Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #16
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
And some have posted things that have made me think. Even when I did not like the tone of the post.
It is possible to be thought-provoking without being "snarky".
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

One would hope so jack. But we do not have all the same values. And some rather just put it out there. Over choosing words with care.

The left wing FM Rochester morning shock jock is in the hosptial. His fill in, the right wing AM midday shock jock. And at a latter date the left will get to fill in for the right. It looks to be working. So how will it look when the table turns, if the right wing listeners do not take well to the left wing shock jock. I like both of them. But prefer the right wing nut job.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #18
jackfengshui
Backbencher

I have nothing against shock jocks. They are paid provocateurs whose job is to entertain a "niche" audience of a particular persuasion. AM radio would probably be dead today without shock jocks, but I hope we don't depend too much on "shock" posters in order to prosper here.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Well as Brother Wease sits in the hosptial, and Bob Lonsberry fills in. I would say you have the mannerism of Lonsberry, with the values of Wease. So what is shocking what is said or how it is said?(Wish I had a example you knew better. But I am near Rochester and you near Buffalo.)

ps: I know that it could be taken ether way. Intent complement. Jack and I do not share the same values. But he is very good at making his point.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Well as Brother Wease sits in the hosptial,
What's wrong with Wease? I hope it's not the cancer again.

Quote:
So what is shocking what is said or how it is said?

Nailed it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #21
buzzbomb
BANNED

fluid around the heart..
buzzbomb is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #22
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I hope you are not as contemptuous of us reviewers as "hooker addict" appears to be.

While one does not have to review to be a good citizen of the board, it would be nice to be constructive and courteous.
Jack - It appears as if it's "D" words, destructive and disdainful are more appropriate adjectives for this poster. Why anyone would feel this way and want to participate in any manner in this forum is beyond me. I think someone needs to revisit his abyss and visit with his own demons........
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I hope you are not as contemptuous of us reviewers as "hooker addict" appears to be.

While one does not have to review to be a good citizen of the board, it would be nice to be constructive and courteous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
Jack - It appears as if it's "D" words, destructive and disdainful are more appropriate adjectives for this poster. Why anyone would feel this way and want to participate in any manner in this forum is beyond me. I think someone needs to revisit his abyss and visit with his own demons........
Destructive: I dont see it.
Disdrainful: ok I had to look that up. Then look up scornful to make sure I had it right in my mind. And yes. Yet is that not just one way for one to give opinion?

Don't get me wrong Perryay, I like your posts. Not a fan of how he(jokacz) posts, but many of his opinions are shared by more than just him. And I have found he does not seem "disdrainful in PM" to me.

Back to: "So what is shocking what is said or how it is said?" And add, or is how we hear it the shocking part? Along with how we react to it.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #24
buzzbomb
BANNED

Default truth hurts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
cold fact of life.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #25
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

So it's really okay for posters to "pee in this pool" so to speak and foul the water for everyone. I am now going to take a wise man's approach and add to my ignore list. It really will make my experience here more enjoyable. BTW - so everyone knows, I did tell Doove what I thought of him by pm. He wanted me to do it on an open thread, but I chose not to foul these waters.

Doove you can now add me to your tagline if you wish as being on Perryay's ignore list as of 8/22/10. Just so you don't feel special or exclusive, you are not alone!
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #26
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Yes, let's confine our personal feelings to PM.

In the same spirit, I just responded to OSD's persistent question via PM to prevent further escalation:
Quote:
Back to: "So what is shocking what is said or how it is said?"
Old 08-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

No it is not ok to pee in the pool.

So glad I am not a mod. And have to come up just who is pee'ing. And what to do about it.

And hope you(Perryay) are ok with me. Even if I took the otherside this time.

I need time to think about this. Many of us do.

Jack thanks for the PM debate on this. Have fun sorting it all out. Did I say " so happy I'm not a mod". Sorry I did not make it easy. As I told you doove called me out in the thread that started this thread. He ask me to reread from the start. I'M still dizzy a bit.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
So it's really okay for posters to "pee in this pool" so to speak and foul the water for everyone.
Are the comments to KassandraLove peeing in the pool? What about your comments to and about Jaselle Kennedy? Peeing in the pool, or no? To Jokacz? Clearly Perryay, your definition of infesting the waters all depends on the point of view of the person doing the peeing. As you made pretty clear in one of your PM's to me.

Seriously, over the years i've been a part of the Toronto board, the Niagara Falls board, the national area here, and the local area here; with the local area here being by far the tamest of the 4. Yet only here have i heard any (let alone this much) griping about other posters.

But then, you took a crack i made that even the poster it was directed towards took as the joke it was intended as, and you still managed to get all huffy about it. So the fact that you can't stomach my postings is not something i'll be losing sleep over.

Quote:
BTW - so everyone knows, I did tell Doove what I thought of him by pm. He wanted me to do it on an open thread, but I chose not to foul these waters.
And what you said was infinitely more classless than anything you can find that i've said to anyone; in public or in private. So don't fool yourself into thinking that you're above all that you're complaining about. Quite the opposite, in fact. Personally, i think hypocrisy is worse than sarcasm. But maybe that's just me.

You had your one public say, i had my one public reply. So i'm done.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #29
buzzbomb
BANNED

think Doove wanted you to do it on an open thread,hes confident of his views,doesn't have disdain for people that may disagree with him,is open to hear your view,even if he disagrees with it, can have a back and forth without getting personally offended, is witty in his exchanges which gets you thinking, isn't this what an open forum is for, or am I talking out my ass? All this about 'peeing in the pool' is kinda vague, probably would be better to just address your gripe directly with whoever, get it on the table , and move on for christ sake!!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
think Doove wanted you to do it on an open thread,hes confident of his views,doesn't have disdain for people that may disagree with him,is open to hear your view,even if he disagrees with it, can have a back and forth without getting personally offended, is witty in his exchanges which gets you thinking
Well.......sorta.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women