Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 08:52 AM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The difference is with their climate change stance. The left is the "do as I say not as I do" crowd. Gore, Clinton and the Hollywood elite love to tell us how we are destroying the planet by driving our SUV's while they jet around the world in private jets and have their entourages following them around in multiple SUV's. It's the hypocrisy that is sickening not the jet she is getting on.
What you fail to recognize is the effect is still happening. You're hung up on the hypocritical nature of it, so in effect, you're playing the fiddle while Rome burns.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:56 AM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think everyone acknowledges that the climate is changing. The difference is the left wants to place the blame on humans and the right believes that it is just a natural progression and our activities have very little impact. If you are a climate change fanatic and want to drive a prius and ride a bike then go for it just don't tell me that I have to follow suit. Certainly don't tell me that I must conform while you are using 100 times more fossil fuel that the average person. Again it comes down to the hypocrisy of the left.
There is no doubt the change is largely from humans. It has the mark of fossil fuels. And I doubt you have the same attitude regarding terrorism. Don't you want to leave a better planet for your children and grandchildren, or you don't care? They are in an unusual position. Leaders have to be able to travel quickly and travel a lot. The fact that you are comparing the two is ludicrous. You're not a hollywood movie star or a government official. Stop going to the movies if you disagree with them. Stop supporting them. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Read this. Really read it. If you still don't accept that it's largely the fault of humans, I can't help you.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/12-02-08/
Old 07-28-2015, 09:26 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Stuff thirty people in a bus and you can even beat that!!!
Or if they're woomby's "gente" , pack 100 of them into a bus like they do in Me-hi-co ! Let that diet heavy on beans help make the ride so much more pleasant. That's like perfume to woomby !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:12 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
What you fail to recognize is the effect is still happening. You're hung up on the hypocritical nature of it, so in effect, you're playing the fiddle while Rome burns.
And you play the skin flute and the rusty trombone in your little "trio" with shammy and assup.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The pedigree of the Daily Mail outclasses yours every day of the week, you deflecting, dissembling, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Want to show where Trump is campaigning on "Climate Change" and promising unilateral action by the U.S., Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And Trump's 757 was built by Boeing, a U.S. company, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; while, Hildabeast is renting a French built plane as she gives lip service to creating American jobs.
Did I ask your grubered ass about Trump and climate change? NO ! You were pissing and moaning about fuel economy. Hard for you to stay on topic chicken dick?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:01 PM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was an example, idiot. How else is she supposed to get around in a timely manner? Hmmm, dipshit?

The dailymail? What's a matter, the National Enquirer website was down?
"...get around in a timely manner." Do like the rest of us normal people ( the great unwashed for you liberal elitist liars ) and fly on a regular airline. She can adjust her precious schedule like the rest of us to travel when the airlines have scheduled flights, you swishy walking cum guzzler ! Keep defend your favorite tent wearing lib and the person who's poster and blow up doll you're the proud owner of and that you jerk off to.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #22
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

You're hung up on the religion of it. You worship at the altar of the left and believe anything they say. You fall into lockstep with their agenda because they tell you to.

Damn it was nice when you were gone. Why the fuck did you come back?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:35 PM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're hung up on the religion of it. You worship at the altar of the left and believe anything they say. You fall into lockstep with their agenda because they tell you to.

Damn it was nice when you were gone. Why the fuck did you come back?
I'm absolutely not hung up on the 'religion' of it. I've read the studies of people much smarter than you or I put together and their conclusions are that the climate is changing and man is largely responsible. I'm not for bombing SUV dealerships or anything of the like. I am for sensible change. You know, you don't have to be an asshole your entire life.

And I provided you with a very in-depth article about climate change and why it was attributable to man and because it didn't fit with what you want to believe, you probably didn't even read it. Who is in lock step now...
Old 07-28-2015, 04:35 PM   #24
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There is no doubt the change is largely from humans. It has the mark of fossil fuels. And I doubt you have the same attitude regarding terrorism. Don't you want to leave a better planet for your children and grandchildren, or you don't care? They are in an unusual position. Leaders have to be able to travel quickly and travel a lot. The fact that you are comparing the two is ludicrous. You're not a hollywood movie star or a government official. Stop going to the movies if you disagree with them. Stop supporting them. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Read this. Really read it. If you still don't accept that it's largely the fault of humans, I can't help you.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/12-02-08/
You can't be serious. The wealthy elite get to travel in private jets because their time is so much more valuable than ours even though it is destroying then planet? Give me a fucking break.

I actually started to read your link but got tired of the left leaning bullshit. I guess the scandal from a few years back detailing how the data was manipulated to fit the agenda was just made up. I don't buy into the global warming / climate change bullshit. If you want to do away with all the benefits that fossil fuels provide then be my guest.

PS: I never asked nor do I want your help. I'm doing just fine without you.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #25
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm absolutely not hung up on the 'religion' of it. I've read the studies of people much smarter than you or I put together and their conclusions are that the climate is changing and man is largely responsible. I'm not for bombing SUV dealerships or anything of the like. I am for sensible change. You know, you don't have to be an asshole your entire life.

And I provided you with a very in-depth article about climate change and why it was attributable to man and because it didn't fit with what you want to believe, you probably didn't even read it. Who is in lock step now...

Of course you're not.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can't be serious. The wealthy elite get to travel in private jets because their time is so much more valuable than ours even though it is destroying then planet? Give me a fucking break.

I actually started to read your link but got tired of the left leaning bullshit. I guess the scandal from a few years back detailing how the data was manipulated to fit the agenda was just made up. I don't but into the global warming / climate change bullshit. If you want to do away with all the benefits that fossil fuels provide then be my guest.

PS: I never asked nor do I want your help. I'm doing just fine without you.
You're hopeless. Fear has control of you. Anything different or any change, no matter how slight, scares you shitless. What if there were better, cleaner ways than fossil fuels? Would you oppose them on principle? Jesus Christ. Fossil fuel will dry out one day and then what? Like most conservatives, you don't give a shit about that. Long as you get what you want when you want it, fuck everybody else, right?
Old 07-28-2015, 04:40 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Of course you're not.
That's all you've got. You come with no supporting facts, zero. All you have is your anger and resistance to change, regardless of whether it might be for the better.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:47 PM   #28
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're hopeless. Fear has control of you. Anything different or any change, no matter how slight, scares you shitless. What if there were better, cleaner ways than fossil fuels? Would you oppose them on principle? Jesus Christ. Fossil fuel will dry out one day and then what? Like most conservatives, you don't give a shit about that. Long as you get what you want when you want it, fuck everybody else, right?

You're clueless. There now we both have that out of the way. We will never agree. You're hung up on the religion of climate change. Good for you. Quit using anything that uses fossil fuels. Lead by example. Hold on, wait a minute, it's hard to lead by example when your leaders are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:52 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're clueless. There now we both have that out of the way. We will never agree. You're hung up on the religion of climate change. Good for you. Quit using anything that uses fossil fuels. Lead by example. Hold on, wait a minute, it's hard to lead by example when your leaders are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
It's not about immediately switching from fossil fuels to something else. In your anger, your judgement and reason have become clouded. We didn't get here overnight. We won't move to the next technology until it takes root. I'm not hung up on the religion of it. If anything, you're hung up on the religion of not believing it. Two sides of the same coin. You want to paint me like fox paints liberals and I won't let you do it, because it's not true.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:54 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Here, read this. The climate change manipulation you referenced wasn't even real. It was cooked up. I know you won't believe it, but you offer nothing in the way of proof on your side. You just continue to call me names and offer no proof. That's not convincing.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/not...perature-data/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women