Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2016, 10:52 PM   #16
grunt816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I don't go often, but I will sometime head out to a nice restaurant and order a drink at the Bar and a light dinner and never fails if you have the ability to carry a conversation you will almost always get hit on by a decent looking cougar. Usually 7-9 pm and during a game so you have something to start out with. I am real good at playing coy if that makes sense. For some reason women like a man not looking.
grunt816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #17
HndsmGntlmn
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I don't know if it is obvious by my question, or because I hang out on this board, but I am really bad at meeting women the old fashion way. I would like to meet women where it doesn't cost me 250 an encounter to have some fun. But I am to tonge twisted and akward for it to work. Even though I am not hideous looking. Any advice would help.
HndsmGntlmn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #18
mojo114
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Approach as many as you can get comfortable with it you will get rejected a lot but the more you put yourself out there the easier it will get. And don't do it drunk eventually you will score ....if you score once and strike out twenty times you still win
mojo114 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #19
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There was something on NPR a while back about fear of rejection.

A guy had a handicapping fear of rejection in just about everything from talking to ladies to job interviews.

I don't remember if it was in therapy, but someone told him to ask someone a question that he knew they would say "no" to, just for the rejection and chalk that up as the ice breaker and as a win since he had already been rejected that day. It was a concept that took him a while to embrace and employ.

But once he did it worked very well for him. As soon as he was rejected he would thank the person and move on for the rest of the day.

Yes he came off a bit strange to that person who rejected him, but it freed him from his fear of rejection by making it a positive experience since he was now seeking rejection.

Find the hottest girl in the room and ask if you can try on her bra. 99% of the time the answer will be some version of no.

Since you tried this with the hottest girl, you can now move on with your first win, talking to the hottest girl in the room.

As for the 1% that may say yes- be prepared for a bit of excitement.

My way of building confidence is in making people laugh, Jessica loved Roger because he made her laugh.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #20
dirtybird210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

The more I drink the more the liquid courage kicks in, lol!!!!
dirtybird210 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women