Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

I'm so late in this post that I will have to wait for your third visit to see you. Thank you for the information and I hope to see you anyplace BUT downtown when you visit.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #17
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

This really isn't an alert, but I do have a question, please understand that I am not trying to start anything. I just pay attention to things that some other people don't.

Are you sure that someone is not using your name or impersonating you? I ask only because there have been issues that you mentioned elsewhere about theft of your work (website,etc.) and now all of a sudden a review pops up with a completely different description.

Just wondering if you have considered this.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #18
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got word that he's done this to a couple of other providers who knew the review he wrote on them was bogus. I think that Agency NaughtyGirlz in Austin is right on the money if you look at the alert they posted on several false handles.

I do think this is alert worthy in that if we assume all of his reviews are fake, he is doing a disservice to the hobby community. I don't know the details of the the review but just the general comments. Any guy can "claim" he saw a provider and write fake reviews for premium access status. He tends to fixate on giving glowing reviews on agency girls in sa. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineJones View Post
This really isn't an alert, but I do have a question, please understand that I am not trying to start anything. I just pay attention to things that some other people don't.

Are you sure that someone is not using your name or impersonating you? I ask only because there have been issues that you mentioned elsewhere about theft of your work (website,etc.) and now all of a sudden a review pops up with a completely different description.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #19
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Holy goatshit batman. That pic on the top, daddy wants again.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #20
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

And again and again and again!
Old 08-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #21
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineJones View Post

Either way its still Alert worthy to me. . . someone is writing a fake review or someone is pretending to be you. Its good to let people know either of the two.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #22
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

For the record, I am not saying that either way the information should not be out there. I am just saying that it belongs in Co-Ed. It clearly states that: Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Anyone reading that can clearing see from what is written in the comments that he did not see her. Now if he saw someone else pretending to be her or made it all up is another matter that hopefully the mods will get straightened out.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #23
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Maybe someone lying in a review and trying to obviously ruin a girl's reputation and business is not technically by rule alert worthy but it should be. Angelina I haven't seen you but tried to 3 times and hopefully will some day. But this alert kind of explains some of my suspicions of Fat Enchilada and a handle named Gladius. I called out those two 6 months ago as a possible agency owner in a review he wrote of an agency girl named Kristin. FE doesn't do too many reviews but in a previous post he says he has seen Kristin Marina and Nicole from that agency. He loved them ALL and they looked just like those fake pictures they post.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16398

I never call people out and those that know me know I just share info on girls and the hobby. But it seemed fishy and I bet Gladius is the same guy because the ONLY post he has AFTER defending that agency so vigorously against my questions in that review is a comment on 5-22-10 in coed discussions where he not too subtly puts you down Angelina. Here it is-

Quote:
Angelina you're funny
You seek to maximize your value because your "woman-hood is sacred to you." What is that? A joke?

So if what you're doing is sacrificing or disposing of your woman-hood in the process then it's just a matter of making the most of it....

You don't mind the sacrifice if it's for as much as you can get rather than less so....

There's a term for that, and it's not prostitute; it's mercenary.

Keep on amusing us with these silly but revealing statements.

btw...you are cute even if you are silly
Interesting. That's his ONLY post in 5 months since coming to that vigorous defense of Fat Enchilada and that agency. Notice how Gladius says that he "called and talked with the agency owner". I wonder how many handles this agency owner has? Don't know why he's picking on you but maybe since you work SA and Austin and you are a upscale hot Latina babe you cut into his target market. It's interesting how this guy has a "lefthanded" way of putting people down like since he says "btw...you are cute even if you are silly" after he just trashes you or leaves a "yes" recommendation after putting you down in a review that somehow readers won't see thru his intentions of badmouthing you. Like he's such smart guy. I guess all hustlers and pimps are like that. They think they must be incredibly smart because they make money off another girl's work. I say that he and his agency should be banned forever from ECCIE for deliberately posting ugly hurtful lies about a provider in an attempt to ruin her business. That's the kind of shit that made my friend Pepper leave this place for good because she felt she wasn't protected here from crap like this when someone posted lies in a bogus review of her and NOTHING was done. And I can't reveal FE's ROS in the review but it was very mean spirited. And hopefully the response won't just be a bunch of "I'm sorry for you Angelina posts". Get this piece of doodoo out of our house.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #24
Ch@rlie
Account Disabled

User ID: 35857
Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews

AA - I am sorry this is happening to you. Any negative review can impact a provider's business. Hopefully you can get this all sorted out as it looks like you have many a friend standing up for you. I often wonder what is the intent to post such a negative review by the OP? As a fellow sister-provider I do not believe *anyone* has a right to post a fake review for *any* reason. Good luck to you with all this mess.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #25
soonerrrob
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

Angelina,
I have been trying to schedule another great session with you for months. Please PM me so we can set up another date! Trust me fellas AA is the ONE and ONLY! That video is only the beginning of that beautiful body. Mmmmm mmmmm
Soonerrrob
Old 08-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #26
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, gentlemen for your unconditional support. I am not letting this affect me and am still puzzled by the review. Is this guy confused with the wrong, girl, seriously? Either he is an agency owner with a grudge or he is....well...who cares. His posting history is quite interesting.

