Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-10-2024, 10:32 AM   #16
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladi8r View Post
The only people I see on here who always try to act like they think they are smarter than the rest of us is the same group of you that always says things like that. Your statements here are just as 'arrogant and entitled' as most other stuff you post that I have seen the last few days.
Oh, I didn't say lefties AREN'T stupid... jus that they THINK they are smarter than everyone else and hence their entitlement to tell everyone else what they ought to be doing.

On the contraty, you will not find me telling anyone how they ought to live, what shots to take, what wars to support etc. I'm just pointing out that you are being lied to and there is evidence that you ought to look at if you're interested in making decisions for yourself.

Quote:
Like I just posted in another dumb thread here you don't have to worry much longer. I will stop making trouble for you soon.
I find it humurous that you think you are making life difficult for me or that I give your thoughts/posts anything other than a cursory review. You just don't matter to me as much as you seem to think I do.

Quote:
You are all really depressing and I will let you have this forum all to yourselves.
This isn't an airport, no need to annouce your departure... I don't care whether you are on here all day or never. You're not that important. I feel sad that you feel depressed by reading my posts. Cognitive dissonance will do that to you I guess.
Quote:
I try to respect everyone and listen to their opinions. That is not wanted here.
who told you you couldn't present your thoughts or opinions? You can write whatever you like (within limits of the ToS) nobody has to agree or support you.... that's on the merits of your arguments. Maybe make a better argument.
Quote:
I'm going to enjoy my family and friends and start fucking hookers again now that I am healthy. I'm not going to sit inside on every beautiful June evening and try to convince you of anything. You should get out more and ignore social media.
Are you trying to convince me or you? Again, I don't care how you spend your time.
Quote:
No one who disagrees can ever talk to you. You always have a reason you are right and they are wrong.
Meh, If you have a logical thought or argument that isn't dependent on believing government propaganda or "the experts" that have lied to the public so often, I eill entertain it, but you have nothing of the kind.
Old 06-10-2024, 12:04 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
On the contraty, you will not find me telling anyone how they ought to live, what shots to take, what wars to support etc.
Well, you're not shy about telling us what shots NOT to take and what wars NOT to support. While I usually disagree with you about the shots, I have learned a few things from some of your COVID links. And usually agree with you about wars.

Your views show how it's hard to pigeon hole people with definitions like "lefty" or "liberal." On the economy, I believe you're a classical liberal. And on, say, Ukraine, your views are closer to Bernie Sanders' than to most other politicians'. But nobody would call you a lefty.
Old 06-10-2024, 12:31 PM   #18
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well, you're not shy about telling us what shots NOT to take and what wars NOT to support. While I usually disagree with you about the shots, I have learned a few things from some of your COVID links. And usually agree with you about wars.
Yeah mostly it's sarcastically asking people how fcuking gullible they are? I used to laugh when George Carlin said never believe the government... after all this time, I realize I shouldn't have been laughing...
Quote:
Your views show how it's hard to pigeon hole people with definitions like "lefty" or "liberal."
Not really. Supporting abortion, gun control, foreign wars, expansion of the state are for me, pretty much the identifying symptoms of someone suffering from liberalism.I don't support any of those things.
Quote:
On the economy, I believe you're a classical liberal.
I'm not even sure that's a meaningful description anymore.
Quote:
And on, say, Ukraine, your views are closer to Bernie Sanders' than to most other politicians'.
I have no idea what Bernie thinks on the subject... being a communist, I doubt he'd side with Russia unless he's just nostalgic for his honeymoon. It's not our war. It's not our business. Our foreign policy "experts" exascerbated the conflict with talking about expanding Nato and the Maidan revolution. That was just more stupid CIA perfidity.
Quote:
But nobody would call you a lefty.
Not to my face.
Old 06-10-2024, 12:50 PM   #19
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I used to laugh when George Carlin said never believe the government... after all this time, I realize I shouldn't have been laughing...
Agreed

Quote:
Not really. Supporting abortion, gun control, foreign wars, expansion of the state are for me, pretty much the identifying symptoms of someone suffering from liberalism.I don't support any of those things.
Both sides support foreign wars, not just the left. Believing like you do that we shouldn't tell other people what to do, within reason, I wouldn't put abortion in the same category with the rest.

Quote:
Our foreign policy "experts" exascerbated the conflict with talking about expanding Nato and the Maidan revolution. That was just more stupid CIA perfidity.
Agreed, 100%.

I'm struggling to stay on topic. If we want to continue we probably should move to other threads.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:45 PM   #20
gladi8r
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I find it humurous that you think you are making life difficult for me or that I give your thoughts/posts anything other than a cursory review. You just don't matter to me as much as you seem to think I do.
Is that why you went line by line by line by line by line responding to everything I said? My God you are an insufferable arrogant boor. You make good company with WYID. So sorry that my previously announced departure was delayed! The delay was worth it though to see you spend so much time on a cursory review.
I fucked a whore last night! You should try it. It is a lot more fun than beating down every one that calls bullshit on your bullshit. Well, for people that aren't rude trolls it would be.
Old 06-10-2024, 04:57 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Is that why you went line by line by line by line by line responding to everything I said? My God you are an insufferable arrogant boor. You make good company with WYID. So sorry that my previously announced departure was delayed! The delay was worth it though to see you spend so much time on a cursory review.
I fucked a whore last night! You should try it. It is a lot more fun than beating down every one that calls bullshit on your bullshit. Well, for people that aren't rude trolls it would be.

