Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #16
Apitt12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Absolutely! I mean.. Sure you will get the it's my overnight x 10 girls..
But if someone asked if I wanted an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona for a week.. I can factor in that I am not paying for anything at home and I have been wanting to go back to BCN for a while now..
You just have to think.. Everyone will be together in the early am.. Throughout the day..
We all have to agree to our time and space.

If you're asking for 24 hours of our time and to go at it 5x a day, then yeah.. But if it's more like a conventional relationship without the nonsense that comes along with it (you know, how one should be) it's not any more (most likely less) than you would be paying to buy all of the clothes, gift, purses, swimsuits, and etc that you would with a wife and you're guaranteed to be getting some.
Ok so how much would it be to go the bang all day route to the casual route only reason i ask is when im on vaca i seem to want it all the time lol
Apitt12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #17
hardliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Well, boy... doesn't this sound familiar. It all makes sense now.

Dude, my last email to you was in Oct - when, my last sentence said "Be patient, I am interested." ... To be honest, if you were serious, you wouldn't have waited this long and then throw a tantrum about it. I expected you to be a gentlemen and send a reminder note after a short time. Like, I dunno, when I wrote you to say my RL wouldn't calm down til at least XXXX. Not start a BS campaign on boards what... 6+ months later? Seriously? ....
woah.. that was never meant about you. I always thought I was being patient. I asked, you said be patient, told you an idea of the plans, even looked into the opportunity for you to surf, but I had to have a backup plan in case things fell through with you and THAT is who I am talking about. I was going to spend around $3k on trip and a large chunk of it I wasn't going to get back if things fell through.

Mid March, one of my cousins ran into some legal problems and I gave him everything so that cost me Comic-Con.

Again, I'm sorry, Ze, but my comment was never meant towards you.
hardliner is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #18
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Hardliner - I'm sorry for you situation with your family member, but it seems that was the issue that failed the comic con experience.. Nothing more, nothing less.

Apitt - that's the issue. You're usually working all of the time, so when you have time off you're ready to do it do it do it. Maks sense. We do it for work all of the time so when we think vacation, well... When *I* think vacation I think sun, beach, snorkeling, tan, massage.. See the difference between your ideas of vacation and a sex workers idea of vacation? There is no cut and dry when it comes to rates for extended time with me. I would only go with someone that I had a history with so we would figure out what would work for us.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #19
Apitt12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Hardliner - I'm sorry for you situation with your family member, but it seems that was the issue that failed the comic con experience.. Nothing more, nothing less.

Apitt - that's the issue. You're usually working all of the time, so when you have time off you're ready to do it do it do it. Maks sense. We do it for work all of the time so when we think vacation, well... When *I* think vacation I think sun, beach, snorkeling, tan, massage.. See the difference between your ideas of vacation and a sex workers idea of vacation? There is no cut and dry when it comes to rates for extended time with me. I would only go with someone that I had a history with so we would figure out what would work for us.
O trust me i realize your end of things i wouldnt wana work on vaca either thank you for your insight on the situation
Apitt12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #20
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember reading that the usual session lengths in Australia are different than ours.

I think 40 minutes is a short session and 75 minutes is a long session.

It stuck with me because they aren't the ususal half hours and hours in length.

But the rates are much higher. Then again, the hotels are higher and airfare is pricey.

Here are links to Australian forums:

http://forums.punterplanet.com/index.php

http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/forum.php
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #21
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Australian rates can be more, but it reminds me of Las Vegas. If you're just visiting and want to charge the higher rates please research before you go and learn where to advertise.
I charged the same as when I am here. I had 90% requests for an hour. The others were 30 mins or two hours.
The main difference is screening, but I always politely ask for the donation upfront, so I don't really come across that potential problem.

http://www.privategirls.com.au is the higher end
Punter planet - I got one call off of.
I got every other call off of Craigslist.

I didn't put much effort in to advertising as I was going more for vacation and just wanted to post on cl when I wanted to work. Each time I posted on cl I met at least one person. Most of the guys brought unique to Australia gifts.. Chocolates, ice creams.. Comes in handy since food is so darn expensive over there.

