Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2017, 08:38 AM   #16
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Guitar, you really should do a bit more research, especially the psychological side effects of abuse. Runaways, especially those who have been abused in some way, are already suffering from the effects of the abuse and probably have a pretty low self esteem. Now, for a moment, take a walk in the shoes of this abused runaway. Here comes along Mr Pimp, he can be a real sweet talker, promising a safe, warm place to stay, food to eat, money, etc. If you're alone and hungry and emotionally spent, you bet that's going to be too tempting to pass up. So I think in this case a lot of girls do get caught up in prostitution and before long they are either hooked on drugs or are probably being abused by this Pimp and the vicious cycle begins once more. You mentioned the battered wife and why she doesn't leave? Like these runaways, she has lost her self worth, she is scared that if she runs, her husband will track her down and kill ger, possibly kill her kids. It's a game of manipulation, that's how these sick bastards get away with it. So please understand and have some compassion that it isn't all black and white, that there are many factors that go along with free will, go along with making a choice.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #17
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Yes mam. I guess I'm thinking with a clear brain. But if someone is abusive, leave. It's that simple. And you were right, Justaguy. Some of those are chimin in as well.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:17 PM   #18
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Guitar, the first time I was married my then-wife had an older sister that was married to an idiot that got his rocks off beating my sis-in-law. We begged her to leave and live with us and she made excuses for him. One day, we go to their home and idiot is in the process of trying to beat her to death and thankfully I stopped him. My SIL is laying there in a pool of blood and begging me not to kill him. No problem because he flew out the back door when I came in.
I had to cut her clothes off of her to see where she was bleeding, what was broken, etc before I could take her to a hospital...closest one 25 miles away. She stayed in the hospital a week, came home with us for another week then called her husband to come get her because she missed him. Right.
She finally did leave him and I took her to an abused women's shelter and they immediately began counciling her on how to stay away from him. They saved her life, I have no doubt. But it took 12 years of abuse, sometimes brutal abuse for her to even talk to someone that could guide her.
A full year after that, she turned to prostitution because of the attention men gave her and she did that for about 5 years.

All of my ex-wife's and my begging her couldn't get her to leave an abusive husband, it took more than one brutal beating and getting her the right help before she was strong enough to leave him behind.

She didn't come from a broken background but she was trapped just the same. She begged for his life to be spared when he almost killed her. She begged me to stop hunting for him because she was afraid I would hurt him...and I would have. She begged to spare a piece of shit that didn't deserve mercy.

I wanted to give you a more personal view of how these types of "relationships" can and do happen and the women are just trapped as if they were in an iron cage without a key. It's hard to understand without seeing it first hand, I get that. Just imagine though that the younger a female is, the more solid she can be trapped in a nightmare scenario.

Sorry for the long read but I wanted to be able to explain in a little fuller detail. Think about what everyone is telling you here and the next time you see a news story like this, just apply some of what we said then take another look at it.

Now that I've weighed down the thread with a long story, how about a fart joke?
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #19
Guitar
Premium Access

What a terrible situation for your sister in law, AND wife to be in. Not to mention for u to be have to watch. I wouldn't want to be in either situation. Now let's hear that fart joke.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:03 PM   #20
BassCat
BANNED

Encounters: 68

Man it scares the heck out of me. I see a ton of bp girls and often they have pimp/boyfriends. I know this because a quick search pops up a fb account and they are not shy about posting pics of their glamours life with their pimp. I know this going in and I still choose to see them. I usually just assume that they are weak minded or gullible young women who some leach attaches himself to for the free ride. My guess is that a lot of the pimps get these girls dependent on things we dont discuss here. Now I am not heartless and sometimes feel for these girls but I still see them. I do because in my mind if they wanted to they could walk away. I have never got the feeling that anyone was being forced to do something they didnt want to do. Have I got the feeling that they were manipulated into being a source of income for some scumbag? Yes I get that feeling a lot.

I guess the point could be made that I am part of the problem but if I ever got the feeling that the girl was being forced then I would walk out and offer assistance if she wanted it. Its never happened but if a girl every told me she was being held against her will and wanted my help I would get her out somehow even if it meant calling the police.

The thought of women/girls being forced into sexual slavery makes me sick. I know that contradicts my actions in some way since I see lots of hookers but I guess I have it in my head that they all choose this life. I wish it were legal so there could be regulations that kept the bad shit like trafficking to a minimum.

