Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36791
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did once have a guy bring a crystal wine goblet to catch it in & drink it!!

then in Houston - after a very erotic bubble bath play session - I stood atop the guy & drizzled it over him!

hmmmm elizabeth...maybe there is a book out there on "the many uses of pee"???lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #17
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
O.K. I just have to ask.

How does it taste? And yes, I've thought about it. And I've given but never received.

Elisabeth
It largely depends on what the person has eaten/drank and how strong the urine is. If someone has drank a large quantity of water, it will have a very light smell and taste, and be mostly clear. Honestly, it tastes similar to what it smells like, although sometimes the taste is less or more than the scent. It tends to be slightly salty, with a hint of ammonia aftertaste. If it is strong, such as the first time in the morning or if someone is dehydrated, the scent can be extremely strong. If the person drank a lot of coffee or caffeine it tends to be bitter, while if they consume a fair amount of honey, sugar, or especially the yellow packet sweetener it will have a slightly sweet taste to it. Also, if the person is diabetic, it will taste sweet as well. In fact, that is how doctors originally diagnosed diabetes back in the day, by the sweet taste of the urine!
I don't recommend the experience of someone who drinks a lot of pink packet sweetener (it highlights the bitter side), a ton of diet sodas, or someone who has eaten asparagus. Never tried asparagus urine, you'd have to tie me up pretty tightly to get me to go there! Of course, if being overwhelmed by the taste/smell is part of it for you, you might want to specifically pursue those things.

I have heard, though I have no personal experience, that consuming urine of someone who has consumed a large quantity of alcohol (generally beer) can actually get a person drunk, and also if that person has taken large enough quantities of certain illicit drugs that it can also be passed through the urine and get the consumer high. As I neither drink nor do drugs, I have zero interest in investigating either possibility.

My experience in this area is sadly much more limited than I would prefer. I have a feeling a couple of other people can provide much better information on the taste, however the best way to find out is to try it yourself, either your own or someone else's. Someone else's is in my not so humble opinion the better option, especially when forced. But if you want to try it yourself, from yourself, I'd drink plenty of water and make sure it is as clear as possible for your first taste, that way you aren't overwhelmed by the taste but can still give it a try.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #18
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbottom View Post
It largely depends on what the person has eaten/drank and how strong the urine is. If someone has drank a large quantity of water, it will have a very light smell and taste, and be mostly clear. Honestly, it tastes similar to what it smells like, although sometimes the taste is less or more than the scent. It tends to be slightly salty, with a hint of ammonia aftertaste. If it is strong, such as the first time in the morning or if someone is dehydrated, the scent can be extremely strong. If the person drank a lot of coffee or caffeine it tends to be bitter, while if they consume a fair amount of honey, sugar, or especially the yellow packet sweetener it will have a slightly sweet taste to it. Also, if the person is diabetic, it will taste sweet as well. In fact, that is how doctors originally diagnosed diabetes back in the day, by the sweet taste of the urine!
I don't recommend the experience of someone who drinks a lot of pink packet sweetener (it highlights the bitter side), a ton of diet sodas, or someone who has eaten asparagus. Never tried asparagus urine, you'd have to tie me up pretty tightly to get me to go there! Of course, if being overwhelmed by the taste/smell is part of it for you, you might want to specifically pursue those things.

I have heard, though I have no personal experience, that consuming urine of someone who has consumed a large quantity of alcohol (generally beer) can actually get a person drunk, and also if that person has taken large enough quantities of certain illicit drugs that it can also be passed through the urine and get the consumer high. As I neither drink nor do drugs, I have zero interest in investigating either possibility.

My experience in this area is sadly much more limited than I would prefer. I have a feeling a couple of other people can provide much better information on the taste, however the best way to find out is to try it yourself, either your own or someone else's. Someone else's is in my not so humble opinion the better option, especially when forced. But if you want to try it yourself, from yourself, I'd drink plenty of water and make sure it is as clear as possible for your first taste, that way you aren't overwhelmed by the taste but can still give it a try.
Very Interesting, I had no idea thank you for writing that I feel more informed and like it

Thank you,
Safire Sweet

safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #19
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

http://www.bdsmstore.com/productcart/pc/product816.asp
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #20
guest070811
Account Disabled

User ID: 77899
My ECCIE Reviews

oooooooooo my favorite
guest070811 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #21
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I always thought it polite, after a BBBj and a COT, to offer to wash the protein away with a nice, warm, golden liquid.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
enigma878
Valued Poster

Giving or receiving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet peaches View Post
oooooooooo my favorite
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson647 View Post
Wow. That is something. Thanks for sharing that link. The website will be fun to explore.

