Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #16
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am glad some of yalls figured out I was being sarcastic. That topic is dead as dead can get.

A lot of threads get hijacked (as this one has been) and can lead to amusing posts: Intensitivity vs luxury daphne :

This thread can be closed now, wouldnt bother me.
But the squabble so far is entertaining.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #17
ibechill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Are you related to Kurrin?
lol
Old 08-01-2010, 08:29 AM   #18
ibechill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Oh, by the way...cute monkey in your avatar. Those things can pitch some kind of wildass fits if they don't get their way. But he's cute when he's happy. (To avoid needless confusion when/if ibechill changes avatars: The cute monkey is Bonzo, the monkey, being administered his beddy-bye-bottle by Ronaldus Magnus.)
The monkey is really Tea Baggers thinking about the old days and being babied by their long lost daddy.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #19
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
The monkey is really Tea Baggers thinking about the old days and being babied by their long lost daddy.
Dang... I thought it was a statement about a time when we were more concerned with entertainment than drama ... I was almost impressed with your insight, rapier sharp wit and prescient sense of satire ... luckily you corrected me before it was too late... DearHunter would have never let me live it down...
Old 08-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #20
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intensitivity View Post
You are an embarrassment to the word provider, you shouldn't speak that much, it kind of shows your IQ when you do, it may work on some but trust me intellect goes a long way, it seems you just want attention to me,
but to get on topic, some people make the beds they lay in, If for whatever reason a person chooses not to see another person it's there choice. What about when a guy only see's girls who do bbbj ? He's not judged for this, but when a girl has a choice not to see someone she get's stoned by the village, wtf? Last but not least, this dizzy daphne want's to jump on the band wagon for the ride just to get some kind of recognition, funny, very funny, Is there a website for provider's anywhere, a site where provider's have more respect for there fellow provider's?
Old 08-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #21
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Dang... I thought it was a statement about a time when we were more concerned with entertainment than drama ... I was almost impressed with your insight, rapier sharp wit and prescient sense of satire ... luckily you corrected me before it was too late... DearHunter would have never let me live it down...
You are being a little harsh.......I would have allowed you to live.........false prophets running rampant...........Intensitivit y is on my radar.............nothing good ever comes from being on my radar.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #22
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
.............nothing good ever comes from being on DearHunter's radar.
... I hear providers say that all the time...
Old 08-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #23
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Maybe I should fuck Joy/Dallas and write a review........that should kill her pimps buzzzz
Old 08-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #24
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
WHUT! How dare you, sir, compare conservative Americans to monkeys!

"I'm outraged" (Sheila Jackson-Lee)

You go to any damn zoo you want to and get poop slung on you by monkeys, then ask yourself: "Self! Are them monkeys behaving like those boring ass conservatives at the Discovery Green Tea Party last tax day, or are they more reminiscent of the behavior of the hoi-polloi in downtown Oakland following a jury verdict that failed to meet their approval?" Every last one of them monkeys is a dadgum liberal Democrat. Hell, they all probably voted...some more than once.

You are right about one thing, though: I do miss Ronnie. When I get extremely nostalgic I like to go to the post office and jack with the mean ass old woman who seems to hate white people: "Gimme a sheet of those Ronnies". I'm the most polite person in there, but it never fails to piss her off. Especially ever since they stopped printing Ronnie stamps. I did manage to coax a smile outta her the last time, though...made my day. The 1st indication she ever gave me that we're on the same side: the American side. Sheeeit, if I keep it up, she may actually start almost liking me...after my several year campaign.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #25
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
Rotflmao obviously sarcasm is missed on some! Good one Reese.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:42 AM   #26
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What about when a guy only see's girls who do bbbj ? He's not judged for this, but when a girl has a choice not to see someone she get's stoned by the village, wtf? :

dude give me a fucking break
Old 08-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #27
ibechill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
dude give me a fucking break
The dude is a she.
She does CBJ and knows people complain thats why they wont see her.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #28
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are an embarrassment to the word provider, you shouldn't speak that much, it kind of shows your IQ when you do, it may work on some but trust me intellect goes a long way, it seems you just want attention to me,
but to get on topic, some people make the beds they lay in, If for whatever reason a person chooses not to see another person it's there choice. What about when a guy only see's girls who do bbbj ? He's not judged for this, but when a girl has a choice not to see someone she get's stoned by the village, wtf? Last but not least, this dizzy daphne want's to jump on the band wagon for the ride just to get some kind of recognition, funny, very funny, Is there a website for provider's anywhere, a site where provider's have more respect for there fellow provider's?
Chicagoboy, you seem to have some insight, can you translate that for me? Or is your hooktard translator borken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Are you related to Kurrin?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #29
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I am going to put all of you in Time-out...............lol
Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #30
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietk View Post
Chicagoboy, you seem to have some insight, can you translate that for me? Or is your hooktard translator borken?
Intensitivity's post reminded me of the epic "Absolutely Appalled" thread on the P last September, in which Kurrin - whose signature line boasted of her Self-Proclaimed Intelligence - went off on Dear_John's spelling. That prompted me to post the following:

One who has misspelled lo (post #1), faring (also post #1), flame-retardant (post #28), Summa Cum Laude (post #30), itself (also post #30), whatever was intended by drawal (post #32) and your (post #51) in a single thread ought to think twice about calling others out about their spelling.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women