Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162366
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48390
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #16
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

But most have habits & most have no financial responsibilities it's tax time and most don't have a clue.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #17
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Time to plan is the issue

We all need time to setup a meeting and the middle of the week is better than the end when we have places to be and be seen. Patterns develop and if it does not fit the pattern, then is can be a problem.

We all want the time to spend, it is if not scheduled correctly it could blow up in the face.
I will think about a meeting soon.
TownCryer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:50 PM   #18
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Want never happened to small of a community 3 people might show up to many married & people that don't want to be seen for business reasons.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #19
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Welcome to the Bible belt
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #20
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Welcome to Divorce Court
Old 02-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #21
Iv0ry83
Sexual Alchemist

User ID: 447340
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
You've been on the board for almost a year and you don't have a single review. A guy isn't gonna book because he doesn't know what he's getting into. Are you real? What's your menu like? Those questions and more are answered when you have reviews up
Yes youre right ive been here over a year with no reviews via my request. However I am p411 verified with OKs. I have a minimum two hours required for bookings and have met some lovely LOW KEY gentlemen on Eccie that do not want their business out there. I provide a diffrent kind of service that is not for everyone but mutually beneficial. Theres is a large amount of ladies that do BNG HHR car dates and Hour appointments and some that Do multiple hours min. Thats what this site is for.. diversity. I specialize in Sexual alchemy as you can see above and also on my website. Not every woman needs reviews and a menu especially if her services are unmudane. Sexual Alchemy is a sacred and private practice the sexual details are not to be blasted out to the world.
P.S for those of you that have messaged me thinking Sexual Alchemy is a code word for fancy sex.... Its not.
Iv0ry83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:31 AM   #22
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 400693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Advertise better and make sure you have confirmed appointments before you come. Be consistent!! Whenever you do come, come at the SAME TIME EVERY TIME and for me the weekends are way to slow so week days are best. Don't just use this site combine the others and screen you should do well, also make sure you're in a area they can get to quick that helps too.Good luck & happy stacking ladies
Princess Kimber is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #23
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kimber View Post
Be consistent!! Whenever you do come, come at the SAME TIME EVERY TIME and for me the weekends are way to slow so week days are best.
A SOLID observation I have ever considered to suggest.

I know of several ladies who can now cometo Tyler spending 1-2 nights incall. Doing so very successfully without advertising. They simple reach out to their favorite Hobbiest ahead of time. Hobbiest they know they can count on.

It never dawned on me how they got to that position. Sure, really good customer service was part of it. But thinking now about it, it had to start with them coming at the same day of the week with ads time and time again. I am sure it might have started with a few lost income trips. But they found their notch and the Hobbiest they like. Now they have no needto advertise when coming to Tyler.

Lumber has found her nitch (based on the clients who like her) to be during the week. I know another provider who comes from North Texas (north of Tyler) on weekends. She very seldom advertises and always tells me she does well. She has a good number of repeat clients.

I am a Monday - Thursday Hobbiest. But I know there are also Weekend Only Hobbiest. You have to be consistent to find your nitch. And then when you find a Hobbiest who you really like, do the little extra things to keep him coming back as one of yours!!

Good observation Kimber!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 12:19 PM   #24
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Never say in one sentence what you can droan on about in multiple paragraphs.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:16 AM   #25
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iv0ry83 View Post
Yes youre right ive been here over a year with no reviews via my request.
Ivory...are you saying that you have no reviews posted because you have a "no review policy"?
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:58 AM   #26
Iv0ry83
Sexual Alchemist

User ID: 447340
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Ivory...are you saying that you have no reviews posted because you have a "no review policy"?
Yes. I did however allow my most recent client to post a review. given that he is not shy about his encounters .correct me if I`m wrong but the reviews focus on the sexual activities. The thing is my sessions are more focused on the alchemical part rather than the emphasis on the sex.And no ones going to put their deepest non sexual desires on a review.
Iv0ry83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:26 PM   #27
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

For the most part, you are correct, Ivory. I, myself, my reviews are wrote in detail about the buildup to the session. I tend to leave a BUNCH of bcd details out of my reviews, because THOSE details, in my eyes, are moot. When I did most of my playing in East Texas, I always sought out new undiscovered ladies, and give Intel if the person was actually real or not.

Have a good evening, and bravo on your first review.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women