Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162342
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2022, 10:47 AM   #16
JoeNegative
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Stay far the fuck away from sugar babies if you’re a noob. It is nowhere near as simple as “finding a college girl or struggling single mom”. That path leads to madness.

This hobby is all about reputation. Stay in the safe waters of established providers that have reviews. References are gold in the hobby. Established providers are almost always happy to provide a good reference if you treat them well. Inversely, word gets around quick if you don’t.

Get good at researching. Image search and phone numbers search are basic skills that will take you far. Reputable providers are almost always active on social media and is a good indicator of being legit.

Low end sites like skipthegames are 90% either scams, pimps, or bait and switch. Leave them be unless you can verify them via other sites and even then it’s risky. If you just watch the ads for a few months, you can get a good sense of who is real. You can get your dick wet with it, but always be cautious.

You get what you pay for. The less it costs, the more your spidey-sense should be going off. This is an expensive hobby and the quest for bargain basement pussy has been the downfall of many. Inexpensive, quality pussy is out there, but it will find you not the other way around.

Always plan ahead. If you have to get laid RIGHT NOW then you absolutely should not be trying to get laid right now. Repeated short notice requests is a great way to get a good provider to stop answering. As they say in the military, “Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.”
JoeNegative is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:19 PM   #17
Criticalcritic
Registered Member

I'm not seeking to replace relationships or find intimacy not really. I might be after a Dom sub experience but that's about it, I honestly kind of like the fact that it's simply business and I don't have to bs. At least I hope so lol
Criticalcritic is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:26 PM   #18
JoeNegative
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

If you’re looking for D/s you could also check out fetlife.com
JoeNegative is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 02:14 PM   #19
Criticalcritic
Registered Member

Thanks for all that joe negative. I've looked into fetlife but no luck really so far.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:34 AM   #20
SWIAHunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Giabella is into dom/sub. She's out of Omaha but visits Des Moines as well. She was my first and is friendly and a good time. Our visit was vanilla but she does the other stuff also.
SWIAHunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 01:11 PM   #21
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Here are some don’ts . Unfortunately, I am currently doing most of them.
Don’t use your regular phone. Buy a burner. Never know when you might get blackmailed or find some bsc gal.
Don’t dive into the sugar baby market unless you are heartless and rich
Don’t start with stg. See girls like Nicole or Melanie. I haven’t seen either but they are fully verified here.
Buy the paid premium access here now . Don’t wait to write a review. There is lots of information in the ros that will benefit you
Lastly, if you feel yourself getting comfortable meeting women for the first time and not being nervous walk away for a bit. That nervousness that you should feel will keep you safe. After you’ve seen some of these ladies a few times it will feel comfortable. Olivia comes to mind. She is no longer available but after seeing her a few times I genuinely wanted her to enjoy our meeting also. It wasn’t mechanical at all. Stg girls are almost always mechanical. Like going to the dentist, bing, bang boom and you’re out.
les123 is online now   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:46 AM   #22
Criticalcritic
Registered Member

Thanks les and swiahunter. Any contact info for giabella? I've heard of Melanie and thought she sounded good don't know the Nicole
Old 12-23-2022, 06:24 AM   #23
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Many of the good ones advertise on tryst link, private delights or P411
les123 is online now   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 11:03 PM   #24
CPFBurner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wow there's a lot of great tips here. My first time was at a ranch in Nevada. Absolutely horrendous experience. There was one hot girl there who apparently hadn't been cleared yet for that week. (STD testing). I ended up with a woman deep into her 50s and I think it was $400. I cannot believe I'm still here to be honest.

Now I am a HUGE window shopper! I read every review and post in detail. And I only meet girls I already know I'm not going to have buyers remorse over. I also love AMPs just because of short notice convienance.

There are some ladies in DSM who are absolutely wonderful. Watch reviews and you will see which ones are "for you". Some of them. Just aren't my type. And if there's no attraction or fantasy then it just won't work. So known what you are looking for.
CPFBurner is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 04:28 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Crit
Gia and Melanie both have their contact data listed in their reviews
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 08:16 AM   #26
AndresAnzen
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

A few tips I've learned since being a more recent-ish newbie myself.

1. Read the rest of the tips, they're all good.

3. Never send a deposit, always use cash.
4. Research first, read reviews here, TER. PD ones are a bit suspect because its not totally independent, but I've used them in the past.
AndresAnzen is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 08:04 PM   #27
viper6111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Verify, verify, and always be ready to walk away. Trust your spidy sense!

To Good to be true is always a red flag.
viper6111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 09:21 PM   #28
greencoat6
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Nicole is great...I've seen her multiple times. You mentioned you're in Lowden. I'm originally from eastern Clinton County, not far from you. Although Nicole is in Des Moines, she has visited Cedar Rapids on occasion. If you let her know you would eventually like to see her there, she just may consider it within a few months...assuming she can verify you to her satisfaction. And, if you like, she'll let you know when she's planning on it...this has been my experience.
greencoat6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 06:24 PM   #29
yteranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by les123 View Post
Never know when you might get blackmailed or find some bsc gal.
I used to be a regular but been gone a while. What is a bsc gal?
yteranger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women