Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42117
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Excellent taste in cars.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Excellent taste in cars.
car!!! Oh, ok I see it now, its red. Ya the car is nice also.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #18
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default guys do your self a favor

if you have never experienced this woman treat yourself. i was fortunate enough to see her new years eve 2 yrs ago in Rochester. despie driving 3 hours each way through a whiteout blizzard each way [normally 70 minutes each way] it was truly one of the hilights of my life. when i see her pics and realized i was actually inside her i am amazed. while her price point may put her out of many folks range i am so happy i treated myself once. the few times she has been back i just have not been able to afford but i pray to repeat 1 day and if not i have a memort that i will take to my grave
Old 07-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #19
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Thank you for the info........but, what can you tell us about the car?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #20
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am one of the newer faces haha. Nice to meet you beautiful
Love the pic
XoXoXXX
Old 07-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #21
lovejenna
All American Bombshell

User ID: 4916
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok....going through and reading everyones comments and Hellos just made me smile and remember what it is I loved about this board....kisses to EVERYONE! Especially YOU....o yea..and YOU!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #22
lokera14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Hi jenna! Sexy as ever and nice car!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Thank you for the info........but, what can you tell us about the car?

It goes zooooooooooooom
Old 07-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #24
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Excuse me is right? I was not being sarcastic. I was giving you an honest to goodness thank you. If you can not accept it and have to read other things into it, then that is your choice. I just appreciated the fact you uploaded another pic for us to drool over. PITU
kinda passive aggressive to me. she called ya out, and you back down. smart move !!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #25
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdair View Post
kinda passive aggressive to me. she called ya out, and you back down. smart move !!
Not a very smart move on your part. Since when did you become a mind reader? In case you haven't noticed, I never back down, especially to people not smart enough to see things for what they are, a compliment.

I will save my colorful dialogue for PM's with you and spare the masses my berating of you as I am sure the mods will appreciate.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Not a very smart move on your part. Since when did you become a mind reader? In case you haven't noticed, I never back down, especially to people not smart enough to see things for what they are, a compliment.

I will save my colorful dialogue for PM's with you and spare the masses my berating of you as I am sure the mods will appreciate.
Please GP, don't save your colorful dialogue for PM's. Trust me on this, whosdair isn't the only one who thinks your first post in this thread was nothing more than a back-handed "thank you" to Jenna. Unless, of course, we're led to believe that the thread about us being too hostile has compelled you to actually start thanking providers for posting what you believe to be an ad in the co-ed section.

Come on man, have the courage of your convictions.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #27
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Aww Come on now...Can't we all just get along? I mean We may not all be brothers...But we sure as hell have all plowed some of the same "kitten" fields together...and that practically makes us all "Relations"

Why do I keep hearing Dueling Banjo's Hmmmmm?
Old 07-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #28
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734

You know that wherever you are, I'm lurking around somewhere, lol.

Hope your weekend rocks, doll.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #29
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Please GP, don't save your colorful dialogue for PM's. Trust me on this, whosdair isn't the only one who thinks your first post in this thread was nothing more than a back-handed "thank you" to Jenna. Unless, of course, we're led to believe that the thread about us being too hostile has compelled you to actually start thanking providers for posting what you believe to be an ad in the co-ed section.

Come on man, have the courage of your convictions.
Doove, believe me when I say this, but your childish attempt at trying to get me to do what I said I wasn't going to do will not work. I don't know if you have ever read my sig line, but it is true. I am making an upgraded honest attempt at making this section the most lovey dovey it can be. The mods here want it watered down, I will drown them with peace lovin grooviness. You however are welcome to continue your hostile and disruptful ways as you always do. To be honest, I never went back and read my original post, and now after all of this, I see I used the word advertisement. I wasn't even paying attention. I had just read her provider ad in the other section, then I saw the pic here, and my brain must have short circuited and just thought I was replying to her ad. Even after 2 replies, I didn't catch it, but nonetheless, it was still mean as a honest thank you. All along I am thinking what is wrong with people, can't they even take a compliment without reading something else into it. I will have to make a much better attempt at making sure I proof read my typing and making sure I am very clear. Especially since there are many trolls here just waiting for any and every opportunity to jump on everything. Now go crawl back under your rock.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The mods here want it watered down, I will drown them with peace lovin grooviness.
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
In case you haven't noticed, I never back down, especially to people not smart enough to see things for what they are, a compliment.
Then i suppose that was also meant as some sort of compliment too, eh?

Quote:
To be honest, I never went back and read my original post, and now after all of this, I see I used the word advertisement. I wasn't even paying attention. I had just read her provider ad in the other section, then I saw the pic here, and my brain must have short circuited and just thought I was replying to her ad.
GP, seriously. First, you can't reply to ads. You know that, i know that, we all know that. Secondly, what part of

Quote:
Thank you for the 2nd advertisement.
are we supposed to refer to if we're to believe you thought you were only responding to her 1 ad? I mean really. It's not the affair, GP, it's the cover up.

Quote:
You however are welcome to continue your hostile and disruptful ways as you always do......... Especially since there are many trolls here just waiting for any and every opportunity to jump on everything. Now go crawl back under your rock.
I first saw your post over 48 hours ago and simply rolled my eyes but kept my thoughts to myself. I only spoke up when you got all defensive and belligerent towards whosdair. So spare me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women