Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42111
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 09:50 AM   #16
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakethefuckup View Post
Most recently many of you have watched a relentless attack on a fellow board member Mata Leon. Both in Coed and the Alert sections. Whats interesting is that these attacks are posted with zero proof by male board members.

Providers post in coed and the alert section on a regular basis. As matter of fact its providers that post the overwhelming amount of alerts. most guys if ripped off are to embarrassed to publish.

So why are these three MALE board members doing this? And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?

Is it not obvious to everyone that the staff is allowing certain board members to break most every guideline in the process. While others are immediately banned permanently or pointed till they get banned. Then you are told if you post about the violations which are administered via pm that you could be pointed or banned for publishing private communication. What a great way to not be transparent.

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

For extra credit whats the #1 reason MODS have their MODSHIP taken away? (Or allowed to resign)
Back on topic children.
wakethefuckup is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:51 AM   #17
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Your level of stupidity alludes even me.........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #18
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
damn thats pretty stupid.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

What's sadly amusing is that wtfu can't come up with an even remotely entertaining insult.

So, can "he" afford to bid or not?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:57 AM   #20
winn dixie
BANNED

wakethefuckup
Premium Access

Reviews: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie

damn thats pretty stupid

Hook line and sinker.........You are toooo easy!
!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:58 AM   #21
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
What's sadly amusing is that wtfu can't come up with an even remotely entertaining insult.

So, can "he" afford to bid or not?

Please go back to KC and troll, and have a nice day.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #22
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Only pussies throw hissy fits on a hooker board. What a freaking idiot.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #23
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
"allude" or "elude"?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #24
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Quote:
Most recently many of you have watched a relentless attack on a fellow board member Mata Leon. Both in Coed and the Alert sections. Whats interesting is that these attacks are posted with zero proof by male board members.

Providers post in coed and the alert section on a regular basis. As matter of fact its providers that post the overwhelming amount of alerts. most guys if ripped off are to embarrassed to publish.

So why are these three MALE board members doing this? And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?

Is it not obvious to everyone that the staff is allowing certain board members to break most every guideline in the process. While others are immediately banned permanently or pointed till they get banned. Then you are told if you post about the violations which are administered via pm that you could be pointed or banned for publishing private communication. What a great way to not be transparent.

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

For extra credit whats the #1 reason MODS have their MODSHIP taken away? (Or allowed to resign)
Old 12-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Please go back to KC and troll, and have a nice day.
Ah come-on Stubtoe, you already know I'm actually in Austin at least once, usually twice a yr. But thanks for saying hi from under the bridge. Also thanks for staying in your playpen here lately.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #26
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Ah come-on Stubtoe, you already know I'm actually in Austin at least once, usually twice a yr. But thanks for saying hi ftom under the bridge. Also thanks for staying in your playpen here lately.

Nobody cares if you come once a year clown.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #27
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection.
If you have to ask... You can't afford it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:27 AM   #28
wakethefuckup
BANNED

Quote:

Old 12-13-2017, 11:59 AM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

How would buying a mod really help you? Get pointed less so you don't get banned for talking shit? I don't see much value in it. I would take the ban before I paid a mod to stay on here.

The mods are more lenient here than other parts of the board. That's a good thing. Some places you stray off topic a millimeter and you get an infraction. I got points once for being off topic for responding to a mods post. He was off topic so then I was too, I got pointed.

I think you have to have a thick skin here but a lot better than the alternative.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:41 PM   #30
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
So why are these three MALE board members doing this?
Bored? They want to? Why does it matter?

Quote:
And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?
They are too busy with more important things. The people most irritated by the people you suggest are a problem are usually much bigger pains in the ass for the Mods They welcome your irritation

Quote:
So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection.
$180 up front and $30-$50 a month in drinks or an occasional dinner.

or

Free Pussy

Some are more expensive than others. With guys like ElChapo and SpiceItUp it's cheaper to rent than to buy....

Quote:
I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

They get caught redhanded doing something they shouldn't for one of the whores.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women