Also, I found a short stay nice hotel in kings cross (Sydney) for $100/115au a night. So I bought groceries and ate at home. on the Gold Coast I chose to stay on the NSW side to not have to worry about the legalities of BBBJ. In Brisbane I only did outcalls. I didn't work in Melbs since you have to have a workers number and I didn't want to draw any attention.. Though I did title my ads, "do you like American accents??" Lol

It was my second trip and both times were equally amazing! You can rent a live in rv and drive up to the isolated beaches. I'm doing that next time.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:01 PM   #22
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Looking for someone to travel to Australia with. Could be another provider or gent, it doesn't matter to me, I just don't like traveling alone. Must be well respectful and fun to spend time with.
hey if youre still looking feel free to pm me, Australia sounds fun!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:17 AM   #23
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I also am one of those ladies that - as long as expenses during the trip are covered, and we have a very good understanding ahead of time what is expected on BOTH sides, my fees are extremely reasonable. Like... stupidly so. A few meetings ahead of a long trip is always a good idea. I rarely go on extended trips lately with people I haven't seen a handful of times. I want to enjoy myself more than I care about the money.

Alyssa... bish... give me the scoop on Australia! Right now, all I know of it - they make bottle openers out of kangaroo balls and have really awesome towels. (inside jokes)

Amadeus - where did you stay? I spent a week+ out on Ambergris and Caulker just the past month. Fuck I love the diving.

@ HoneyDavis - Darling babe... I am fucking SPOILED by DFW airport. Gotta love me some nonstop flights. But Hell.. the lure of GBR won't even get my ass on a plane to Aus for a week. Tell me you are staying a month and hmmm... let's talk. Plus, ain't "this" legal down there?
GBR?

I'm planning on staying there as long as I can. If I can support myself there I plan on moving there.

And yes, this is legal there. You're not supposed to work there as a non-citizen, but shit, we do what we do here, don't we?

I've already got an inbox full of gents wanting to spend some time with me when I get there. Get an account on PP and lets go!
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #24
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just read up on the legalities, tourist visa aside, it's not so cut & dry. Each state has their own laws. I missed my flight on purpose the first time that I went.. A few days before the 3 month max I started being concerned with deportation. It just wasn't worth it for me. If you ever do have to come back to America for any reason you can be banned upon trying to return to Australia.
I only know Australia as a tourist.. Medical care might be an issue to seriously research as they have national healthcare, but you won't have a national identification number.. Unless you plan on moving legally.

Oh, and lastly.. If you think things are expensive in America.... Be prepared for a wake up call. Sydney and Melbourne are in the top ten most expensive cities on earth.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #25
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
GBR?

I'm planning on staying there as long as I can. If I can support myself there I plan on moving there.

And yes, this is legal there. You're not supposed to work there as a non-citizen, but shit, we do what we do here, don't we?

I've already got an inbox full of gents wanting to spend some time with me when I get there. Get an account on PP and lets go!
Holy shit HD! I've never thought about this until reading this thread. I'm down to go but if you end up going before me, I'll be right behind you and will have to meet up with you. So looking into this now! Thanks babe
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #26
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Bridge View Post
hey if youre still looking feel free to pm me, Australia sounds fun!
Yes it does! I'm looking into it too now.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:01 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting topic.

When I was considering going to Australia to work, I knew someone who went there and worked the mining towns and made a fortune.

It's my understanding, and perhaps Alyssa can shed some light on this, that they advertise in the newspapers in those areas because often, there is limited internet coverage.

And you know what else that I've heard? (I haven't noticed this with the Aussies that I've visited in the US)

Those guys like to SWIVE. Which is something that is not a regular thing here in Dallas. Oh well. I've heard a bunch of things about working in Australia.

I've also heard that being ripped off is almost unheard of. That calling the authorities wouldn't be out of the question, either, if that were to happen.

However, working illegally there changes all of the parameters, I figure.

Interesting topic.

If I were considering a permanent move there, though, I would certainly just visit the country, first!

Damn ... as a segue ... I didn't know that there were so many interesting topics in the Dallas Sandbox these days.

If these topics keep always being so great to read, I'd better start checking in with more frequency!

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women