experiences, that's all..

if a black guy asked a white provider why she is NBA, and got the same answer, what would you think?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #26
loneone69
Valued Poster

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I did see that, someone posted the BP ad here, around April (?).. I called the # out of curiosity, asked why she didn't see Whites.. she said she had a couple of bad experiences, that's all..

if a black guy asked a white provider why she is NBA, and got the same answer, what would you think?
I'm sure that you know that evil folks comes in all color, shape and sizes. There's nothing special about one race or the other. It's all about the soul and character of the person. Yes, I like all human have the capacity to do evil, but that little burning spot in your heart keeps you from doing.

To use the analogy that a provider chose not to see a particular race because of an experience is almost like saying that every apple that you get is going to be rotten.

But, anyway, I was just curious because in the end, (I won't be here to see it), but eventually there's going to be only one race... The Human race.

Ok, let's keep having fun...:-)
Old 11-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #27
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
in the end, (I won't be here to see it), but eventually there's going to be only one race... The Human race.
Not to hijack this thread, but this is very true. 50 years ago, interracial marriages were frowned upon. Nowadays, they are not only accepted; they are commonplace. Mine was mixed. We are literally breeding out racism. Shit! What will we fight about?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #28
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i tell providers up front im a fatass Mexican that is disabled. seems to work. if they dont want the hassle of seeing me all well.

my 2 cents
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
You missed it Pyamider, ...

I did not miss a thing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #30
loneone69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but this is very true. 50 years ago, interracial marriages were frowned upon. Nowadays, they are not only accepted; they are commonplace. Mine was mixed. We are literally breeding out racism. Shit! What will we fight about?
Daty/o... You have a keen eye. You caught 'EXACTLY' what I was centering on. It's happening quietly all around us, and nobody is even going to know it. Then bamm..

And you're right, I'm not sure what we'll argue and disagree about then, but I'm sure it'll be something, but it won't be 'NBA'. :-)

Our little community is full of good people.
The Truck keeps moving on....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women