Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162516
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35835
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2020, 05:29 AM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
You left out the fact that trump spoke of, on camera, his desire to date Ivanka.
With that, along with the way she recoiled when he patted her on the hips at the RNC convention, i'm convinced she was sexually abused by him while growing up. And that's before we even get into the creepy pictures.

It'll all come out when he's dead....and the inheritances have been doled out.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:30 AM   #17
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
With that, along with the way she recoiled when he patted her on the hips at the RNC convention, i'm convinced she was sexually abused by him while growing up. And that's before we even get into the creepy pictures.

Well, he is allowed to touch "any" woman's pussy that he wants to...
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 04:22 PM   #18
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was thrown out in California due to filing irregularities from her pro se filing. She obtained a lawyer and refiled it in NY where she eventually withdrew the complaint after stating she had received death threats. Given that death threats were mentioned as part of her sworn deposition, it sounds entirely plausible. Either way, at no point was it thrown out due to lack of evidence. You are, of course, wrong.

27 years ago is when the alleged rape occurred. So that defense just doesn't quite work for ya now, does it?

Yeah, in 2002 i believe. Trump conveniently claimed it was due to Epstein's hitting on young girls (not that Trump's ever lied before LOL) but other claims suggest it was over a real estate deal gone bad or something. Prior to that however....
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Interesting, wouldn't ya say?

Facts? Fact, there was not only a sworn deposition, but a corroborating deposition from a second person. Fact, Donald Trump is on tape confessing to sexually molesting women. Fact, Ivana Trump accused Trump of raping her during their marriage. Fact, Donald Trump is on tape admiring a 10 year old, claiming he'll be dating her in 10 years. Fact, Donald Trump has some pretty creeeeeeeeeeeepy pictures taken of him and Ivanka when she was in her teens. Even early teens. Fact, Donald Trump clearly was pretty damn friendly with someone who was trafficking in young girls. Fact, Donald Trump is a disgusting human being, and he always has been. And fact, the TDS is coming from the pro-Trump side for thinking a guy with 4 bankruptcies and multiple failed business ventures is a great businessman. That a serial adulterer who's never been to church and can't cite a Bible verse is a great Christian. That the guy who insults POWs for being POWs cares about veterans. So if you wanna talk about TDS, we can have that conversation.

You are of course, lying. The address this alleged “assault” occurred at? Turned out to be a vacant lot. Oops. Death threats? Hardly. Try the “victim”’s own lawyer doubted her story was even true and stated she was uncooperative. The judge ordered evidence be presented or the case would be thrown out. Period. There was no evidence. Kind of destroys your story doesn’t it? Fact remains Epstein was banned from Trump’s resort. Desperately referencing the Access Hollywood tape? Just pathetic. Trump said you CAN do things, not that he did. There goes another of your stories. Notice you avoid Clinton and his lies on this like the plague. Also, t, destroy your rant completely, Trump cooperated with the prosecution of Epstein in Florida. The ONLY one who did so. Any other garbage you need cleaned up for you?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #19
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

All the butchers at Rikers will fight for her, or another "accident", courtesy of the Clintons !!
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:25 AM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
You are of course, lying. The address this alleged “assault” occurred at? Turned out to be a vacant lot. Oops.
LOL. Sorry, wrong. Again. The address that, in part, got the California suit thrown out wasn't referencing where the assault took place, and it wasn't a vacant lot. It was the address she listed as being her current home address that was an abandoned home occupied by nobody.

I didn't even get past that part of your screed, because it's clearly coming from someone who's not beyond making shit up to try to back up his point. Me, i'm basing my argument on nothing more than A)Sworn depositions from not 1, but 2 people saying it took place. And B)The fact that others have also accused Donald Trump of rape. See: E Jean Carroll who is trying to get Trump to supply a DNA sample a la Bill Clinton and the blue dress. To which he is refusing to do. Wonder why?

Take your nonsense up with them.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFi...in_Lawsuit.pdf
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
LOL. Sorry, wrong. Again. The address that, in part, got the California suit thrown out wasn't referencing where the assault took place, and it wasn't a vacant lot. It was the address she listed as being her current home address that was an abandoned home occupied by nobody.

so she used a fake address to file this "serious and scandalous" allegation. no that doesn't raise any concerns about her claims to you .. does it?

I didn't even get past that part of your screed, because it's clearly coming from someone who's not beyond making shit up to try to back up his point. Me, i'm basing my argument on nothing more than A)Sworn depositions from not 1, but 2 people saying it took place. And B)The fact that others have also accused Donald Trump of rape. See: E Jean Carroll who is trying to get Trump to supply a DNA sample a la Bill Clinton and the blue dress. To which he is refusing to do. Wonder why?

Take your nonsense up with them.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFi...in_Lawsuit.pdf

you do know that the witness herself voluntarily drooped the case? i'm sure that's proof Trump tampered with the case to you yeah?

that's the rally cry of the tds clan here yeah? you, zolly, woodypecker, burger .. the usual suspects .. you yammer about fake news on FOX but you'll believe like the Gospel any CNN/NYT/WAPO "ORANGE MAN BAD!" opinion piece as absolute fact.

WHEW SO UPSET YOUS ARE WHEW

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awsuit-dropped

Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:53 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

If she was, in fact, raped at 13, there's a better than good chance that she's messed up emotionally. If she's messed up emotionally, there's a fair chance that she could be homeless. Unless you have a better theory as to why she would list a false address as a residence. Though, i guess, receiving death threats might be a logical one. Is *that* what you think?

If she were the only one accusing him you'd have a better position. She's not. E Jean Carroll is another. (Among several others also) And Individual-1 is running to SCOTUS to keep from needing to provide evidence against her claims. Evidence that would exonerate him if he were innocent. Maybe his DNA is under audit? The only difference between Individual-1 and Bill Cosby is that Individual-1 gave a taped confession. And he's white, ,but that's neither here nor there.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:14 PM   #23
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
The only difference between Individual-1 and Bill Cosby is that Individual-1 gave a taped confession. And he's white, ,but that's neither here nor there.
I'm sure Client 9 fits in this equation somewhere....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:26 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
I'm sure Client 9 fits in this equation somewhere....
Sure, if you wanna conflate patronizing a prostitute with sexual assault and rape. You might be in the wrong forum to do that though.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women