Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #16
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

i have worked for the same company for 24years,i bust my ass everyday i work,and i make a great living,i could never make the money i make anywhere else if i lost my job,but if i was going to have to live on the streets i would flip burgers at mcdonald,just to have a roof over my head,now take a provider with a good reputation,at 250 a hour,see 4 guys a day,five days a week,that is 20k a month,and dont tell me it does not happen.the problem is what are they doing with there money.they have no overhead,ect.economy or not,if a provider cant make it in this business,she has no business trying.how many guys can make what a provider can make in a day.iam not trying to be cold,but i would not stand in line to help her pay her rent,now dallas i have met you before,if i bumped into you in the quarter and you said can i borrow 100 dollars i lost my purse i would not think twice about it when i was giving you the money,there have been too many issues like this before,remember lilly and lyle
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #17
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I think y'all are missing the fact that she didn't ask for money,she asked for work,business whatever you want to call it.
She also didn't post it in an ad on this board or backpage she posted in her yahoo group. I am not sure but don't you have to be invited to join someones yahoo group.
So she probably didn't expect for it to be a topic on this board.

We don't know why she didn't have the money to pay rent and like Gimme and RPM said there could medical reasons or lack of business we really don't know. Again she didn't ask for money just for people that have probably seen her before to come see her again.

Is is tacky to make a post like that. Really depends on what each individual thinks a tacky move is
.I personally don't have a problem with it.
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 AM   #18
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Someone..

Tell the chick to call me...she will make her rent and hopefully not have to ever beg again... we (gross agency that we are) are actually short for a bach party tomorrow and if she will be willing to work with amanda for a 2 hour show she will walk with at least (i wont state but i would think ALOT) I woud always help a person in need...annie ....Amanda usually makes 7 to 12 a party...That is after expenses.. I feel sorry for this person. who is she??
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
{IMO}... I just think that it is so tacky for a provider to disclose personal needs and "beg" for something from a hobbyist!
I guess I just feel that if I get that desperate,I will offer a special for my regulars....As a provider I feel I do not have a neccissity to disclose my "personal needs" to a hobbyist...he is the guy I should have no personal obligations for ...the only time I am obligated to him is when we have an appointment!!

I don't care what he looks like{Homer Simpson/Peter Griffan/Tom cruise/or sean connery}.......F*ck it.....it makes no difference to me...I am still gonna treat him like he is the most special thing in my life during our session!!

I would never dream of imposing my financial needs on those who have no "personal" connection to me...If i cant get thru it,then dammit I am gonna go ask my momma or sisters for help!

I am happy with my personal life..I have been thru poverty and i have been thru riches...I have a succesful career now{I just wish my clients would give me a review once in awhile!...lol}

Now I am not saying she is a bad person because of it....she seems to be a great provider ......she is probably doing what she feels she has to do to get by....But there just seems to be other ways around things!

Yall's opinions please...
THX!!
DITTO. You could not have said it any better. Personal lives are just that...personal! IF there are issues, then its your personal job to take care of them. Time with hobbyists is time at their request. I don't think its to be solicited in that way or for that purpose. Just my $.02
Nina Rae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women