Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2016, 04:23 PM   #16
Big_Mike88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Lol you guys have it all figured out. Exactly what I was looking for. Lol thanks again!
Big_Mike88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:03 PM   #17
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me BM but if you ditch the GF, you won't need to worry about the issue because you have eliminated it. You could not get involved in the hobby and again you will have eliminated the issue. If you are considering the hobby, I would suggest my first option as the solution. There must be an issue with your GF already for you to consider entering the hobby. Ladies, Gentlemen, good evening!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #18
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Dump the girlfriend. It's cheaper to rent than buy.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:49 PM   #19
Big_Mike88
Gaining Momentum

Lmao no we are happy. But I've been with her the last 5 years. And before her only banged about 4 other chicks. I'm feeling the urge to try something new if you know what I mean. I've only ever been with Hispanic chicks. I'm afraid if I get married to her I will cheat. Lol I wanna try and get the bucket list checked off before I stay faithful.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:24 PM   #20
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mike88 View Post
Lmao no we are happy. But I've been with her the last 5 years. And before her only banged about 4 other chicks. I'm feeling the urge to try something new if you know what I mean. I've only ever been with Hispanic chicks. I'm afraid if I get married to her I will cheat. Lol I whanna try and get the bucket list checked off before I stay faithful.
Yeah, the ladies here will be waiting for your return. Just sayin
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:58 PM   #21
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Hobbying should not be considered cheating, imo.

For many gents (and ladies, too) the Hobby is akin to a corollary to married/relationship life.

Almost even complementary (not necessarily "complimentary."

G & Camille, I hear both of ya. I feel my observation is valid for several reasons.

But the reality in my humble opinion is that unless a gent here knows why he is here, and what he expect here, and how to achieve both, he will possibly (choose from below)

1) never have a great hobbying career
2) destroy whatever relationships he may hold dear
3) have intermittent hobbying alternating between great, meadiocre or lousy
4) have so much fun that he loses control and, then what?

Also in reality, much of the above should apply to providers, too.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 03:51 AM   #22
Nightshift83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Big Mike88, i think you should do some real soul searching dude. Once you do something ,the second time is easy. With that being said if I were you I would take a break from your gf and tag as many chicks as you can then get back with her. You are suffering from a condition known as SAS ( same ass syndrome). If left untreated you will look back at your life with some regret. If you were happy with her, other women would not cross your mind. My.02. Good luck dude
Nightshift83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:57 AM   #23
Atx19
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Lmao no we are happy. But I've been with her the last 5 years. And before her only banged about 4 other chicks. I'm feeling the urge to try something new if you know what I mean. I've only ever been with Hispanic chicks. I'm afraid if I get married to her I will cheat. Lol I wanna try and get the bucket list checked off before I stay faithful.
This is one of the most powerfully addicting activities one can possibly imagine. Probablly has somethimg to do with the way we are wired. You will find that bucket list growing with each visit, intriguing review you read, and provocative post by some of these beautiful ladies.

And heaven help you if you find someone you really connect with.....the spell can be beyond powerful. I won't tell you to walk away because I am fairly certain you are going to play now that it has piqued your intrest....given the risks involved just be careful and do your homework.
Atx19 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:02 AM   #24
Big_Mike88
Gaining Momentum

SAS is exactly what it is. And since some don't consider it cheating, my question then becomes, why can't I just do both? Be with her, and hobby? I don't see anything wrong with it and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has a SO and does this hobby. (Well I'm about to get in to it)
Old 02-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #25
Big_Mike88
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atx19 View Post
This is one of the most powerfully addicting activities one can possibly imagine. Probablly has somethimg to do with the way we are wired. You will find that bucket list growing with each visit, intriguing review you read, and provocative post by some of these beautiful ladies.

And heaven help you if you find someone you really connect with.....the spell can be beyond powerful. I won't tell you to walk away because I am fairly certain you are going to play now that it has piqued your intrest....given the risks involved just be careful and do your homework.

This post is probably the most meaningful to me so far. So hear me out. As of right now, today, 2/26/16 I'm happy with her. Just not so much our sex life. And I think our sex life will only improve due to the hobby. (Don't know FOR SURE how that will play out exactly just yet) But if I really connect with someone here and it pulls me away from my current relationship, so be it. It wasn't meant to be. But my thought process right now is its going to be a hobby. Doesn't mean I don't care about her or don't want to be with her, but I'm just the type of guy that won't ever force anything. If she catches me doing this, I'm not going to say sorry, I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to force her to stay. I know that this could be a deal breaker coming in to this hobby and I'm willing to deal with the consequences if caught by her. But in order to avoid all that, I just wanted to see how some of the gentleman here make it work in their lives, just to get perspective.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:36 AM   #26
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
(...) And since some don't consider it cheating (...)
heh...

Have fun but don't fool yourself
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #27
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say pick up a few hobbies to mask this one.....i like the golfing idea but doesnt sound like it would be your sport. Biking volleyball softball fields everywhere. Do a lap roll in the grass and bam! Instant story
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:42 AM   #28
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

My word of advice for you Big Mike.. Happy hobbying bro! Lol!

moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:09 AM   #29
Big_Mike88
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
heh...

Have fun but don't fool yourself
Lol I will have fun, but I never said I don't consider it cheating. I said since some ppl dont. In one of my other posts I said I choose this hobby Bc I want to be faithful once married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
I would say pick up a few hobbies to mask this one.....i like the golfing idea but doesnt sound like it would be your sport. Biking volleyball softball fields everywhere. Do a lap roll in the grass and bam! Instant story
I do ride a motorcycle, so my excuse will most likely be going for a ride. 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebeedick View Post
My word of advice for you Big Mike.. Happy hobbying bro! Lol!

Lmao nice one!

Old 02-26-2016, 10:17 AM   #30
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This post is probably the most meaningful to me so far. So hear me out. As of right now, today, 2/26/16 I'm happy with her. Just not so much our sex life. And I think our sex life will only improve due to the hobby. (Don't know FOR SURE how that will play out exactly just yet) But if I really connect with someone here and it pulls me away from my current relationship, so be it. It wasn't meant to be. But my thought process right now is its going to be a hobby. Doesn't mean I don't care about her or don't want to be with her, but I'm just the type of guy that won't ever force anything. If she catches me doing this, I'm not going to say sorry, I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to force her to stay. I know that this could be a deal breaker coming in to this hobby and I'm willing to deal with the consequences if caught by her. But in order to avoid all that, I just wanted to see how some of the gentleman here make it work in their lives, just to get perspective.
Another suggestion is maybe try and kink up your sex life with her? Threesomes, bondage, toys, etc?
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women