Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42324
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36739
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - why not try to stick to the isue at hand - 'DPST SC packinig to gain an advantage politically - and change the system ( which you say needs changes) - to a Oneparty marxist totalitrian state.

enough denial and deflection.

What changes - specifically - and to what end -CT?????

What will it be - 13, 19, 29 56 SC judges - How many liberal radical legislators from the bend does 'teh' DPST party need???

Answer - enough judges to assure DPST dominance and liberal interpretation of 'teh' Law - forever!
And all in the name of RBG - whose 'dying wish' is a liberal myth - and who opposed SC packing.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:24 PM   #17
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You don't read anything more erudite than ''Hickory Dickory Dock''. you won't admit the Republicans have anything to do with strained relations. You are a partisan HACK.
No, I actually weigh your arguments and when they are way off base like that one, I can't take them seriously.

The Republicans didn't do a good job back in 2016 of explaining the Biden Rule that prevented them from considering Merrick Garland. I missed the part about only if the WH and Senate are held by opposing parties. So yeah, they fumbled that one and now they look like hypocrites. I'm not a partisan hack like you so I won't try to defend what looks like a flipflop.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:34 PM   #18
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Point of order-- I've seen PLENTY of Republicans making statements in regards to getting rid of all liberals.

It would appear that both sides would "love" a single party state. That is... until they get it. And that holds true for both sides. Give either party total control and see where we are in a few short years.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:39 PM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
CT - why not try to stick to the isue at hand - 'DPST SC packinig to gain an advantage politically - and change the system ( which you say needs changes) - to a Oneparty marxist totalitrian state.

enough denial and deflection.

What changes - specifically - and to what end -CT?????

What will it be - 13, 19, 29 56 SC judges - How many liberal radical legislators from the bend does 'teh' DPST party need???

Answer - enough judges to assure DPST dominance and liberal interpretation of 'teh' Law - forever!
And all in the name of RBG - whose 'dying wish' is a liberal myth - and who opposed SC packing.
I don't deny and deflect. I dare say I'm the most real and non-partisan poster on this Board. stop laughing.

9 Justices, an 18 year term limit. Solved.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

chun tran is having selective memory on 1987.

the fracas between Jim Wright and Newt Gingrich had nothing to do with the borking of a supreme court nominee Bork. Jim Wright caused his own problems when he was forced to resign. Newt took advantage of Jims errors and played it up. this is just house politics. why would house politics get involved in senate politics? just doesn't work that way.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 02:20 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't deny and deflect. I dare say I'm the most real and non-partisan poster on this Board. stop laughing.

9 Justices, an 18 year term limit. Solved.

constructive post - something to consider

Why 18 years??
that might shorten the term of a younger judges

Why not a retirement age - mandatory.

and -what would the beneficial effects be of a change to make the situation better than we have now???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 02:40 PM   #22
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The SCOTUS has already been destroyed thanks to Moscow Mitch and El Douchebag at the helm. Or have you been living under a rock the past few years.

If The Democrats go for 13 justices for the highest court then so be it. There’s nothing in the constitution or the rules to say they can’t.

So stop your Whining and accept what’s on the cards.

Republicans have broken so many rules, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Moscow Mitch has also destroyed the integrity of the Senate, so many bills to help folks in need wait to be signed but he’s ignored the lot. But his buddies and Trump have looted the relief money $$$ that’s on the table.
But you Trumpanzees seem to be happy with that. I can bet none of you are rich to be on Trumps favorites list so how much $$$ did you get besides the $1200. And many of you have lost your jobs. If so, how’s that working out for you,
PythonLeeJackson is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 02:58 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
The SCOTUS has already been destroyed thanks to Moscow Mitch and El Douchebag at the helm. Or have you been living under a rock the past few years.
Hey python, why comment when it's obvious you can't even follow the discussion or read and comprehend the links?

The problem goes all the way back to 1987 when the dim-retards started their race to the bottom. Were you in remedial reading reform school back then? Or was that your daddy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:50 PM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As Trump said in the debate, elections have consequences, in this case Repulican control of the presidency and the Senate, thereby controlling SCOTUS nominations and approval of those nominated.

I personally do not support expansion of the current 9 judge maximum. Biden definitely has avoided answering the question. There is a better than 50-50 chance Biden will become POTUS #46 very soon and a chance the Senate flips. Then we'll see what happens.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:45 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
We need term limits on the Justices. Because this Court back-and-forth has been going on since 1987. The system is flawed, and nothing short of rule changes will improve the process.
We are never going to have a perfect court or government - too many fucking liberals and commies.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:11 PM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
We are never going to have a perfect court or government - too many fucking liberals and commies.

Not mention nuts and fruitcakes!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

Not mention nuts and fruitcakes! and the haters who have no life -

DPST's - get some professional help
your lives can be better!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I did neglect to mention all the faggots as well...fucking DPST's have so many inadequacies...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:01 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Point of order-- I've seen PLENTY of Republicans making statements in regards to getting rid of all liberals.
To be fair, only the Proud Boys of ECCIE has made statements in regard to killing all liberals. And they do it every day.

This began here on ECCIE when America had the audacity to elect a black man and then nominate a woman for president.

They now openly tease armed civil war.

Trumpism is a disease. Voting is the cure. Can’t really continue basing our discussion on false equivalency. We’re all adults and adulteresses here, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:03 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Again, your aggressive homophobia is revealed, oeb11.

Nothing cogent or constructive. Just name calling and hysterics.

Give it a rest.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women