Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #16
Glr
Account Disabled

Some or most of us have client profiles on P411 where we share our interests, likes, etc. Maybe Gina can add a picture for those who want to add that to their client profile. I would think you would want your picture right click protected/disabled so it doesn't show up on other sites.
Glr is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #17
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore View Post
There's another site (mainly used in NYC, Atlanta & Vegas) which does just that. Men post kind of "want ads" and women have the option of contacting them.
One of the other board sites I frequent has a "Gentlemen Seeking a Date" section. I have posted there once and never got a response (could be me) .

I would like to hear from some of our ladies if it would even be of interest in such a thing.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #18
Maverick972
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I think this is a great idea, or at least worth a try.

I will start..

ISO a great BJ and a huge set of MM's. Rate is wide open.

Ok that was terrible but I like the idea.
Maverick972 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #19
SweetKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4955
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its an interesting idea... I would like to see what some of you guys are after...
SweetKendall is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Talking

I'm trying to see this idea, but I can't quite turn the corner on it. Initially, it might work OK. Provider A needs X amount of money for whatever season and Hobbyist B is offering Y. They agree to hook up and everything's dandy. At some point this concept would lose some steam because guys would eventually 'test the waters' and see just how low they could get a provider to agree to their 'allowance'. Providers see 10 'man ads' and 8 of them are insulting. Then you may have one provider who may decide that seeing a few guys at their low allowance could be to her benefit. Provider B sees a little less business in HER direction. A little mud may be slung and things could potentially get out of hand. Quality and satisfaction of services may dip as well. Provider could say, "You only gave me THIS amount. What did you expect to get for that?"

It's negotiating is what it really is, which is something many ladies say is not an option with their set rates.

Wouldn't it be easier to just put together enough to get 1 good or great session over a couple half assed ones?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #21
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Rambro,

I completely agree here. The whole "maybe she'll give me a deal" mentality doesn't work in the real world because she can simply raise her rates and say "ok I'll give you a deal sweetheart." When we know she's doing it to possibly everyone. It's called SALES.

I'm also afraid of mud slinging and quality of services dipping as well if she actually did give you a "lower rate".

Overall not a great idea, I don't think it'll happen anyways. If you don't like the price, move onto another girl. The men should do the shopping, that's the entire point I think. Hey, providers can always turn us down if they feel uncomfortable.
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate to admit but i like the way it is, the idea itself is great.

What if a lady pm's a guy and he is not interested?
What if the lady is not interested in a guy?

I kinda like it the way it is, the ladies serve it and the guys pick which lady he wants. i kinda like hiding behind my ad, and the guy choosing me. I like the mystery of it all, Who is behind door number one. Seeing a guys picture would be great for safety issues, but there goes the mystery. IMHO just my 01. cents
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #23
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetKendall View Post
I think its an interesting idea... I would like to see what some of you guys are after...

Well Kendall, after looking at your showcase, I'm quite confident that a lot of us are looking for...YOU!
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #24
SweetKendall
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thanks John...
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #25
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ummm Hmmmmm...

Yes, SweetKendall....Wow.

You're pictures are beautiful!

Now..
I'm not sure I would want to shop for men then try n sell myself to them...

Wait a minute. Did I just say that? LOL... Heck yeah I would!
(The shopping for men part anyway)

Ooooh, I don't know. It's very out of the box for me...but, if you guys REALLY wanted it.. and went through the trouble of filling out Your Showcase or whatever it would be called, for us...Yeah, I'd try it.

Why not.

Show me whatcha got!

Er...wait. See, I'm already confused.

So, you are showing yourselves...(not your business..but, your face? whatever..Photo of you) And then Listing what Type of lady you'd like to see? Services you'd like? Money you're willing to pay?

Do I have it right now?
Hmmm....that could be interesting.

Yeah, do that.. do it...do it. I think it would be great seeing what/who you guys Really want.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #26
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I think it's one of those ideas that is great at first, but could get a little complicated in execution.

As guys we all love the ego boost of a provider selecting us. But as someone said above, most guys take time to research and select exactly who they want. Are they going to be flexible choosing someone wio contacts them, but might not be what the exactly wanted. And are they going to be discreet about who they do or dont select. And what happens when they commit to one, then someone they wanted to see more comes along? Or will they feel a sense of regret going in on what they missed?

And is there upside for the ladies going through all the potential tire kickers?

I hate to sound like Debbie Downer, but I can see a lot of ugly scenarios for the few good ones. I mean we all like the feeling of being sought out (well other than mass emails and desparate end of month sob story txts, lol), but moving it to a business model would be hard.
Guest082613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #27
SweetKendall
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Kelly .. I feel so loved .. I didn't think I would fit in here...

You have a great point outbound.. but i still wanna see what you guys would put in showcase... but thinking about it I would hate to contact a guy and him turn me down .. that really would suck..
Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #28
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I think a profile with likes and dislikes....maybe your age if you want to put it down, I know some providers who get great reviews from guys 25-40 and bad reviews from guys 50 plus....she doesn't like old geezers...lol...so if we had profiles with our age and likes and dislikes..maybe a cost range....general location, for example I will not go to Ft, Worth...just too far...but like N. Dallas.....stuff like that there.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #29
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I think it is worth a Try!
Sounds like it could be fun!
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #30
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

LF Super hot overnight anything goes, price $1.00, no up selling. Contact info = everyone

I'm joking of course, I think the issue is BP and craigslist cause they are a crap shoot. Websites like this one, ASPD (rip), TER and others provide all the information you will ever need to find the right girls to meet your needs.

The only issue is the picture and will she find me attractive? The best sessions are always going to be the ones where the provider is having as much fun as you and you both have physical attraction. I dont think a picture can solve that, I know its a business but the reality is sometimes you click with a provider sometimes you dont. No ad from either provider or client is going to gurantee that. The way I see it, I am the one spending my cash, Id prefer to research a lady and make the choice and hope it clicks vs having to say no or ignore a request from a provider to see me.
Guest122711 is offline   Quote