Old 06-11-2024, 05:42 AM   #22
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Is that why you went line by line by line by line by line responding to everything I said?
Do you think picking apart your vacuous posts is difficult? that's funny.
Quote:
My God you are an insufferable arrogant boor.
Been called worse by far better.
Quote:
So sorry that my previously announced departure was delayed!
Sure. You keep announcing hoping that someone will say don't go... lol
Quote:
The delay was worth it though to see you spend so much time on a cursory review.
sure okay if you say so. All you're doing is demonstrating your acute obsession with me. It's unhealthy... you should move on.
Quote:
I fucked a whore last night!
Sure you did.
Quote:
You should try it.
Well I came for the hookers but stayed for the insights...
Quote:
It is a lot more fun than beating down every one that calls bullshit on your bullshit.
don't under estimate how entertaining it is to laugh at your posts.
Quote:
Well, for people that aren't rude trolls it would be.
Oh RUDE, is it?! lol... you're hilarious. Don't ever stop being you.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:22 AM   #23
gladi8r
BANNED

Quote:
Is that why you went line by line by line by line by line responding to everything I said?
Quote:
Do you think picking apart your vacuous posts is difficult? that's funny.
... All you're doing is demonstrating your acute obsession with me. It's unhealthy... you should move on.

Wow. And you have the gall to talk about an unhealthy obsession. You almost defy belief. Almost.

Yet just limited exposure to the rest of the nonsense you post confirms who you really are: a bullying troll who plays to a small group of like-minded misfits that insist upon dominating the "lefties" in a sub-forum that almost no one reads. On a hooker board.

It's pitiful, and I almost have sympathy for you. It is quite obvious that this is all you have. I mean...you do post a lot of other stuff here. But it is almost all shit. To wit, your implications that the elevated rates of high blood pressure problems among young athletes is related to the COVID vaccine were foolish (Tiny tore your shit up on that one!) And you love to use fringe outlets like VNN (though I have to thank you for that one because now I am all caught up on my Dr. Phil news!)

I am tempted again to tap out, to let you and your tiny cabal of divisive Misinformers have your little playground back to yourselves.

But...nah. I'm gonna enjoy checking back periodically and fucking shit up. It's just too easy. And a bit satisfying. Most of the stuff you and your band post doesn't even withstand basic fact-checking.

One of the hardest lessons in life to learn is not to underestimate others. You are going to learn it here, for sure. I have been a little careless in my posts so far. But I am not the borderline literate simpleton you think. I know how to write and I know how to do objective research. Better than you, I promise. Your game is weak as shit.

It is now your turn to reaffirm your obsession.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:44 PM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Spoken like the true lefty that you are. And no I have no empathy or sympathy for Hunter especially when he had numerous people trying to help him get clean and stay clean and he chose to continue with his continued drug use. And I think we all know that at some point is that daddy will pardon him or commute his sentence at some point. We know this because his decrepit senile daddy said he wouldn't but we all know that this was a lie the minute his lips started moving.
I find this post from golferguy55 illuminating. Apparently empathy is a “lefty” trait. I find it hard to believe that the opposite a “righty” would like to be classified as heartless or callous. But from many of the posts i’ve seen not to mention the things that Trump has said and done it appears to be true.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:53 PM   #25
gladi8r
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I find this post from golferguy55 illuminating. Apparently empathy is a “lefty” trait. I find it hard to believe that the opposite a “righty” would like to be classified as heartless or callous. But from many of the posts i’ve seen not to mention the things that Trump has said and done it appears to be true.
There are problems that both sides have that hurt their cause. But lack of empathy is one of the biggest. As is the enjoyment that many take in mean, vindictive behavior. It hurts us all.

To this, I would add the massive acceptance now of dishonest and unethical behavior.

All politicians are self-serving liars. But the behaviors of Trump are truly some of the worst in our political history. Supporting him is immoral. This is not a "lefty" thing. It is a moral person's obligation not to be a supporter and enabler of this type of behavior.
Old 06-11-2024, 04:00 PM   #26
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

LMFAO what a crock. You certainly follow the marching orders that you lefties have been given. I can damn well guarantee you that if it was one of Trump's kids convicted of the same crime you and the rest of the left would be shouting to lock them up. BTW you never did answer my question Tx Dot as if you work for the same agency as your user name? Just asking for a friend.
Old 06-11-2024, 05:27 PM   #27
gladi8r
BANNED

Quote:
LMFAO what a crock. You certainly follow the marching orders that you lefties have been given. I can damn well guarantee you that if it was one of Trump's kids convicted of the same crime you and the rest of the left would be shouting to lock them up. BTW you never did answer my question Tx Dot as if you work for the same agency as your user name? Just asking for a friend.
The baseless angry rants and accusations continue.

And why, pray tell, would you expect txdot to give you any personal info about himself? I would certainly advise him against it.
Old 06-11-2024, 05:35 PM   #28
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
The idea that I have no free ideas or thoughts of my own is insulting and ridiculous. That’s what you are saying when you say things like “marching orders “. I know that there are some on the left that would vilify Trump and his kids if they had a similar issue as Hunter Biden. How come I feel that the response from the right would be 10 times worse both in quantity and callousness.

Please respect guideline #5.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Old 06-11-2024, 05:44 PM   #29
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Guys, I have no beef with anyone in this thread. But I'd advise to take this private and get on topic.
Old 06-11-2024, 05:57 PM   #30
gladi8r
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Guys, I have no beef with anyone in this thread. But I'd advise to take this private and get on topic.
ARE YOU REALLY A RACOON??!!

(sorry! I couldn't resist)

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women