Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2016, 09:04 AM   #16
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Star View Post
Hmmm.......makes me wonder how two providers with reputable names just end up with no shows on their names??
That's the odd part
This guy
Just joined Eccie
None of this makes any sense at all....
And not one person says anything about Emners NCNS
And he wrote a book about this
So, Detective ZJ
Hmmmmmmmm....
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:05 AM   #17
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

User ID: 211396
My ECCIE Reviews

Iam a female thank you and i use the word female or provider now you can sit here and pick apart something i said and relating it to me having a pimp but good luck.
Chloe Star is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:09 AM   #18
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Im done fighting on this thread bc it seems everyone is just going to go back and forth and pick someone apart. I dont have time for it and ive said what i needed to say to agrue my case. Hope you all have a wonderful and beautiful day. I will take all of the feedback as positive advice for the future and pray that this doesn't happen again.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:11 AM   #19
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Nothing like a good set of BCD pics to put that pimp-stigma on you, isn't there?
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:12 AM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Star View Post
Hmmm.......makes me wonder how two providers with reputable names just end up with no shows on their names??
Who cares how reputable you think you are when you ncns guys.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:15 AM   #21
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not much into popcorn...
My preference is a bit of wine
With cheese ,crackers & a lil fresh fruit
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:40 AM   #22
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
That's the odd part
This guy
Just joined Eccie
None of this makes any sense at all....
And not one person says anything about Emners NCNS
And he wrote a book about this
So, Detective ZJ
Hmmmmmmmm....
I'm not vouching for the OP, Savannah. He has 2 fails and 2 reviews for really solid girls. To me, as a guy, with no real posting history here to get a sense about the guy, that scorecard profiles out like a newb who's figuring it out and still does really stupid shit like trying to force an appointment.... at night.... in a rainstorm.

To your point, claiming to be a broke college guy- 5 or 6 P411 okays in a month is- what? $1000 ?

I dunno.

I know for damm sure that when Gemma's pimp thread about AY and Lariyah blew up last year and I was keeping score on the P411 log-ins for a while, it's funny who else showed up again and again in those screenshots all logged in back-to-back, or even at the same time. Again and again. There 'aint that much coincidence in the world unless one person is running those accounts.
There's more than one of these. A lot more.

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:09 AM   #23
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol if you ask you try and use me as a reference for lariyah she wont even accept me as one so please tell me how me and lariyah are working together i have never even met her in person. Once again i love how people are quick to judge when their all the way in the wrong.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #24
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As for my pics i used i didnt know that BCD was a pimp providing photographer. If i would have known the bad rep i was gonna get afterwards i would of never used him because i dont want to be associated with anything to do with a pimp im independent and will always be. Why would i give my money away for my hard work thats just dumb.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:14 AM   #25
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

After that im better off taking selfies then paying to get a bad rep
Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 AM   #26
akira1809
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

For Ember's case, at least she did not waste my time on the way. I was only complaining on how she handled her schedule towards me.

But this one is different. If she is not okay with my background, she should either clear everything out before agreement on the appointment, or she should mention what kind of extra screening process she is gonna need when I arrive there, during our initial texting at home.

Just because I had two no show encounters within a week, does not mean I have a problem myself, considering the frequency of me meeting with girls for the past month.
Just because i am in college, does not mean I could not necessarily meet ladies around frequently within a short period of time.

Some of you were trying to make distractions here as I can see. If you could just focus on the fact happened that night, you should not be asking those questions above at all.

Also, as i explained, she never mentioned she wanted to screen me downstairs. If I am not expecting that, why am I supposed to wait in the lobby of hotel all the time? I think you all know how it feels while sitting there like an idiot with nobody in the lobby except the front desk guys.

If you want to screen me in a public place, fine, bring it up.

The real problem happened before that. I arrived 25 minutes before the meeting and she was aware of that. But she let me waited until 10 minutes past the time (at 10:24, after 10:15 when we supposed to meet) and asked to screen me again, which is really really odd.

Now she is saying I would not pick up the phone call. First off, she never called me. And when I eventually tried to call her, she refused to pick it up even it went through, because she said she had no service.

I am just a client who is seeking for fun. Why would I lie about those things trying to defame someone I have never met with? Think about it guys.
akira1809 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It use to be a P411 account with several OK'S was a hassle free way to book with a provider. I dropped mine when there was extra screening involved, like asking me for my last name. Did P411 get hacked?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:37 AM   #28
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira1809 View Post
...Like I said I have the full text dialogue as evidence and I could show any piece of that upon request..
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
...The dulcet tones of a male voice would likely have been rather off putting...
Even AY knows this! His girls always answer their own phones. Popcorn pimps have experience in these type of things.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:57 AM   #29
akira1809
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Even AY knows this! His girls always answer their own phones. Popcorn pimps have experience in these type of things.
Sry I did not know. Previously in a review i saw someone posting censored pics of providers so i thought screenshot msg might also be okay.

In this case I could not show you guys anything but everything I mentioned in my threads and replies are true.

yes I did throw quite some $$$$ for the past month, as a newbie I was broking myself into the community. I would say it was like a desperate try but it should not be used to go against my vouch.

She said she only got in touch with one of my okays, because two of my okays are from agents. One from xo companions one from Asst Sandy. She could not possibly got immediate response from these two agents.

There are other two from travel ladies, one from San Diego and one from Atlanta, I doubt they would be able to respond immediately either. The 5th one is a local provider in KC so that might be the one Chloe has got in touch with, just my guess.

also, it is not making any sense if you go so big on screening while you are seeing guys from bp with no verification at all.
akira1809 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #30
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know nothing about anyone i screen how do you know i dont screen the same way with anyone else are you in the convo when i talk to others? So thats something you only have room to speak on yourself about yourself. So please just leave this for what it is and just like you told me i needed to be concerned with my er situation well go do your homework then.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women