Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Hands that look like they have done labor. Big enough to make me feel tiny. A bit of a belly. Strong jaw with a definite chin. I prefer beefy to slender. I have never fucked a guy in skinny jeans (old school punks being the only exception).
You won't fuck a guy in skinny jeans or you haven't fucked a guy in skinny jeans?
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #17
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not find skinny jeans attractive on any man. Combine them with some Tom's hipster shoes and you dry me up completely.

What is so unclear about the phrase "I have never fucked a guy in skinny jeans" that you need clarification? It is a pointless distinction in this context.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do me baby, baby, baby, oh baby......

Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

These things. Ugh. No man should own a pair of shoes like that and they are kinda sketchy one women too. I own a LOT of shoes though and I'm sure some people think some are ugly so I can't be too judgy. But still. Ugh.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #20
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

If I can see her ribs, I am not interested.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #21
Jasminekitt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22345
My ECCIE Reviews

I love big guys.. linebacker types.. #justsayin LOL
Jasminekitt is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #22
bartipero
Valued Poster

Attractiveness comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, so it's not perfection I'm after. I guess I'm somewhere between Seinfeld's ideal and Hugh Hefner's range. It's easier to say what I would avoid, which upon coming face to face is to not have Hatari's Baby Elephant Walk and The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald simultaneously spring instantly to mind. In other word's it's like Justice Potter Stewart's definition of obscenity, "I know it when I see it." After all, who wouldn't hedge their bets?
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
bartipero
Valued Poster

....I might add SG and Jasmine definitely each fit the good, ahem, 'criteria.'
Old 11-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #24
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

For me it is not so much physical attributes or body style as it is an attitude and / or an honest "air".

If you're truly a man's man, I'm as wet as a waterfall.

Who is the Man's Man? He's the real class act. He always shaves (or keeps himself well groomed if he chooses to have facial hair) and he wears clothes that fit, and fit well. He's worldly, educated, and a gentleman - always. He thinks that buttoned shirts are not just for special occasions and that newspapers have more than one section, but he knows that some days call for pullovers and pull-ons and the sports page. While he is polite, he is NEVER a pushover. He will swear when he wants to, but he will always control his temper. He can hold his liquor and keeps himself in shape. But, he doesn't have to be slim or athletic to be in shape, I've met many a rotund, fine, sexy man that is in better shape and has more endurance than some triathletes . . just "in shape" enough that I will notice that he cares, and he'll keep fit enough to enjoy being intimate. He isn't afraid to sweat - and he never says "perspire" . . . Importantly, he will admit his faults and errors, because that is what real men do when they're with a woman they want to spend more than five minutes with . . . He doesn't have to be a Republican or a Democrat, an Atheist or an Evangelical; he just need do what he believes makes himself a good, moral, vibrant person that only he himself can be proud of . . . He's kind to children and to animals. And, he asks for and knows what he wants in bed, taking charge with his hands without speaking a word - while taking as much pleasure as he receives in his giving. He is supremely confident without having false swagger or arrogance (braggadocio), and he is noticed by other men, for being such a man, and recognized as a man that has it "going on" and well put together and balanced without being 'fake' . . . I could go on and on . . . .

For these reasons, and more, I want to be with him . . .

Any one of you can be that man.

Any one of you can make me that wet.

Confidence, common sense, good manners and communication are key . . . with a bit of an "edge".

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #25
bobbie michelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7193
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 jackie
its an attitude a confidence the swagger!
as for women as long as they aren't talking and clean im game! lol no really.....ive got 5 sisters.....thats drama x's 5! thats why i moved to kc so i only had to awnser the phone and not the front door!
bobbie michelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #26
sinbad6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

For me the small, slim spinner types gets me goin every time.
sinbad6969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #27
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

For me I like a woman that takes care of her body, I like a little meat on their bones, so I do not feel like I might accidentally break them lol

I have had the skinny, the athletic, the bbw, medium build etc. For me I go for the athletic to medium build. Just look at the women I have reviewed and you get the kind of women I like.
Most important for me is the ladies attitude is she having fun, knows what she wants or is she their just to have her needs met.

The best dates I have had is when there is a mutual connection between both parties. I have felt that with a couple of ladies I have met and I usually will see them again

I have never met Jackie yet but she helped me out with a situation I needed some advice on and let me tell you guys she not only has the beauty but the brains as well. Great personality. Same with Allie Kat we have only met one time but she is not only smart but sexy as all get out.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #28
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For me the ideal would be tall and athletic. The Gabrielle Reese type, but shorter then she, about 6' even and 165 pounds. I would want a woman with an extraverted personality like a MB ESFJ. But she absolutely must not have attached ear lobes.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #29
sal002
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Hands that look like they have done labor. Big enough to make me feel tiny. A bit of a belly. Strong jaw with a definite chin. I prefer beefy to slender. I have never fucked a guy in skinny jeans (old school punks being the only exception).
Shame...slender here (don't wear skinny jeans, though)
sal002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #30
bartipero
Valued Poster

So, ladies, I take it that what you're really saying is: When I walk on by, girls be lookin' like damn he fly; I pimp to the beat, walking on the street within my new lafreak; yeah, this how I roll, animal print pants I patrol, it's Red Foo with the big ass 'fro, and like Bruce Leroy I got the glow...(All together now,take it babes). Girl look at that body, girl look at that body, girl look at that body, I work out. ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women