Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2023, 12:20 PM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 12:23 PM   #17
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
No she's not. I have read screen shots dating back to five years ago.
If you think you know post her handle please.
Yes, she is. You didn’t read. She uses a different name here but has gone by the Kendall Kain name here in old ads.

My search tools here behind the scenes see more than you.

She had her account disabled here since can no longer advertise.

Since it’s disabled I can’t ban.

Outing is outing. There is no excuse to put someone. No matter if they pissed in a providers Cheerios and didn’t pay a reschedule fee.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 02:02 PM   #18
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone ..
Thank you for confirming you are OK with victim blaming.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 02:17 PM   #19
GL page
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The women here defending Kendall kain are displaying a huge red flag themselves
GL page is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 02:34 PM   #20
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Thank you for confirming you are OK with victim blaming.
+1
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 03:17 PM   #21
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 103

I put a big part of blame on the guy using his real world phone, email, or any other info. One disgruntled provider has to just post his number or email in the lady's forum for smallest of reasons (he asked for bj, he was late, he had bad hygiene or whatever), and someone else can pick that information and misuse it for extortion or such.

In this hobby, every nice guy meets a few crazy providers and similarly every nice provider meets a few crazy guys. All It takes is a messed up date, and you info is up there.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 03:57 PM   #22
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

OH2 is fuked. There is even a guy there that started a thread saying Emergency and he has a list of guns he needs to sell.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 04:46 PM   #23
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL page View Post
The women here defending Kendall kain are displaying a huge red flag themselves
There's only one, but she has posted multiple times in the thread. I'm quite sure that KK appreciates her for it (probably about as much as a provider appreciates a WK for standing up for her after a bad review).

As I said in my first post on this thread, if a hobbyist gives up any real world info on himself to a provider, then while it is still uncouth and shitty to do, I don't feel sorry for him whenever he gets outed.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 05:05 PM   #24
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 06:50 PM   #25
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Update: Kendall Kain is doubling down in the OH2 ladies forum. She is now asking CK1942 OH2's owner) if she can out Admiral Giggle. Reese McClain offers to help.

Today, 03:07 PM
Kendall Kain: Eccie has never been pro companion. The guys there are absolutely awful. They do nothing but trash ladies, haggle, harass, bust boundaries & pitch fits. I appreciate CK giving us a platform to keep one another safe.

Today, 02:24 PM
Kendall Kain: Admiral Giggle is running his trap...I have screen shots of our pm exchange about my acct not being active...he knows I only used Kendall4U over there. I do not have another username. Puhlease. I always have receipts. I also have exchanges of him [redacted]. He should keep tabs on his lies a little better. Shunned men are the WORST, aren't they?

Today, 04:02 PM
Reese McClain: Would you like me to post them up here.
I'm contemplating posting them up over there in that special place.

Today, 04:44 PM
Kendall Kain: I'm gonna ask CK if we can post them here.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 07:15 PM   #26
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Cool Trust all Women...#MeToo Movement

Nothing has changed since Adam and Eve...

Just ask Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Paul McCartney.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 07:32 PM   #27
Slimpy
Registered Member

Indeed they are throwing huge red flags by defending her behavior
Slimpy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 08:03 PM   #28
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Allowing this over a cancelation fee.
Par for that site.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 08:38 PM   #29
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
There's only one, but she has posted multiple times in the thread. I'm quite sure that KK appreciates her for it (probably about as much as a provider appreciates a WK for standing up for her after a bad review).

As I said in my first post on this thread, if a hobbyist gives up any real world info on himself to a provider, then while it is still uncouth and shitty to do, I don't feel sorry for him whenever he gets outed.
I wil always feel sorry for a guy getting outted, even you. Reguardless of how she go the info, outting someone and possably harming their RW life is a shitty thing to do. And not supporting the actual victem is just as shitty. Especialy for someone who CLAIMS they were outted under a different handle.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 11:05 PM   #30
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

before we jump on any banning bus, i see three issues going on here that play into these events.

1. Buckwiser, how did you find out that "Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies (Companions) Only forum on OH2"??
do you have access to the Companions Only forum on OH2?
did someone who does have access there give it to you?
according to the following posts, the Companions' and Mens' Only forums are supposed to be kept "secure".
from OH2 Announcements
"Companion Only" forums access:
Available only to well-vouched Independent female companions; male moderators have zero access."
from OH2 FAQs
"-- leaking information from secure forums"

2. Buck, you also stated "she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name".
if what others posted is true (he used a work ph# and email address [from which one could determine the "business name"]) and she posted the info that HE GAVE HER,
then how is that outing??

she's just passing along to other providers the info she was willingly given.
is a provider supposed to double check that contact info a potential client gives her is not his hobby contact info??

if what others posted is NOT true and she obtained his work ph# and email address then posted that in the Companions' Only forum, then that would be outing if done in public. I didnt see any GL or FAQ about a provider posting that in a Companions' Only forum.

3. similar to #1, your 07:50 PM post allegedly posts info from the OH2 Ladies Only forum. isnt that info is supposed to remain secure?

so, before you start calling the kettle black or anyone else rides on the banning bus, please respond to my questions.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women