Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #16
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Mental Note:Make sure to see Tanner when she is flustered and hot and bothered.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
LickHerLicense
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

...seriously? What's my handle? If any of you lovely ladies are getting shorted of a good tongue lashing...let me know on my next visit.
LickHerLicense is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #18
skeeter

Encounters: 28

I agree with the op .... I am paying to be pleased and receive pleasure from
The lady I'm with ..... BUT a major part of my pleasure is seeing her have a sheet ripping orgasm ... And the best way to see it is gazing up from the Y...... I just truly love to eat pussy
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---BUT a major part of my pleasure is seeing her have a sheet ripping orgasm

that is why i luv ya!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #20
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to admit it is very hard for me to reach an 'O', so it is the last thing I worry about during an appointment. When I do get there, it is usually during DATY. Rarely will penetration do it for me. I find it enjoyable if the gentleman takes the time to preform it and he does it well, but it is not necessary. If he sucks at it, I will try hard to distract him with my own talents and keep him busy instead.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can actually "get off" when I am doing prostate massage...does that sound strange???
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:32 AM   #22
JazzmineRayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93976
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Dallas... Knowing you as well as I do, I would not say that is strange at all! You are one fun gal!!! Of course as with any profession, the dream is to enjoy it. And even for people that love their profession, they have better days than others. I am the same way. My goal is to make sure that you get that sheet-ripping orgasm too!!! And if I am able to get one too.... Then the more the merrier.... he he he!!!! If I don't get one, that is not a deciding factor if I would see someone again or not. As long as we had an enjoyable experience & enjoy each other's company, I would be happy for a repeat visit anytime!!! As a provider, I am going to provide the best experience I can give. And a lot of times by doing so, I can "get off" from knowing I can make someone feel good.
JazzmineRayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:52 AM   #23
keastbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Maybe I'm just one of the odd men out, or from what I've seen posted maybe not, but I derive enjoyment from satisfying my partner. It is not always a straight "I'll only have fun if she is" but I view it as a mutual experience. And to honest, if I can tell a provider isn't in to it, then I'm not going to have nearly as much fun.
keastbr is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #24
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

For me, shared mutual pleasure is part of what distinguishes a GFExperience from a simple fuck. Preferring the former and having no interest in the latter, my enjoyment is dependent on mutual pleasure.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:14 AM   #25
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

My pleasure is the experience of mutual pleasure. I enjoy Daty as it extends to my concept of mutual pleasure, but I won't do so if its not gonna result in mutual pleasure. In the whole scheme of things, I want the provider I'm with to achieve an O. It's not simply a matter of their satisfaction but mine as well. Watching them get off uninhibited turns me on even more.

Now whether they do 'O' or not is one thing but I don't want a lack luster show on their part or lack of enthusiasm on their part. If I'm seeking a full experience, I preferably look to book appointments with established reputable providers. If I'm just trying to release I would probably search BP for something suitable and quick. It becomes more of an choice of not simply wanting to manually get off.

So my money does go towards them getting off in a sense because I want the experience of mutual satisfaction which in turn is catered to my total enjoyment. If I just wanted a nut I would just masturbate or fish BP.
Cain Marko is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:14 AM   #26
ax1971
Gaining Momentum

I satisfy them by giving what they ask for: a donation.

If I'm doing "work" for them, then keep it off the clock. I've given a few backrubs.
ax1971 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #27
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun View Post
I like to consider myself a vagaterian. There is nothing like eating pussy, and having a shelia orgasm on your face. To feel her legs tighten or tense up around you. I like to bury to grab ahold of her legs and not let go. Ahhh, then enjoyment of knowing she has had pure satisfaction.
O I think I like you!!!

That being said, the most important thing to me is pleasing the client. It's his time, and I'm here to make him happy. "D
missroxie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #28
Maleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Ditto Ax1971:

"I satisfy them by giving what they ask for: a donation."

And leaving on time! LOL
Maleman is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #29
duckdog50
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

For me seeing the lady I am with having an O is get for me. I want her to enjoy out time together just as much as I do. I just love going down on a lady and having her getting off. It gets me rock hard and ready for what comes next. But I love staying down there and know I am doing some good.
duckdog50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #30
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

i guess i am considered either selfish or uncaring ... in a normal realm, i care about my partner's happiness as that may directly relate to my happiness. however, i'm not really very interested in whether a provider is getting an O from me or not. if the relationship was different, i would care.

i base my provider experience interest in a couple of different areas
visual: does she look very attractive and sensual for me ? am i intrigued about being with that look ? in this basis, i need to review her pictures very closely.

sexual: is she performance-based in an area of interest to me? i like certain things and will not compromise those areas. i am supposed to read reviews for a new lady to determine this, and some reviewers ideas of perfomance are different from mine - YMMV for sure and it ain;t me generally.

chemistry: when i get there, within 10 minutes i will know if this is going to be a good session ... some women turn me on. it's their being ... and that's what i am looking for ...

DATY will get attractive to me when all 3 of these conditions are met. actually only been met once - and i wish i had her contact info now more than anything ...
rogerdodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women