For every gent who has defended me on here, I will grandfather you in at $$. I mean that. Thank you for your support. I was preoccupied with a new client who is writing a review in Austin on his "phenomenal experience", so be on the look-out. It's coming.

Love you guys a ton.

Angelina
Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #27
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default YES!

uparoundnoon:

BINGO! I couldn't agree more and this individual is someone I have never met and it trying to hurt reputable ladies with looks, intelligence and charm. It sucks that some obvious fake-ass review has to consume my time. Time is limited on my end and I am happy that my regs are coming on here and defending me. Looks like his plan slapped him right in the face. Men on this board are extremely intelligent and can read through the lines.

The review is an absolute fake and maybe a newcomer might buy into it, but the men who know the ladies are probably having the same jest/laugh I am. All my pictures are of me (candid and professional), all reviews (((except his) of mine are legit and my live video confirms that this guy is a major-league liar. He has an obvious grudge and the mods are not going to let him get away with this. It's really sad.

I am staying positive. No need to fuel the fire. E-mail me and I will take caer of you uparoundnoon. I am so glad to converse with an intelligent gentlemen who sees what I see. This thread is definitely alert-worthy and anyone who questions it should re-evaluate reasons why they don't believe it is. It's been stated.

Angelina

Here is the NaughyGirlz thread on this guy: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=fatenchilada

Quote:
Originally Posted by uparoundnoon View Post
Maybe someone lying in a review and trying to obviously ruin a girl's reputation and business is not technically by rule alert worthy but it should be. Angelina I haven't seen you but tried to 3 times and hopefully will some day. But this alert kind of explains some of my suspicions of Fat Enchilada and a handle named Gladius. I called out those two 6 months ago as a possible agency owner in a review he wrote of an agency girl named Kristin. FE doesn't do too many reviews but in a previous post he says he has seen Kristin Marina and Nicole from that agency. He loved them ALL and they looked just like those fake pictures they post.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16398

I never call people out and those that know me know I just share info on girls and the hobby. But it seemed fishy and I bet Gladius is the same guy because the ONLY post he has AFTER defending that agency so vigorously against my questions in that review is a comment on 5-22-10 in coed discussions where he not too subtly puts you down Angelina. Here it is-

Interesting. That's his ONLY post in 5 months since coming to that vigorous defense of Fat Enchilada and that agency. Notice how Gladius says that he "called and talked with the agency owner". I wonder how many handles this agency owner has? Don't know why he's picking on you but maybe since you work SA and Austin and you are a upscale hot Latina babe you cut into his target market. It's interesting how this guy has a "lefthanded" way of putting people down like since he says "btw...you are cute even if you are silly" after he just trashes you or leaves a "yes" recommendation after putting you down in a review that somehow readers won't see thru his intentions of badmouthing you. Like he's such smart guy. I guess all hustlers and pimps are like that. They think they must be incredibly smart because they make money off another girl's work.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 AM   #28
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sigh... I miss that ass already.

I'm a little curious, though, why a malicious, obviously fake review would be allowed to stand, let alone receive credit? It's not enough that failing to provide any useful information receives credit, now malicious attacks and outright misinformation are credit-worthy? Angelina may be able to shrug it off, but what about newer providers who don't have an established record? A hobbyist can now not only threaten to write a bad review in an attempt to gain leverage, he can throw in demonstrably false information without having the slightest idea what the provider looks like just to hurt her reputation and get rewarded for it.

Here, lemme try:

Yesterday I saw SonyaPlaymate, KaraLynnKelly, TashaSmarts aaaaaand... TaraEvens. And I had to masturbate like a machine gun to be sexually satisfied because none of them are up to my level of sexual prowess and I left them gasping and breathless (Vanilla Dyn-o-mite!), after eliciting scores of orgasms (each!), but not before leaping tall buildings in a single bound and crushing the Empire State building with my gargantuan dong. And I did all this in a single, one hour session, but unfortunately, the accumulated acronyms exceed the character limit of the "activities" field much as my dong exceeds the character limit of the human vagina.

That's complete bullshit yet as I understand it, if I submit it in review form, even though it would be completely fictitious, I get credit, right? That's how the current system works? 'Cause as I calculate it, that's worth 24 weeks of Premium Access right there, not to mention it's a god damn literary masterpiece that ought to be committed to the annals of ECCIE for all time.

If that's the case, I sort of fail to see the point of this website any longer. I understand the desire to not discriminate against legitimate reviews, but having no standards at all is no solution.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #29
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Idk Angelina those pic can be Doctored so I would have to Physically see that Body of yours up close just to Prove all the Nay sayers wrong so if you would like I can Schedule you in for an Appointment the next time you tour thru the 210 stay sharp.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:28 AM   #30
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm....did you not see my video (motion picture) which looks identical to my candid pics? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
Idk Angelina those pic can be Doctored so I would have to Physically see that Body of yours up close just to Prove all the Nay sayers wrong so if you would like I can Schedule you in for an Appointment the next time you tour thru the 210 stay sharp.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women