Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Im in my late 30's and love it.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mmmmmmm..suddenly I'm thinking about Woodystock.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #18
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

The way to a man's heart is NOT through the stomach!!
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Love this thread!

The 1st time I ever attempted (notice I said "attempted") to give a BJ he pulled it out really fast and the head of it accidentally scraped my teeth!

...Guess that's why i've spent the last 13years perfecting it..he he he

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #20
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Mmmm... BJ's ! Love em... I graduated in 1973. I lost my virginity in 1970. The de-flowering lass sucked on my wreckage quite nimbly tho, surprisingly, I was more interested in driving home rather the entry ramp. Imagine that.

But my GF in 12th grade - she was a junior - was applying suction to my drive shaft in the living room of her parents house. They were not there, as one might imagine. As I approached terminal velocity, I communicated that very idea to her in an unknown, forgotten, ancient language, which she immediately understood. Without hesitation, she completed the act with a deftness heretofore unkown to me: she didnt spill a drop, and didn't cease until all of my spasms subsided. A new standard was set.

Since then I have appreciated the BJ as a finer art form. Yes, there are such things as bad BJ's. I am saddened when a lass applies suction and I immediately realize she is a rank amateur. Pity. Just going through the steps rather than a blind obsession with cocksucking.

Meryl, InfamousBJ, CME, are only several of the ladies on this board who have perfected the fine, well appreciated, BBBJ. Yes, there are other favorites I have, no doubt, and I am not taking anything away from their administrations. But these fine ladies leap out in my memory bank.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #21
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Mmmm... BJ's ! Love em... I graduated in 1973. I lost my virginity in 1970. The de-flowering lass sucked on my wreckage quite nimbly tho, surprisingly, I was more interested in driving home rather the entry ramp. Imagine that.

But my GF in 12th grade - she was a junior - was applying suction to my drive shaft in the living room of her parents house. They were not there, as one might imagine. As I approached terminal velocity, I communicated that very idea to her in an unknown, forgotten, ancient language, which she immediately understood. Without hesitation, she completed the act with a deftness heretofore unkown to me: she didnt spill a drop, and didn't cease until all of my spasms subsided. A new standard was set.

Since then I have appreciated the BJ as a finer art form. Yes, there are such things as bad BJ's. I am saddened when a lass applies suction and I immediately realize she is a rank amateur. Pity. Just going through the steps rather than a blind obsession with cocksucking.

Meryl, InfamousBJ, CME, are only several of the ladies on this board who have perfected the fine, well appreciated, BBBJ. Yes, there are other favorites I have, no doubt, and I am not taking anything away from their administrations. But these fine ladies leap out in my memory bank.

Classic! Was getting a BJ from a young lady (not much experience but she wanted it in her mouth so who was I to protest?) at her parents' house (they were down in The Valley picking grapefruit from some sort of group-owned orchard) when I forgot to alert her to what was about to "happen." Her eyes lit up, snot (at least I think it was snot) started running from her nose and my 'stuff' ended up all over the middle cushion of the Living Room sofa. I ran to the kitchen to get some towels and clean up, she was already in the bathroom hacking and heaving. We did a pretty good cleanup but her Mom seemed to give me a 'look' every time I came (over) after that.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #22
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-109 View Post
So here I am today: divorced, 43, and trying (with limited success) to date.

Question:
Are SINGLE women, age 35-45, more BJ friendly these days?

Do they have skills? Or are they just doing a half-ass job?
I was on a dating site for a while before meeting my fiancee and that was about the same age group I was dating. They are bj friendly enough that you can expect any woman to consider a bj to just be routine sex and in most cases, swallow. I've personally found my experiences with civilians to be better than p4p, so I don't think you need to worry about skills, either. The mechanical part of any sort of sex is not the part that's difficult.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #23
2hard2handle
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I seen a girl about 9 months ago that loved it and did it very well.
2hard2handle is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #24
2hard2handle
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Not sure her age but her name is Ryann Waters. All I can say is damn it.
2hard2handle is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #25
PT-109
Gaining Momentum

npita,
Thanks. You answered the question. Thats what I was looking for.

So...
Seems like all the women who swore off BJ's once they got married, somehow "remember" how it's done once they're divorced and there's a little competition.

Hmm
PT-109 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #26
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Last I heard, even single women at age 49 are still bj friendly!
My ex announced on her 40th birthday she was no longer giving bj's, her and friends had decided... so I went out and found a VN stripper that did, went on 8 years and never got caught

but when my daughter was in high school, early 90's her mother said my daughter needed to go on the pill and that I should talk to her.. so my daughter and I were driving some where and I asked about the pill and she said hell dad bj's are the acceptable form of sex in hs, dumb wife

and for those who want to learn more about bj's

http://camillecrimson.com/blog/extras/
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Late 70's early 80 sux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
My ex announced on her 40th birthday she was no longer giving bj's, her and friends had decided... so I went out and found a VN stripper that did, went on 8 years and never got caught

dumb wife and for those who want to learn more about bj's

cptjohnstone That is funny stuff.

All early 20's need this
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #28
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm very early 20's and super bj friendly
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Late 70's early 80 sux.
Is that because they take their teeth out?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #30
JT10
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
I was on a dating site for a while before meeting my fiancee and that was about the same age group I was dating. They are bj friendly enough that you can expect any woman to consider a bj to just be routine sex and in most cases, swallow. I've personally found my experiences with civilians to be better than p4p, so I don't think you need to worry about skills, either. The mechanical part of any sort of sex is not the part that's difficult.
I have to agree with npita, most providers cant hide the "i'm working" feel to it. Most civies that are BJ friendly are in it to win your heart. Damn, now that you have me thinking this way, some very fond and often unexpected memories are popping up in my brain.....nothing like a Bj from someone that wants it as much as you do.
JT10 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women