Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2023, 05:50 PM   #16
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default I stand corrected..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
This is some of the stupid shit that makes people not want to post here

1. Where did I say covid was a hoax? Nowhere. I said we were told things such as if u were to take the Vax u couldn't spread covid. The majority of "experts" confirmed this. They were wrong

2. Where did I say climate change was a hoax? No where. Man made? Nope. Climate cycles the amount of climate change due to man is very minimal at best

Don't try to change what my post said sir
Forgive my mistake I tagged you directly while responding to multiple posts. I should have posted a general response. On the subject of Covid we were told many things and for me I relied on my fact checking which leaned heavily on those in the medical community. The prevailing information told us the biggest benefit of the vax was a potentially significant reduction in the severity of symptoms. Catching it or not that is a good deal more complicated to control but for me the effort was always opening back up and resuming some sense of normal. The vax was a huge leap in making that happen.

As for climate change I think basic common sense tells us that the sheer volume of pollutants and foreign (to the earth that is... plastics being one of the worst offenders) materials humans produce would much more than 'very minimal' impact. Some of that is just shit happens. Some we can curb and work to reduce. But the US is not the big offender and really hasn't been in quite some time. In my opinion our best effort would be to approach reducing our eco footprint much the same way a for profit business puts a budget together.

Changes that bring little expense or mostly involve a change in mindset do those religiously. Next you look at what brings the most positive impact without being a financial burden. Lean into those and leave some funds for research but not for pie-in-the-sky concepts. We can't reverse the effects or drastically reduce our footprint that is the hoax for me. Do what we can and make sensible regulations for private business. Incentives for recycling participation and use of clean(er) energy and I am fine with some tax breaks for electric vehicles but see requiring them as a step backwards.

The argument you are making here is at best highly optimistic. Not saying the sky is falling but we are really just guessing when it comes to whether serious consequences are a decade off or a millennium.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 06:49 PM   #17
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Wrong place. Sorry
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 06:59 PM   #18
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
False assumption. I do t watch or get things from fox.
Secondly the ice packs in the Antarctica have grown . Samples can be taken there too you aren't old enough to hear what has been told to us thru the years... learn to not believe what is fed you
1sT you have no idea how old I am. 2nd wherever you are getting your information from doubt its validity.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...21/6503500001/
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 07:28 PM   #19
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
1sT you have no idea how old I am. 2nd wherever you are getting your information from doubt its validity.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...21/6503500001/
1. correct- my guess of your youth is based on your comments and posts, certainly doesnt fit with someone over 40 possibly not 30 yet but correct also an assumption as did you

2. usa today is crap and they love to take bits and pieces to serve their narrative. here is your nasa findings for the last 100 years. note the first pic... blue is mass addition, red is mass loss........... which looks more?

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/4669
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 07:30 PM   #20
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Forgive my mistake I tagged you directly while responding to multiple posts. I should have posted a general response. On the subject of Covid we were told many things and for me I relied on my fact checking which leaned heavily on those in the medical community. The prevailing information told us the biggest benefit of the vax was a potentially significant reduction in the severity of symptoms. Catching it or not that is a good deal more complicated to control but for me the effort was always opening back up and resuming some sense of normal. The vax was a huge leap in making that happen.

As for climate change I think basic common sense tells us that the sheer volume of pollutants and foreign (to the earth that is... plastics being one of the worst offenders) materials humans produce would much more than 'very minimal' impact. Some of that is just shit happens. Some we can curb and work to reduce. But the US is not the big offender and really hasn't been in quite some time. In my opinion our best effort would be to approach reducing our eco footprint much the same way a for profit business puts a budget together.

Changes that bring little expense or mostly involve a change in mindset do those religiously. Next you look at what brings the most positive impact without being a financial burden. Lean into those and leave some funds for research but not for pie-in-the-sky concepts. We can't reverse the effects or drastically reduce our footprint that is the hoax for me. Do what we can and make sensible regulations for private business. Incentives for recycling participation and use of clean(er) energy and I am fine with some tax breaks for electric vehicles but see requiring them as a step backwards.

The argument you are making here is at best highly optimistic. Not saying the sky is falling but we are really just guessing when it comes to whether serious consequences are a decade off or a millennium.
now this post i can can agree with for the most part. take out the last paragraph and i agree 100%
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 04:01 PM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hmmmm, doesn't the city that voted 90 percent against Trump take its trash out into the ocean and dump it off New Jersey, IE, New York City?

Set up recycling centers and take the illegals out of the free hotels to sort the trash.

Then, maybe.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 04:10 PM   #22
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I don’t think they’re ocean dumping anymore. Perhaps I’m wrong. Used to go to the Fresh Kills Landfill. Arguments could be made that landfill was the largest man made structure in the world
flows-with-water is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women