Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2022, 07:03 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Anyone invested in any EV stocks?
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/...ling-cars/amp/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 07:57 AM   #17
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Commercial and residential restoration companies based out of Ukraine.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 08:26 AM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Silver/gold. Really not as an investment, but an insurance policy.

Gold and silver is really nice. About 10 years ago I was really into collecting coins.. I have like 5 or 6 gold US coins - three $20 coins, two $2.5 coins, and a few 1/10 and 1/25 coins. Only one of them is graded and mint-quality.

The rest are loose. I'll tell you, the sound of gold and silver coins klinging around together is truly a satisfying feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Just Ford and Tesla. I feel ford has the best chance to double first.

In 2020 I managed to get lucky with Tesla when they were fairly cheap, rode them up until they did a split, then I sold it. At this point, I personally feel like Tesla is grossly overvalued for what they are providing. I'm not in EV stock anymore but I agree that Ford and maybe Volkswagen and GE are promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Well, for shits & giggles, I use an old video card on my desktop & my laptop to mine crypto. I figure why just let them sit there running doing nothing when I'm not home?

Until I get a new graphics card, I sure aint gonna be a Crypto-Billionaire!

Mining ZEC since November, which I have converted to BTC. So far since last November I've made......... $14.58. WOooooooo!! Will be giving ETH mining a try to see if I get better hashrates, but until I get a better graphics card (preferaby a 3090), I'm not gonna make much.

I actually bought DOGE when it was at 27 cents. LOL! Musk fucked all that up for everyone.

FYI- No one mines Bitcoin. Its too impossible anymore unless you use ASICs. People now mine other Crypto and convert it to Bitcoin.

I use nicehash to mine on my two computers. It's like $5 profit a day.. I have my two computers running all the time. I need to use less gas for heating in my office during the day. I wish I had a 3090 but I managed to win a newegg shuffle and got a 3070ti last March. It's hash limited but still a huge step up from what I had before (which was like 6 years old)
If you have a ryzen cpu it may be a good thought to mine raptoreum on the side too.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 09:46 AM   #19
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I've invested recently into QCOM as they are a big player in 5G market for chipsets for several phone companies like apple. Taiwan semi is another player there. That and a few select oil producers like AR and Continental Resources. They both have good trading ranges if you like day trading- So good for IRA trades. Anyone here look at LD, loan depot?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:19 AM   #20
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post

I use nicehash to mine on my two computers. It's like $5 profit a day.. I have my two computers running all the time. I need to use less gas for heating in my office during the day. I wish I had a 3090 but I managed to win a newegg shuffle and got a 3070ti last March. It's hash limited but still a huge step up from what I had before (which was like 6 years old)
If you have a ryzen cpu it may be a good thought to mine raptoreum on the side too.
Nice. I'm stuck for now using an old Athlon FX 8350 and Nvidia 970GTX. Sure, it still handles games well, within reason, but sloooooooow for mining. A few people in PC Gaming groups on Facebook were bragging how they bought their cars with crypto they mined. Of course, most of them were from the Middle East & Egypt, and were using multiple video cards.

I've been using Betterhash on the desktop & MoneroCart on my laptop. According to MoneroCart, I have 1.25 days left till I see a reward.

And yep! If you look at the prices you can almost tell which cards are LHR. On Newegg, a normal 3090 sells for about $3100. I just can't justify spending that kind of cash on a video card.

Eh, maybe one of these nights I'll make a "How to Mine Crypto At Home for the Monger" post.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 05:42 PM   #21
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Nice. I'm stuck for now using an old Athlon FX 8350 and Nvidia 970GTX. Sure, it still handles games well, within reason, but sloooooooow for mining. A few people in PC Gaming groups on Facebook were bragging how they bought their cars with crypto they mined. Of course, most of them were from the Middle East & Egypt, and were using multiple video cards.

I've been using Betterhash on the desktop & MoneroCart on my laptop. According to MoneroCart, I have 1.25 days left till I see a reward.

And yep! If you look at the prices you can almost tell which cards are LHR. On Newegg, a normal 3090 sells for about $3100. I just can't justify spending that kind of cash on a video card.

Eh, maybe one of these nights I'll make a "How to Mine Crypto At Home for the Monger" post.

I've just tried out betterhash today... It appears to be just as difficult to set up as nicehash, but I noticed that after I exited the app, it left miners running and mining on my PC. Considering that I couldn't recommend this for any kind of background mining. If they keep the miner mining when I have closed the control program, how am I to even know if it is mining to my own wallet?
Old 01-21-2022, 07:58 PM   #22
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've just tried out betterhash today... It appears to be just as difficult to set up as nicehash, but I noticed that after I exited the app, it left miners running and mining on my PC. Considering that I couldn't recommend this for any kind of background mining. If they keep the miner mining when I have closed the control program, how am I to even know if it is mining to my own wallet?

I had it do that. I just shut it down in Task Manager. After that it quit doing it.

I know mine isn't running because I can still use the computer.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:06 AM   #23
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Point being, having a bug where the program keeps eating resources and power is kind of unacceptable in my opinion. Imagine if your car kept running after you turned it off and wasting gas.. same kind of thing, but in this case, the car is driving other people around
Old 01-22-2022, 07:59 AM   #24
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Point being, having a bug where the program keeps eating resources and power is kind of unacceptable in my opinion. Imagine if your car kept running after you turned it off and wasting gas.. same kind of thing, but in this case, the car is driving other people around
Their FAQ says its supposed to keep running till you press the stop button on the application. With this kind of software I don't expect them to be without issues.
I dont remember what all I did, but I remember I have replaced their Phoenix.Exe with a newer one, and have re-installed it once or twice. Since then it hasn't been an issue.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:52 AM   #25
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

That's all well and dandy, but closing out their program should be the same thing as clicking stop. Either they don't care to have a logically working program, or they are doing something shady. I've not had any issues with nicehash other than getting it installed (which was just as involved as betterhash to whitelist it on my AV)

You do you, I'm not going to use betterhash
Old 01-22-2022, 06:42 PM   #26
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Well, for shits & giggles, I use an old video card on my desktop & my laptop to mine crypto. I figure why just let them sit there running doing nothing when I'm not home?

Until I get a new graphics card, I sure aint gonna be a Crypto-Billionaire!

Mining ZEC since November, which I have converted to BTC. So far since last November I've made......... $14.58. WOooooooo!! Will be giving ETH mining a try to see if I get better hashrates, but until I get a better graphics card (preferaby a 3090), I'm not gonna make much.

I actually bought DOGE when it was at 27 cents. LOL! Musk fucked all that up for everyone.

FYI- No one mines Bitcoin. Its too impossible anymore unless you use ASICs. People now mine other Crypto and convert it to Bitcoin.
Mining EHT with a 3090 you'll make about 4 to 5 dollars a day. Sorry answered before I read everyone's post.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 06:54 PM   #27
jmichael
Account Disabled

anyone here think Netflix might be approaching a buy in level? Any guesses as to how low the DOW may go? My guess a bottom of 32600, with no real justification as to why
Old 01-22-2022, 07:00 PM   #28
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
Yeah been reading great things about Ford this year. I sold at $20 a share and am regretting it.
Ford has been back tracing to near $20, you may be able to buy it a bit lower if the market keeps correcting Monday
Old 01-22-2022, 07:11 PM   #29
jmichael
Account Disabled

Does anyone ever invest in penny stocks?
Old 01-25-2022, 04:40 PM   #30
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Btw AR up almost 4% today and CLR up 9 plus %. You're welcome.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women