Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by live4fun View Post
I heard the french quit.... is it true?
No. Close ground support. Some stealth stuff going on now.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
Piratos
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Triomph, as in Arc de Triomphe...only the second biggest tourist attraction in all of FrogLand...commissioned to celebrate the ass kicking Napoleon's bunch gave to the combined Russian and Austro-Hungarian Armies at Austerlitz.
But then the Germans came along and kicked French butt 3 times in a row. There are some nice pictures out there of German armies marching through the Arc. They would all likely be speaking German now if it were not for our assistance. I think we have more than paid them back for the services of Lafayette and others in the War of Independence.
Piratos is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratos View Post
There are some nice pictures out there of German armies marching through the Arc.
...which is the reason for all them chestnut trees onna Champs..

That was then.

Fast forward to NOW. Sclerotic old Europeans, David Cameron and Nicky Sarkozy are leading. As in TAKING THE FRIGGIN' POINT. Our manchild in chief is still figuring out who to root for in bassa ball, he's too busy doing that to worry about a homicidal maniac like Queen Qaddafi. Not to mention that Calypso Louis and Jeremiah Wright would go ballistic if he takes any meaningful action to quell Qadaffi, maybe go yell at some Jews.
or something.

That'll show 'em.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
spunky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
The hot labia of Ghadaffi's bodyguards

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ale-bodyguards

Raphael,

I have not really ever had any respect for you but if you think those body guards are hot then you have lost any and all respect and credability you had as a man!

Nuff Said
spunky is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default The Little Corporal

As the old saying goes, if you do something good, you get an "attaboy". If you do something great, you get a "way to go". If you do something fantastic, you get a "your phenominol'.

But, one "awe shit: wipes the slate clean.

Napolean got a lot of "attaboys", "way to goes", and "your phenominol's".

But that whole dumshit idea of invading Russia, and waiting around for Winter, sort of wiped the slate clean.

That, and Waterloo.....
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #21
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Well, the jerks who ran away from Viet-Nam, Lebanon and Somalia with their tails in between their legs would have little better to do than to follow Sarkosy's leadership...

Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:38 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Well, the jerks who ran away from Viet-Nam, .....
You could have left that one out .... French were thrown out before U.S.

Personally, it is good that the French are stepping up to the plate in Lybia, because the French have been based in Africa for a long time, and have been co-oping with the U.S. there. The Brits always seem to step up and are back again. It has more to do with their conservative leadership, which the U.S. is lacking. If it weren't for Hillary we would still be ...

... on a junket tour for the family.

As much as I dislike her shrill, she was correct about the calls at night, except this time Obaminable is getting them from her.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:31 AM   #23
chrome1996
Valued Poster

AM I missing something or did the UN tell the US what to do? Doesnt the president have to consult with Congress? Are we getting wagged now? I love our potus.
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome1996 View Post
AM I missing something or did the UN tell the US what to do? Doesnt the president have to consult with Congress? Are we getting wagged now? I love our potus.
Nope, you didn't miss anything.
The lib dems that shoved Obamacare down our throats are furious with him. Shameless Jackass Lee is almost speechless. Almost.
Yes, you are being wagged now. No upcharge.

I just wonder if "we" get Khadaffi if the neo-con communist golfing vacationer-in-chief will declare "Mission Accomplished" without criticism.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doesnt the president have to consult with Congress?
Not this "president"!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #26
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Why are people so opposed to the French and when they take point. People always criticize the French. They gave us the French Kiss, Moulin Rouge, Montparsanne, Savon De Marseilles, Bordeaux, and so many more things meant for pleasure. Perhaps we are jealous because they know how to truly enjoy life. They can have a picnic and wine in the park during the day and just lay back and really be in the moment. They can love and have paramours with no guilt. What do you think people mean when they ask " do you do French'? They don't mean kissing.....

Now they are taking point on a war. Way to go France!

What were "Americans" doing again while Napoleon was kicking ass and taking names? Bush would have loved to have that unbridled ability to "liberate" as much as Napoleon did. The French are awesome. They rarely visit the USA, however we hop our asses on a plane and high tail it to Paris or the South of France the first chance we get. How many of us here have never landed at Charles de Gaulle airport? I think most of us have at one time or another....For business or pleasure....or both....In many ways they have more freedoms than we do as Americans. Read up folks....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #27
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy713 View Post
They should kick him out of office just for being so damn ugly. Quadafi is one ugly bastard.

An intelligent comment indeed. See you at the Mensa meet....NOT

His bodyguards have been injured in attempts on his life. One died, his favored Ajsha, that's the correct spelling IDK how the West spell the name. 7 Were injured total. He took 4 Airbuses to France on a diplomatic meeting with 400 people, a giant tent and a camel. That's just how he rolls
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #28
chrome1996
Valued Poster

The french are lazy coffee drinking tight pant wearing freaks. They have not done a damn thing but bait obama into this because they knew obama has an ego and if obama had really wanted to help the resistance he would have lead not followed. I doubt the french have dropped one single bomb. I dont eat french fries, I dont french kiss, I dont like anything french, well unless there is ass involved but be that as it may, the early french were cool but the current french regime is a joke. Oh and no I have not been to france. Why in the hell would I want to go see a bunch of buildings built by french slaves, most of which are falling down relics. I can go to the 4th ward to see that.

How many days left until the failed community organizer as president experiment is over?
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I know right. Sad isn’t it. What a twerp he is. We tell the UN not the other way around. I was just appalled that he let the chips fall that way.

The deal is, his record has shown this all along. While everyone was running around in a Kennedyesk frenzy to elect this guy, he was STEADILY not making decisions. He voted present more often than anything else. All the “key” legislature his name was on, it is well known that he waited to see what way the wind was blowing before he put his hat in the ring.

Unfortunately all the frenzied lovers of all that is this ineffectual, um, um, um, ah, ah, ah parrot aren’t the only ones that get to pay for it. I HATED W, but at least his dumb ass could make a decision.

This is what reading the recently banned posts has gotten me. Even more pissed that we were second in line and had the pleasure of spending $120 million on Tomahawk missiles to prove that the POTUS, and therefore by extension We the people, aren't giant fucking pussies.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #30
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If all them Tomahawks had been launched a week ago they might have mattered.

Typical Obama.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women