Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2017, 01:57 PM   #16
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Has mata gotten control of trees' account. It sure looks like it lately!! Matas' normal pattern- misspelled words, lack of sentence structure, and an overall lack of sensibility gives it away.. Maybe we can get a two-fer this time RR. Getting rid of two trolls at once......... This would be very sweet!!!!!
Pretty sure Treetop is playing the ol' "I am Spartacus" routine.
He does a good Mata though.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:13 PM   #17
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Ya know, they see that if'n ya took a room full o' monkeys wif typewriters they wuld ee-vent-shoe-ah-lee write tha werks o' Shakespeare if'n ya gave 'em enuff time. Mebbe sumbuddy took a roomful o' ree-todd-id monkeys an' set 'em up wif an eccie account. Didja e'er thinck o' thet? Didja?
Wonder if it works with one monkey with a room full of monkeys in his head?
Old 07-31-2017, 02:13 PM   #18
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Pretty sure Treetop is playing the ol' "I am Spartacus" routine.
He does a good Mata though.
It's purdy easy fer tha lit'rate ta immy-tate tha ee-lit'rate, butt tha ee-lit'rate cain't all uvva sudden bee-cum li'rate

Ah shuld know. Ah'm an 'xpert!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:48 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
It's purdy easy fer tha lit'rate ta immy-tate tha ee-lit'rate, butt tha ee-lit'rate cain't all uvva sudden bee-cum li'rate

Ah shuld know. Ah'm an 'xpert!
God bless you DD, your posts are sometimes a good pick-me-up!!!! Keep it up
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:31 PM   #20
DogCatcher
BANNED

I was reading your respond ROCKERRICK on another post where you called me Mata , which I am not. But what concerns me if you are such a badass and this guy threatened you and apparently called you out, then why post the threat and just meet him and deal with it?. It looks like your very scared of Mata and the only way to get back at this guy is to try and get him banned . The sad truth is, I am not this guy and reading his reviews I wish I was. Maybe you should either submit to the fact your scared of him and you want so much to be like him instead you just stalk this guy. Why dont you just review girls and move on. Looks like this guy Mata is a hobby God. Jmo
DogCatcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM   #21
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Read again Mata... you'll see where you named a place and didn't show, because you're a pussy.

So you were reading my response? And got that huh?
The more you post, the more you show who you are.

I didn't try and get him banned, I did get you banned pussy!

Really wish you would learn when to use your and you're, you prove yourself an idiot every time you post.

Nobody wants to be like you Mata, fuck I'll bet even you don't want to be that retarded.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Hey mata my hat is in the ring!!!! Do you still have coffee at the same place and time everyday! Let me know!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2017, 04:26 PM   #23
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Rick...PM me...
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:53 PM   #24
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Non-combatant here,,and please, I'm not looking to be flamed,,,

As an observation there only seems to be less then six "handles" saying a person raped someone, that's hardly a community effort.

Is there any substantive proof that this happened--
Lhoppy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:01 PM   #25
DogCatcher
BANNED

From what have read it's all make believe. They hide behind women are scared. I think the truth is they envy this guy so much and fear him that they just cant stand to be on the same board. Sorry RR i really don't think you had anything to do with banning anyone unless you call posting something out of fear. I have read all post and it's funny how he shammed you guys. Maybe the same way that Lexi Marie did you?
DogCatcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:05 PM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Sure thing Mata.
No one SHAMED me idiot.
You sent a threatening pm via the messaging system that I rtmed, and that is why are gone!
Got to learn not to fuck around when you have 20 or more points dummy!

Pretty sure you're not allowed to bring up
GUESTED handles dummy.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:14 PM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhoppy View Post
Non-combatant here,,and please, I'm not looking to be flamed,,,

As an observation there only seems to be less then six "handles" saying a person raped someone, that's hardly a community effort.

Is there any substantive proof that this happened--
Yes, there is absolute proof of what HE did. The girls are so scared of him they will not come forward! A great many more have suffered from made-up reviews by this person that cast them very poorly. When in fact he was butt hurt because they would not provide BB or greek, and they stood up to him at the time! Other girls have not been so fortunate. If only a very casual examination of mata's posting history, what has been said by respected ladies on the board, and his reactions towards anyone who does stand up to him. This should no less confirm he is a danger to all.. And should face a lifetime ban--WD
Old 07-31-2017, 05:27 PM   #28
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Yes, there is absolute proof of what HE did. The girls are so scared of him they will not come forward! A great many more have suffered from made-up reviews by this person that cast them very poorly. When in fact he was butt hurt because they would not provide BB or greek, and they stood up to him at the time! Other girls have not been so fortunate. If only a very casual examination of mata's posting history, what has been said by respected ladies on the board, and his reactions towards anyone who does stand up to him. This should no less confirm he is a danger to all.. And should face a lifetime ban--WD
Thank you, and I have read his post, his replies to most everyone is how fantastic of a person he is,,that is not a well received message on a forum board,,feels more like some college football player bragging about giving some girl 'what she really wanted'
Lhoppy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:28 PM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogCatcher View Post
I was reading your respond ROCKERRICK on another post where you called me Mata , which I am not. But what concerns me if you are such a badass and this guy threatened you and apparently called you out, then why post the threat and just meet him and deal with it?. It looks like your very scared of Mata and the only way to get back at this guy is to try and get him banned . The sad truth is, I am not this guy and reading his reviews I wish I was. Maybe you should either submit to the fact your scared of him and you want so much to be like him instead you just stalk this guy. Why dont you just review girls and move on. Looks like this guy Mata is a hobby God. Jmo

Are you a tockstar?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:46 PM   #30
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Yes, there is absolute proof of what HE did. The girls are so scared of him they will not come forward!
So there's NO PROOF then, right?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women