Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60366
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2022, 01:00 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Big difference between "beliefs" and made up shit. The coyot makes shit up and tries to spin himself out of the very webs that he spins himself. You're simpin' for a fraud.
I'm not taking any sides, this isn't a someone got robbed type of tread, All of us hobby and post differently, I like for all of us to respect each other's views, if he makes shit up, post some proof and shut him down!

But all I see is speculation on both sides, I would like to see some proof from both sides and see who's right 👍
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:14 PM   #17
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye View Post
BOYS BOYS!!! CAN WE PLEASE PLAY NICE, ESPECIALLY ON MY POST ABOUT THIS SAME VERY THING....COME ON...WE CAN GET ALONG...I JUST KNOW WE ALL CAN!!!

Apologies. I too get frustrated when I start threads and they end up going a contradictory direction than which I had intended/hoped for. The main person I'm bickering/fighting with here is a known liar and someone who has made unsubstantiated and unprovoked claims about me personally. So when I see "I do not troll others" I then feel the need to throw a spotlight on that lie. Is what it is and again, apologies from me in regards to my participation in negative behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
But all I see is speculation on both sides, I would like to see some proof from both sides and see who's right 👍

See some proof on how I didn't say or do what the claim is that the coyot keeps going on about? How does one actually prove that they DIDN'T do something? He's made repetitive claims that I've threatened a provider's business and that proof is going to be on him. And spoiler alert, there will never be such proof...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 01:16 PM   #18
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Gold Jerry. Gold.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 02:32 PM   #19
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
BOYS BOYS!!! CAN WE PLEASE PLAY NICE, ESPECIALLY ON MY POST ABOUT THIS SAME VERY THING....COME ON...WE CAN GET ALONG...I JUST KNOW WE ALL CAN!!!
I totally agree with SunnyKaye and I respect that. This thread is going in the wrong direction and it's a good example of OP's statement. Slow down guys, we can get along.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #20
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Speaking of perps, I do not troll others, nor do I insult them just because, you know, what the topic of this thread is about (shall I post links to all the times you have?), nor have I been told to quit cyberstalking someone, but you have. And every time you did your trolling, it was never topic related. Your post above it the perfect example (of your many) of calling me out to troll me just because I posted on topic on a thread.

You sir are one of the problems the OP is talking about!
Would you like staff to investigate why the ignore function appears to be not working for you?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:45 PM   #21
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Would you like staff to investigate why the ignore function appears to be not working for you?
Mine works just fine!!! LOL
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:02 PM   #22
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 365782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SO WOW.....AFTER 10 DAYS OF THE PICTURE ATTACHED TO THIS FORUM... NOW THEY WANT TO VIOLATE ME & REMOVE THE PICTURE.
ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST WOW....I DONT UNDERSTAND. I GET IT NO THIS NO THAT BUT FOR F SAKES IT WAS A DRAWING, NOT EVEN REAL.(THE COVER OF A BOOK TO BE EXACT)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DEAD!!! LMFAO
Sunny Kaye is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 05:05 PM   #23
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedjet View Post
I totally agree with SunnyKaye and I respect that. This thread is going in the wrong direction and it's a good example of OP's statement. Slow down guys, we can get along.
Thank you Speedjet
Old 04-29-2022, 05:07 PM   #24
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Mine works just fine!!! LOL
If you don't mind me asking...
What is sunflowergirlz?
Old 04-29-2022, 07:43 PM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

The thread was a nice attempt to see some positivity but turned into another bickering match 😂 welcome to the internet
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:12 PM   #26
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
SO WOW.....AFTER 10 DAYS OF THE PICTURE ATTACHED TO THIS FORUM... NOW THEY WANT TO VIOLATE ME & REMOVE THE PICTURE.
ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST WOW....I DONT UNDERSTAND. I GET IT NO THIS NO THAT BUT FOR F SAKES IT WAS A DRAWING, NOT EVEN REAL.(THE COVER OF A BOOK TO BE EXACT)
���������� IM DEAD!!! LMFAO
Sorry Sunny. This site has been a sausage fest site for a while now. Rare is that providers post here and when they do, their thread/posts gets shit on, kinda like this one.

