Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2020, 06:03 AM   #16
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

People will do things they should not do. See them , stop them and move on. Poll watchers and bipartisan vote counts are not just allowed but should be required !
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 08:12 AM   #17
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

For the past 7 months Me, son, and daughter keep what we need in our vehicles in the event we are driving about and end up on a street where these entitles idiots are protesting and rioting.

I've told them, no matter what happens, do not allow these people to get you out of your vehicle. There are methods to protect yourself from inside the vehicle when you're surrounded or one breaks your window to get to you.

I carry a pistol, a 16" screwdriver, a baseball bat and helmet(adding to keep a softball and glove. Who says I don't play?). I prefer to not use the pistol unless it's a last resort.

If one gets at my window the 16" screwdriver can do nice damage through/near the collar bone in a non lethal location or worse case, rip open a lip, cheek, nose or eye/eyelid or crucify through the palm.

One of the best self defense weapons is Wasp/Hornet Spray. It can spray up to 20 feet. The further it sprays the more it mists out. If it gets in the eyes or mouth you must go to a hospital for treatment before your eyeball melts or extreme illness from breathing/swallowing the liquid. When soaked into clothing it will burn the skin. You can take out a large groups of rioters with one can and get out of the situation quickly.

A lighter can also turn it into a lovely flame thrower. If you have other people in the car and multiple cans, you're in 1970 Vietnam and Napalming the shit out these low life fucktards.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:37 AM   #18
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
For the past 7 months Me, son, and daughter keep what we need in our vehicles in the event we are driving about and end up on a street where these entitles idiots are protesting and rioting.

I've told them, no matter what happens, do not allow these people to get you out of your vehicle. There are methods to protect yourself from inside the vehicle when you're surrounded or one breaks your window to get to you.

I carry a pistol, a 16" screwdriver, a baseball bat and helmet(adding to keep a softball and glove. Who says I don't play?). I prefer to not use the pistol unless it's a last resort.

If one gets at my window the 16" screwdriver can do nice damage through/near the collar bone in a non lethal location or worse case, rip open a lip, cheek, nose or eye/eyelid or crucify through the palm.

One of the best self defense weapons is Wasp/Hornet Spray. It can spray up to 20 feet. The further it sprays the more it mists out. If it gets in the eyes or mouth you must go to a hospital for treatment before your eyeball melts or extreme illness from breathing/swallowing the liquid. When soaked into clothing it will burn the skin. You can take out a large groups of rioters with one can and get out of the situation quickly.

A lighter can also turn it into a lovely flame thrower. If you have other people in the car and multiple cans, you're in 1970 Vietnam and Napalming the shit out these low life fucktards.
Your paranoid as fuck don't let people up set your life just live it an handle shit as it comes your in texas you should be strapped up anyways that's the texas way. !
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:39 PM   #19
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post

What weight aluminum foil do you recommend for for a protective head wrap?
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:01 AM   #20
asusr10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
What weight aluminum foil do you recommend for for a protective head wrap?
thats funny as shit!
asusr10 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #21
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

So when do these riots start. I’m horribly disappointed I was out of town for those spectacular propane antifa bomb explosions. Man, thousands dead and all that noise. It must have been great to watch. When are they coming back? Maybe up I had a bit more notice, I could rearrange my schedule.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:48 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So when do these riots start. I’m horribly disappointed I was out of town for those spectacular propane antifa bomb explosions. Man, thousands dead and all that noise. It must have been great to watch. When are they coming back? Maybe up I had a bit more notice, I could rearrange my schedule.
Antifa got together with BLM, and they decided to join forces for a spectacular series of riots, leverage their efforts to create thousands more dead!

I didn't exactly hear that, but I'm sure I will be proven right. The first riot will be on Veteran's Day, to rub in the fact that Trump skipped out on Vietnam, with his bone spurs. These people don't miss any opportunity.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:32 PM   #23
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

It’s coming on full force now, the lawsuits, the fraud is about to open up and people are about to see what’s going on.

Of course liberals on my Facebook are saying, where is the fraud?! Loll. It’s all over the place. If you’re on Twitter and you follow conservative accounts then you’ll see proof everywhere.
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:22 AM   #24
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Benfords law showing fraud for Joeys that should at least be looked into
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #25
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by slims099 View Post
It’s coming on full force now, the lawsuits, the fraud is about to open up and people are about to see what’s going on.

Of course liberals on my Facebook are saying, where is the fraud?! Loll. It’s all over the place. If you’re on Twitter and you follow conservative accounts then you’ll see proof everywhere.
Well if it’s on Twitter it’s gotta be true.

But did you really think Governor Abbott is competent enough to pull off a fraud big enough to allow Trump to win in Texas? He only seems 1/2 as smart as Rick Perry.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:56 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Assbook and twiiiittter are outa control
Old 11-11-2020, 10:48 AM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Voter confidence in the election is at an all time low!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #28
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

I think thats the point , dead people voting
Old 11-12-2020, 10:01 AM   #29
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Okay, wide-spread voter fraud as we know is pasted all across every right-wing and conspiracy theory website since the outcome.
Most of the origin has come directly from Trump. Not sure whatever happened to the greatest political scandal in the history of the universe that was going to send Obama and Biden to prison, but that's another story.
Also, it appears that Hillary is not going to prison either. Neither can be attributed to a lack of effort on DOJ Bill Barr or Trump's other attorneys.

Sure, there's the news story here and there that some affidavit has been signed witnessing voter fraud and ballots were received from dead people and all that. I have yet to read anything credible about that on any other websites such as Reuters, etc. Even Fox News has let it go except for the occasional KayLeigh McEnany update.
Bottom line: It looks like they are going to have to prove around 5 million incidents of voter fraud.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 12:58 PM   #30
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I noticed they got real mad at foxnews.

Guess foxnews is no longer right wing enough.

They are now going to newsmax. Lol
dallasfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women