Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #16
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Maybe her daddy is a pimp and she wants him to screen you for a threesome with her and her mother.

...and maybe not.

She sounds a bit innocent to go any further. Shy, young, you've never been on a real date. If you like her as a person, don't let the age difference bother you. But if all you want is sex, it doesn't sound like that is what is on her mind.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #17
Orange
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

Not to sound rude, but one thought that entered my mind was that maybe she's naive and sees you as just a lonely nice guy her parents' age that could use some age-appropriate friends... Such as her parents.

But I say that without really knowing the tone of the conversation, how flirty it was, etc. as usual, trust your gut!
Orange is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #18
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

You say you tip her $20 each time, do you think her shy self really would take you seriously as a SD? I doubt it, 200 a month really isn't SD talk even for a shy naive girl. She is probably not as naive as you would think and bringing SD talk up when your tipping her a big 20 bucks well good luck on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swguy101 View Post
trynagetlaid, just the one night for drinks after a test is all we have seen each other outside the restaurant. When she mentioned the "meet the parents" thing, I asked her if she had told them I was "older", and she said she had. She has an 26 year old brother at home with his college degree and no job, so maybe someone reasonably successful is appealing to both her and the parents.

In any case, I don't seriously believe this will ever lead to anything lasting. But I don't want to be a jackass and play along just to have some fun, and hurt her feelings either. I would really like to figure out how to carefully bring up the P4P thing, that way, it is a win-win. She has never mentioned money at any time, and I have always tipped her a $20, so she probably gets $200 a month on just my visits. She does live on her own, so I like your idea on testing the waters at the end of the month...
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #19
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
You say you tip her $20 each time, do you think her shy self really would take you seriously as a SD? I doubt it, 200 a month really isn't SD talk even for a shy naive girl. She is probably not as naive as you would think and bringing SD talk up when your tipping her a big 20 bucks well good luck on that.
I don't agree with this analysis at all. He's tipping a waitress $20. He's not fronting allowance for a SB. You're comparing apples and oranges. Maybe the girl is picking up on other things, like his clothing, car, manners, jewelry, etc.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
kaisersozexxx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
The father of one of my SBs is one of my best friends.
I just have to ask. Does he know you're her SD?!?
kaisersozexxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #21
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I wish that was the biggest problem I had. Other than the possibility of hurting her feeling, what's the harm in dating her if she's cool with it and understands going in that you aren't interested in a long term relationship. Hell, I thought that was the reason you single guys went to these types of establishments.

Roll with it dude!
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #22
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Sounds like she wants to fuck you for free... and you want to bring up paying her for it??

I'm not Alan Einstein, but I would think free would be the better option.

You should hit that so good that the person who is able to pull you out should be the rightful King of England.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #23
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozexxx View Post
I just have to ask. Does he know you're her SD?!?
Yeah, because she told him. I've known him since we were in high school and her all her life, and she became my SB (at her suggestion, btw) when she was 21. He wasn't happy with the idea at first. (She texted me, "Dad wants to fight you." Haha.) But eventually he realized I treated his daughter better than any other guy had, so he became acclimated to it. I even ate dinner with her and her parents occasionally. The relationship lasted two years and ended because we "fell in love" (I guess), but I didn't want to leave my wife for her. That put the kibosh on continuing to see each other because the girl wanted more from me than I could give.

The lesson I learned? NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SB!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
kaisersozexxx
Gaining Momentum

The lesson I learned? NEVER GET MARRIED!

I'm recently divorced, and thinking of a SB.

Quote:
The lesson I learned? NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SB!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #25
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozexxx View Post
The lesson I learned? NEVER GET MARRIED!

I'm recently divorced, and thinking of a SB.
Well, to complicate matters further, I'm recently divorced, too, and a former SB (the girl in my avatar) is now my gf. (Some of you may recall the link to 'special' videos I posted two years ago of her 'interacting' with me.)

I know, I know. You may be thinking of what I wrote in "So you think you want a sugar baby?" about single or divorced guys having a SB, but I take it all back. Or at least where I'm concerned. Haha.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #26
kaisersozexxx
Gaining Momentum

I remember those videos. You my friend, are a lucky man.

Quote:
Well, to complicate matters further, I'm recently divorced, too, and a former SB (the girl in my avatar) is now my gf. (Some of you may recall the link to 'special' videos I posted two years ago of her 'interacting' with me.)

I know, I know. You may be thinking of what I wrote in "So you think you want a sugar baby?" about single or divorced guys having a SB, but I take it all back. Or at least where I'm concerned. Haha.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You gotta to love the 20 somethings that have "daddy issues."
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #28
swguy101
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Thanks for all the great advice. The "meet the parents" dinner is taking quite a time to set up as coordinating 4 people's schedules is a pain. I did suggest we meet at a restaurant which I hope will be a more neutral territory. In a wierd way, I too am interested to see how this unfolds. Maybe its like not being able to take your eyes off a train wreak..

SJ, I've read many of your posts on SD / SB relationships. Have you ever thought about setting up an "introductory service"? You screen both sides and introduce them for a fee, something like the high-end dating service you see in the airline magazines
swguy101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #29
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swguy101 View Post
SJ, I've read many of your posts on SD / SB relationships. Have you ever thought about setting up an "introductory service"? You screen both sides and introduce them for a fee, something like the high-end dating service you see in the airline magazines
Nah, I have more work than I can handle now keeping criminals on the bricks to victimize innocent citizens. Haha. But I've dabbled as SD-SB matchmaker over the years. There are guys here I know and trust that I'll let know about good SB candidates. I was rewarded for my good karma-building last summer when a member referred a girl to me to possibly be my SB, and she became such for approximately six months, until she moved out of state.

I won't try to hook up a member and a SB-wanna-be unless I know the guy, though. Years ago I would serve as intermediary between a girl I'd met and members I didn't know, and all the experiences were bad. One guy called, texted, and emailed the girl way too many times each day, causing the girl to call me and chew me out. When members met girls, they talked about sex acts and offered them paltry sums, not understanding these girls are civilians, not sporting girls. It led me to remember that Hobby World has some great guys, but it's largely populated by cheap fucking bastards.

Sometimes a friend will refer another friend to me. That's kewl.

I actually know three pretty, young, (relatively) sane girls looking for SDs right now, so if you know me and you're in the market for a SB, please PM me.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #30
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I think you are missing the target, if you want to know set her down and have a heart to heart and ask her what she expects of you and etc, so long as you don't have a SO and don't get your wallet caught up in the deal, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women