Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2016, 08:33 AM   #16
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

In this hobby it's a crap shoot. Sometimes you satisfy your cravings and sometimes you don't.

I for one would have moved on immediately from that type of poor attitude.

Don't waste your time or money on bad attitudes.

Have fun and be safe
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:19 AM   #17
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Sorry things went south on you.
What you wrote didn't sound that bad to me but women can be sensitive.

Live and learn and move on a wiser man.

BTW you should consider telling us who you were contacting so others might know to avoid rejection.

Better luck next time, I am sure you will find some Austin providers to your liking.
Tatonka is online now   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:22 PM   #18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'm not one to call anyone out, but here goes...Miss Valentina
If only she checked my references she would learn that I am a pretty cool guy...lol
77459 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:35 PM   #19
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Hmmm, it figures. Pay attention how ladies comment and post on this board. It offers a lot.of insight on how they act in real life.

Attitude is the key for positive interaction.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #20
Stewie griffen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Miss v i a no nosense lady. Key word is lady, treat her as such and you are likely all good. I have never seen her professionally but i have met her at a social.
Stewie griffen is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:28 PM   #21
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

1st impressions...
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #22
Jack$lit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
...ummm isn't that exactly what we're going for here...?

I would expect her to be stoked - pretty cake client if he's hard before you even meet! Lol
That's why I like you - attitude above all.
Jack$lit is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #23
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HAHAHA! I've been watching this thread and twirling my villain mustache this entire time. I mean, sluttery may pay my bills, but beta rage....oh it fuels my soul!!! muahhhahah muHAHAH, MUAHAHAHAHA (That's supposed to be an evil laugh)

Ah well, you'll have to get to the back of the cue of thwarted males who have been turned down by people who don't even want hundred of dollars to spend time with them, the difference between most of them and you is that they at least had the personal dignity to poop their baby diaper via PM or hatefap in the privacy of their own homes.

Yes, I did reject you for the same poor judgement and entitlement you have so blatantly displayed here - not just because you mentioned your boner. I mean, if I were scared of every boner that twitched my way, I wouldn't be able to leave the house. Get real. You contacted me A MONTH AGO, and yet here you are hissy-fitting like I need to run out and get you a ballgown bro...I mean, damn, I can practically smell the school yard lunch money shakedowns, the swirlies, the 7th grade de-pantsing and HERE YOU ARE TO EXACT YOUR REVENGE!!!

When you complain about a woman's standards, all you are doing is advertising to the world that you....YOU could not meet them...on a whore board where the standards are notoriously low.

Did you stop to consider that trying to passive-aggressively publicly shame me... (in which regard you were completely unsuccessful) ...did you really think that in doing so, in which you only disgraced your own masculinity BTW. Did you really think displaying such laughingly ridiculous behavior would actually get you something you desire? You really thought I would reconsider seeing you after this???

All you've succeeded in doing here is confirming my instincts were right about you all along. You are the captain of your own failure sir.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:42 PM   #24
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
HAHAHA! I've been watching this thread and twirling my villain mustache this entire time. I mean, sluttery may pay my bills, but beta rage....oh it fuels my soul!!! muahhhahah muHAHAH, MUAHAHAHAHA (That's supposed to be an evil laugh)

Ah well, you'll have to get to the back of the cue of thwarted males who have been turned down by people who don't even want their money to spend time with them, the difference between most of them and you is that they at least had the personal dignity to poop their baby diaper via PM or hatefap in the privacy of their own homes.

Yes, I did reject you for the same poor judgement and entitlement you have so blatantly displayed here - not just because you mentioned your boner. I mean, if I were scared of every boner that twitched my way, I wouldn't be able to leave the house. Get real. You contacted me A MONTH AGO, and yet here you are hissy fitting like I need to run out and get you a ballgown bro...I mean, damn, I can practically smell the school yard lunch money shakedowns, the swirlies, the 7th grade de-pantsing by girls like me and HERE YOU ARE TO EXACT YOUR REVENGE!!!

When you complain about a woman's standards, all you are doing is advertising to the world that you....YOU could not meet them...on a whore board dude where the standards are notoriously low.

Did you stop to consider that trying to passive-aggressively publicly shame me... (in which regard you completely unsuccessful BTW) ...did you really think that doing so, in which you only disgraced your own masculinity. Did you really think displaying such banal behavior would actually get you something you desire? You really thought I would really reconsider seeing you after this???

All you've succeeded in doing here is confirming my instincts were right about you all along. You are the captain of your own failure sir.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:48 PM   #25
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow! Tha rules uv engagement must be purdy diff'runt twixt Austin an' Yew-ston if'n a purdy cool dude cain't git no cash-poosey slung his way fer a hole month!

Pers'n-ah-lee, Ah blames Obama.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:53 PM   #26
Tpcgolfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Not all providers appreciate being talked to that way. Personally, I don't care for it unless I know you already and we are dirty talking. There is a time and place for everything. Just because we are providers does not mean we are not ladies and expect to be treated as such. Always treat a "whore" like a lady.
The Infamous One speaks the truth. She responded to an ISO which I replied respectfully. Her reply was freaking sexy and the dirty communication started.

Wish I could have seen her that night. I was ready to...ha! Sorry, I can't kiss and tell. ��
Tpcgolfer is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:53 PM   #27
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok,well the OP just left and I have to say he is one of the most handsome, respectful, funny men I've met in awhile..... So I don't know what's going on here, but me and my vagina give the OP an enthusiastic YEEESSSS!!!!
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:00 PM   #28
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, if'n he's good enuff fer thet honeypot, who is meh ta say enny diff'runt?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:07 PM   #29
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad he was awesome to you, he didn't have to be a passive aggressive ding dong to me though all over the board here.

Totally cool if he has great experiences with awesome ladies. That's exactly how it should be. He might have done so with me were it not for this silly thread.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:07 PM   #30
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Rejection ... Ejection
It's just an R.

Yet such a HUGE difference ...
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women