Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2016, 02:30 PM   #16
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ignorantly pretend like if you weren't dressed as they insisted you be dressed that they would have let you in. The Vatican does have established rules that YOU have to follow; so, your innuendo that there were no rules in effect governing who could enter is baloney.
Ignorantly pretend? What does that even mean? But, anyway, I wasn't aware of this. Then again, I don't dress like a slob so it would have never been an issue for me anyway.

But I never said "it's lawless!" I (mistakenly, apparently) believed the poster said that the walls keep you out of the country, which isn't true. I just walked straight in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean there are no walls around the Vatican?
No, I never said that. As usual, you put words into my mouth instead of debating what I've said. I know, this is a bit hypocritical here because I screwed up what nevergaveitathought said, but it seems to be a pattern with you in most (if not all) of our debates.

Quote:
Did you swim in? Sneak in? Climb over a fence? Wade a river? Hide in the back of a truck?
Nope, I walked through the barriers on the St Peter's square side. Walked up to another window, bought a ticket and walked into the Basilica. I left the Vatican, walked to another part, bought another ticket and used that to access the Vatican, again, via the museum.

Quote:
Your anecdotal story about your ventures into the Vatican are worthless in the discussion.
You are absolutely right. However, effectively saying that the Vatican has walls thus the pope shouldn't be criticizing Trump is equally "worthless" in the discussion, considering the pope said, "a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian."

Quote:
Get over yourself.
No thank you. I'm very content with my opinion of myself.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:41 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.viator.com/Rome-attractio...City/d511-a710

Get a tour, go right in.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
Ignorantly pretend? What does that even mean? But, anyway, I wasn't aware of this. Then again, I don't dress like a slob so it would have never been an issue for me anyway.

But I never said "it's lawless!" I (mistakenly, apparently) believed the poster said that the walls keep you out of the country, which isn't true. I just walked straight in.
The beautiful Italian girl I saw screaming at the Swiss Guards because they wouldn't let her in wearing her sundress wasn't dressed like a slob either ... and there were those pesky guards who wouldn't let her in ... they were a tad more sentient and mobile than a 'wall'.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

When I was there women had to have their head covered, and dressed modestly. However that was a loooong time ago.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:01 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
When I was there women had to have their head covered, and dressed modestly. However that was a loooong time ago.
Things have changed in the last couple of years.

ISIS/ISIL threatened to overrun them.....if they can unbunker and board a boat!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:02 PM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
....considering the pope said, "a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian."
If that's the full quote, and it's accurate, then I don't object to it nearly as much as I might have if the Pope had omitted the word "only". The Pope has a knack for making cryptic statements allowing all listeners to think he is taking their side. Now watch the MSM omit the "only" reference and emphasize (like eatfido) the "not building bridges" part.

We build bridges by welcoming more LEGAL immigrants than any other country does. We build walls to make sure all immigrants enter legally. There is nothing un-Christian about doing BOTH.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:08 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I never said that. As usual, you put words into my mouth instead of debating what I've said.
"Debating" that you bought a ticket and went to the museum? You want to debate that you did that? If you actually did that ... how is that relevant to the issue raised by the OP? Trump wants to build a wall along the Southern border of the U.S. The Pope said he wasn't a Christian because he wanted to build a wall to keep people from sneaking into the country. The Pope lives in an autonomous city with a wall around it .... "to keep people from sneaking into the" city!!! So the Pope isn't a Christian either by the Pope's own standards.

So, what do you want to debate now?

What you saw on your fictitious trip to the museum?

I wouldn't begin to "put words" in your mouth! There's no room to fit a word in edge-wise!
Old 02-18-2016, 03:13 PM   #23
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the business

Trump thinks the Pope's comments are disgraceful....Pope need to pray for american people
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:44 PM   #24
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If that's the full quote, and it's accurate, then I don't object to it nearly as much as I might have if the Pope had omitted the word "only". The Pope has a knack for making cryptic statements allowing all listeners to think he is taking their side. Now watch the MSM omit the "only" reference and emphasize (like eatfido) the "not building bridges" part.

We build bridges by welcoming more LEGAL immigrants than any other country does. We build walls to make sure all immigrants enter legally. There is nothing un-Christian about doing BOTH.
Amazing, I include the bulk of the quote, emphasis what was left out by those pointing out the "irony" of the Vatican having walls, and I am the one accused of misrepresentation.

But, please realize, the pope is talking more metaphorically than he is talking literally when he says "building walls." I do agree with him, having been raised christian, and having read the bible in my adult years, Trump would have Jesus rolling in his grave - if Jesus hadn't peaced-out of it up into heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Debating" that you bought a ticket and went to the museum? You want to debate that you did that? If you actually did that ... how is that relevant to the issue raised by the OP?
No, I don't want to debate it. It was challenging the implicit claim of hypocrisy by pointing out that I could enter.

Quote:
Trump wants to build a wall along the Southern border of the U.S. The Pope said he wasn't a Christian because he wanted to build a wall to keep people from sneaking into the country. The Pope lives in an autonomous city with a wall around it .... "to keep people from sneaking into the" city!!! So the Pope isn't a Christian either by the Pope's own standards.
Incorrect. As I pointed out, this was some cherry picking of his quote.

Quote:
So, what do you want to debate now?
Just stuff I've said, rather than that which you wish I had said.

Quote:
I wouldn't begin to "put words" in your mouth!
Well, you've done it multiple times. But it's okay. We all make mistakes and misinterpret stuff from time to time. You just seem to do it more than most other posters. I would just suggest you be a bit more careful.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:12 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

sue his ASS Donald

take his communion money!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:13 PM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

drop some Mexicans over the Vatican wall

watch those fuckers RUN for their LIVES!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:14 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The "only" is meaningless ... There are already bridges between Mexico and the U.S.

The Church doesn't want to take care of the poor in Mexico, and neither does the Government.

Their Solution:
Send them North! That's the issue and solution. Let the U.S. taxpayers "handle" their problem.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:11 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I bet Trump could build a better bridge than the Pope. He's built many on his golf courses. IJS
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:00 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Still Report #635 - Trump vs Pope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxmNHuxEXY
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:18 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Franklin Graham: “Christians should try to build bridges with everyone but that doesn’t mean we should compromise national security”…
Posted on February 18, 2016 by sundance

HERE-----> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y/#more-112570

Quote:
The latest insufferable corporate media meme is to reshape current events and proclaim Pope Francis was not talking about candidate Donald J Trump today.

In an effort to dismiss Trump’s eloquent response (defense of his position), and in an exhaustive effort to protect the embarrassment of the Marxist papacy the leftist media adore, those media entities are now claiming Donald Trump projected himself into the comments.

Thankfully Reverend Franklin Graham articulates all that is wrong in the day’s events.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women