As it stands I think its a lot more prevalent than most of us think. I see things online about trafficking all the time now. Now a lot of this is the press trying to make headlines like when they said the 777 was trafficking girls. That is not at all true as far as I know but it made good headlines and I am sure helped sell papers.

So has anyone every had a girl tell them she wanted help? Have you ever asked? I never have but I have never gotten the feeling that any of them was in need of help. I would like to think if I ever did I would do the right thing and help.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:11 PM   #21
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

There are more women who were abused in some form or other than most realize. It usually starts at a very early age, and can continue with the same abuser or someone else replaces the abuser for years. I know from my own personal experience and those of my female relatives. It started with a family member, and close "trusted" friends of the family.

It may be almost impossible to tell if someone is trafficked or not. If your gut tells you something is wrong, that might be the best time to act. And be very careful how you approach someone, they may be too fearful to accept the help offered. Besides some of the things mentioned in the comments, death threats to family is a very strong way control someone.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:15 PM   #22
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Yes mam. I guess I'm thinking with a clear brain. But if someone is abusive, leave. It's that simple. And you were right, Justaguy. Some of those are chimin in as well.
Really, Guitar? You didn't understand anything I was trying to get across, hell, for that matter, what most people have replied. Are you saying I'm not thinking with a clear head? You post something that's going to get a great deal of feedback, you post it without very much thought at all. Then you reply with the same response you've given every time. What the hell is your problem?!!
Old 02-23-2017, 06:36 AM   #23
Guitar
Premium Access

I guess I have the same problem you have naughtyangle. I reply with the same thing all the time because I have the same answer all the time. If you don't like the situation your in, LEAVE. It don't take a rocket scientist to know this. If you feel you are being FORCED into prostitution, or anything else in life. There are other choices. I just can't get that across to you. Sorry.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:14 AM   #24
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The name of this thread indicates forced prostitution but to read your post it seems all about Choice . Maybe if you changed the title to read Choice Prostitution it would make more sense .It just seems to me if you force someone to do something you remove choice from the equation or from their options and if you have a choice how can you be forced ?

@basscat " Now a lot of this is the press trying to make headlines like when they said the 777 was trafficking girls. That is not at all true as far as I know but it made good headlines and I am sure helped sell papers."

You're right about the press but I think the root is with LE releasing that stuff to the press and trying to amplify simple prostitution as human trafficking in the public eye . It's publicity and marketing by LE through the press in MHO . Maybe it increases their funding and the size of their umbrella for what they can get away with under the trafficking pretense .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:36 AM   #25
Guitar
Premium Access

Boomer just hit the nail on the head. It's Choice Prostitution. Not Forced. There's that word again. CHOICE! Thanks Boomer for helping me get my point across.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:23 AM   #26
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lol , you might want to unlike my post then because you seem to have misunderstood it . My post was indicating your viewpoint seems skewed or being confused on how choice and forced correlate with one another . If you took my post as getting your point across then I'm worried about ya bro .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:38 AM   #27
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Can you people not tell when you being played? Or do you all realize it and just pretend as well. Guitar is yanking our chain, has been from the beginning.

Am I missing it? Is this how the hobby works across the board? Everyone pretends everything, all the time? Not just women pretending to orgasm, not men pretending to be big shots to women, but even men pretending to other men in meaningless conversation? Women pretending to like other women when they talk shit during pillow talk, but on board seem all cheery and friendly?

You people are not this ignorant, you know he is not being sincere but you keep it going like he is.

I wrote it before and write it again, the only purpose this thread has is a common enemy brings forth the posts. So, good job Guitar, you gotw us conversating, thx.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #28
Guitar
Premium Access

As it's been said before, everyone has different opponions and we all think ours is right. I'm with Gentlemantoo. Enough is enough.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:57 AM   #29
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Guitar, people who have such narrow-minded views and post topics to not engage others but to just continue to argue their own beliefs is counterproductive. I'm done trying to have a civilized conversation with you. By the way, it's naughtyangel not "naughtyangle" there's this tool called Spellcheck, check it out, good day, sir.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #30
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I want to apologize to others who posted in reply to the OP's thread. I'm usually very laid back and don't cause waves. I just can't help myself at times especially when the thread is so ill conceived to begin with. Perhaps it really was a ploy to start an argument, which is sad. I've expressed my views, I'm done. Here's hoping everyone has a great day and an amazing weekend! :-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women