I honestly do not know why they did not delete the Co-ed forum when they deleted the others during the shut down, save for the provider threads asking for good places to eat or stay, nothing but guys post in it for the most part anyway. Make a thread to ask a question for providers, and all posts are from guys that give their opinion of what a provider would say!

As far as the bickering goes, that is also typical of a few players on this post who have totally taken this thread off topic, including even a mod who moderates a few states West has to join is because he is also a big troll himself. While they do their dick measuring contest to make their point on the internet on who is right and who is wrong, I prefer to have good times with providers as my well into the triple digit p411 OKs reflect that (just got back from seeing one about an hour ago).
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:11 PM   #27
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
You've had too many pianos and anvils dropped on your head because none of what you say is true. It's just blathering drivel that is tiresome and sad to witness. Like literally none of what you say about me is true. Sure, I've called your bullshit out before but this shit about threatening another provider not to see you or whatever is complete nonsense. How many times do I need to go on record to say that I don't care who you see, I don't care who providers see and I don't care who and who doesn't get reviewed. You're uncomfortably obsessed with the subject. You threw some shit against the wall to see if it would stick and it didn't. You tried trolling me in front of your buddies and I called your ass out. Again, any independent provider not wanting to repeat with you (a noticeable theme when it comes to you) is going to be a decision they make on their own. Maybe you should examine your own behavior for once instead of constantly blaming others for your bad luck in the hobby?

And for the record, Tinman and myself have good reputations here in the hobby. This goes for both providers and clients. You, on the other hand...

Edited (for like the 3rd time) to add that if you wouldn't be blathering stupid and blatant lies, then maybe threads wouldn't jump the rails..

But in regards to that and the original post here...I think a big reason you see more fighting on Eccie is because there's a handful of scorned hobbyists here that aren't allowed on other forums so they just sit back and stir shit up here. The coyot here is a perfect example. He's been banned multiple times both here and elsewhere for yappin a bunch of repetitive and argumentative nonsense. It's unfortunate, but he hasn't quite caught on to the fact that he's actually one of the bigger red flags/problems on this site. So you have these sore loser toddler types that try and come out guns blazing and then you get a handful of people (like myself) who basically just sling their own shit right back on them so they know they can't get away with it and have complete control of the show here. Good thing is though, these few select people are basically just killing time (and bandwidth) in-between their banishments and will eventually be gone (again).
Well why did you go and tell me a thing like that....now I have to say I'm a little jealous.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:13 PM   #28
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
The thread was a nice attempt to see some positivity but turned into another bickering match 😂 welcome to the internet
Well I really have to be real with myself and say this is the nicest thing you've ever said to me!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🥺🥺😉😉 Seriously tho...lol.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:52 AM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I really have to be real with myself and say this is the nicest thing you've ever said to me!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🥺🥺😉😉 Seriously tho...lol.
Just wait until I turn on the charm, you're gonna get tingly down there 😲
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 09:56 AM   #30
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Well why did you go and tell me a thing like that....now I have to say I'm a little jealous.
There is no way to prove or disprove what is said on the internet. I have had LOTS of things said about me over the years that were not true, so either you stay silent or defend yourself, but in both cases, you look guilty. And there are LOTS of gullible folks that believe what is said on the internet cuz they want to be joiners with the cool kids (kinda like grade school), which is why trolling is so rampant, especially on sites of this nature. The only way to disprove agenda theories posted by trolls like a few that have posted on this thread is by seeing for yourself to form your own opinion, e.g., ask those that have seen a potential client who contacted you for references, instead of taking the word of an anonymous person on the internet who actually has no idea (speaking volumes for other posts they have made). BTW, the ignore feature does work, but sometimes, you have to view the post to see if you have an RTM worthy post/pattern of posts by your haters and put it in the hands of the mods to take their action, which is why one of these guys above are no longer open cyberstalking me anymore.

My haters are so obsessed (and I have never met them in person which they are lucky in that regard) and with lots of history of this phobia they have, making it a top priority to STALK my posts so they can dissect and exploit them to find out what is they feel is wrong with them, that they MIGHT also take that delusion the other way. If you as a provider see them for a session and you show them a great time, well, you can imagine with that type of aggressive obsession, what that kind of person would do.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women