Again, wow.

E
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #24
LondonStaxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 76816
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love it!!! there is something very erotic and arousing about golden showers!! i could do fetishes all day over intimacy stuff!!
LondonStaxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #25
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I love Golden Showers. I have had them out of a baby bottle, using a funnel, out of a glass, and of course straight from the source. One lady drank lots of soda and hers was a strong brown color, almost like a dark beer. I have also had the dreaded Asparagus pee...so for those of you wanting to try GS on a client. DO NOT eat Asparagus! It tastes bad and stinks. I may have to move to Dallas...all the girls into it seem to be there.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
enigma878
Valued Poster

It's always good to see another Woman into golden showers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonStaxx View Post
I absolutely love it!!! there is something very erotic and arousing about golden showers!! i could do fetishes all day over intimacy stuff!!
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #27
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Man that's really drinking golden showers! (not in a good way)

The best way to enjoy GS ( rather clear GS) Is to eat lots of fruit the nite before & during that day. Drinks lots of water & Ice tea (tea is acts as a diacritic).

And if you happen to take Vitamin B as part of your daily supplements. Opt out on the day your going to gush on someone. It makes your urine VERY yellow and leaves a stain.

Now go piss on someone and enjoy it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston65 View Post
I love Golden Showers. I have had them out of a baby bottle, using a funnel, out of a glass, and of course straight from the source. One lady drank lots of soda and hers was a strong brown color, almost like a dark beer. I have also had the dreaded Asparagus pee...so for those of you wanting to try GS on a client. DO NOT eat Asparagus! It tastes bad and stinks. I may have to move to Dallas...all the girls into it seem to be there.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #28
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've never participated in golden showers. I'm not sure I could drink the golden juices coming from a woman. If I was forced to drink I am sure my gag reflex would be put to the test knowing myself. A person may hear and observe loud hoarking sounds coming from me as they watch me possibly lose my stomach contents. For doing such a thing maybe the receiver should be simultaneously whipped and flogged for breaking character.
Since I've never experienced golden showers I can only imagine that it would be like getting coca-cola spilled all over you where you get that sticky feeling all over your skin.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #29
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I did a kind of semi dom/sub thing with a lady once. And we had discussed possible turn ons (and offs) prior to the session. After being "forced" to worship her for a very long time, she told me to play with myself. When I was close to popping, she stopped me, and asked me if I wanted to release. She told me I had to do something to earn it and told me to go lie down in the bathtub and continue to play with myself. Because we had discussed it, I was pretty sure I knew what was going to happen. Sure enough, after a minute or two, she entered the bathroom, sat over me and spilled herself into my mouth. Much of the time I closed my mouth so I wasn't drinking much. But the humiliation pushed me over and I released--and then began laughing at my weirdness.

I also almost immediately stood up, and showered off.

It was hot. I'd do it again, but it is not a given. The scenario has to be right. I liked that she "made" me do it to earn my reward.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #30
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The main objective of GS is NOT about men drinking it. Though, YES, that's one erotic aspect of it (for those who don't overthink things and whom enjoy it).

But the main objective of GS, is to allow yourself to enjoy the WARM feeling of her/his pee gushing/spraying on your body. It's arotic and expecially so if the two bodies are entwined.

If you allow yourself to be open-minded and not think about what is or isn't icky about it. You might find yourself really turned on. Pee is NOT tacky like cola. It's sterile. And if you eat & drink the right fluids & food prior to. You get a really unscented/ clear result in the pee.
Eat or drink the wrong foods and like cum. Your going to get a nasty outcome.

How often do you ever feel a woman gushing warm to very warm, liquid over your cock or balls?

GS isn't for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
I've never participated in golden showers. I'm not sure I could drink the golden juices coming from a woman. If I was forced to drink I am sure my gag reflex would be put to the test knowing myself. A person may hear and observe loud hoarking sounds coming from me as they watch me possibly lose my stomach contents. For doing such a thing maybe the receiver should be simultaneously whipped and flogged for breaking character.
Since I've never experienced golden showers I can only imagine that it would be like getting coca-cola spilled all over you where you get that sticky feeling all over your skin.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women