Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #16
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

I agree I know all to well about ppl posting abt you as soon as your banned it happened to me the last 30 days I feel ya banned members are NOT MEMBERS gotcha

And thanks for seeing the obvious truth!!!!!

Now where were we who else here has been outed due to the same bs
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #17
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post
How do the guys feel about a provider who let's you stay over your time amount and then expect more $$$???

Or better yet out you on a public board because they can't get any calls?

So my question is did u use her?
Did she say a word before outing you in a public forum??
Has she always let you stay way over?

I bet you paid her what she was worth and she expected more

But let's hear from the GUYS!!!!!

Hope this help you friend and sorry a provider outed you for bullshit .

I am Sure there are more of you
Old 02-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #18
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Interested in seeing what is done about this constant harassment that was supposedly me but now is proven to be NOT THE CASE

Where's the MODS??? I'm lost they ban RR handles in no time no one should get special treatment FAIR IS FAIR right??

Example:
Like rw shit you can't call the law because someone shot u then have them arrested then turn around and shoot them with no consequences!
I might also add that sometimes calling the Mods and their attention can have a negative effect. For example when one breaks guideline #3:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Be careful what you wish for. Disrespect to Staff is a 5 point offense. Do you really want the Mod's attentions????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #19
Guest021414
Account Disabled

I think the point has been made very clear and evident please close this thread it's way to far off topic at this point!

And again much thanks I'm very grateful for your help
Old 02-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Someone calling for a mod??

Sorry, the real world/work does take up some time and today being a Monday and all ya know? Us mods, make it a point to not comment on member's infractions, etc. But it's obvious in this case, what action was taken.

DLS, it is quite pointless to post in coed not welcoming the comments of the ladies and gents. When you post in coed, you roll with what is given. Please stick to the topic in YOUR thread.

Let's also refrain from making comments to a member who is banned before you are in "violation" yourself.

Thanks,

sixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
I might also add that sometimes calling the Mods and their attention can have a negative effect. For example when one breaks guideline #3:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Be careful what you wish for. Disrespect to Staff is a 5 point offense. Do you really want the Mod's attentions????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
It's almost Valentine's day. Love is in the air... NO?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #21
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Exclamation Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
It's almost Valentine's day. Love is in the air... NO?
What's love got to with it.
Just a pissing match over spilt milk.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:21 AM   #22
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
I think the point has been made very clear and evident please close this thread it's way to far off topic at this point!
+1 on the OP request above. I think the point of her concerns have been surfaced.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:28 AM   #23
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Hell yes who's avail and not banned
Don't worry, it likely won't be long.

LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:05 AM   #24
Pussy Control
Account Disabled

User ID: 212262

So. Much. Crazy.
Pussy Control is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #25
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:

I take it you did what you came to do that's why you want to close the thread now.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:29 AM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
What's love got to with it.
Just a pissing match over spilt milk.
Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:22 AM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I am not a fan of closing threads even at the OP's request. I believe that if you post something, you ride it out. All threads die and feel that is the best course of action.

Let's stay on topic and if we can't don't post and it will take care of itself.

sixx

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #28
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Your right outing a client is unacceptable and someone has to stand up for these guys it's not there fault if a girl can't say NO!

this thread HAS BEEN ever so PRODUCTIVE I DO AGREE and I'm glad I posted it because it seems to be a problem here lately and my clients cannot be outed esp publicly!

**Privacy, discretion, and being professional are key in this business!
Post an alert it is NEVER OKAY to out a client on the boards because u had a bad day , or for something you yourself could have prevented had you said NO!

Ride the B..
Old 02-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #29
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Why does your mouth override your ass so much, whats the issue here, are you really that unhappy with your self that you have to constantly put others down and act like your shit don't stink? All you get mostly is negative responses to your threads and anything that comes out your mouth. All the drama you cause here on the boards Id hate to see all the drama in your RW life. Might be why your always pissed off and shitty to people.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #30
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Talking Help her get verified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.
We should be more like you.
universalenergy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net