Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #16
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Carrie Hillcrest!! There are quite a few others but she is the one that always comes to mind.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #17
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

With the exception of her choice of football teams I'd have to give a nod to spikebaby.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
sanddog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

There are many areas where someone can be "brainy". The one that gets me going is a women who has business knowledge and can relate it. To this extent MAX gets my vote hands down.
sanddog is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #19
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Loving Kayla, Elizabeth Whispers and TNT Angie all exhibit a lot of intellect and often some sharp wit in their posts. Lindsey Lacey does not post very often but is a wonderful conversationalist on any number of subjects (and brews a great cup of tea). I've enjoyed my chats (etc.) with DallasDani through the last few years, she has a great way of expressing her opinions in a straight forward, no BS kind of way, ditto for Pleasure 09, another down to earth, refreshingly honest person.

Another lady, now retired so I won't mention her handle, was (is) extremely bright and well educated, but has a birth defect that prevented her from posting much and made verbal expression difficult. I miss her a great deal.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #20
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Lindsey Lacey, not necessarily a nerd but extremely bright. She really has it all together. She realizes she will not be in this business forever and is preparing for her future quite well. Natalie Summers has also struck me as very intelligent. I love beauty and brains. It's an unbeatable combination. The Quivered Peach, now in Austin has a masters degree and can converse on virtually any subject. (note to self, make trip to Austin)
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

If I may stretch this to include someone in the business although not a provider, I'd go with Gina from p411. Hands down the most successful in a business sense, and always strikes me as extremely sharp in her posts.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #22
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sabrina Stone can spend all the time you want intelligently discussing business, finance, and investing strategies.
Eklutna is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
just4funindfw
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Wynter Stark comes to my mind. However, Sophia Dane is pretty smart as well. I love a smart & savvy woman.
just4funindfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #24
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I'd also vote for Reese Foster and Shea Veile - although the fact they've each seen me more than once calls their judgement into question if not their brain power.

Does anyone remember Rumor?
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #25
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
I'd also vote for Reese Foster and Shea Veile - although the fact they've each seen me more than once calls their judgement into question if not their brain power.

Does anyone remember Rumor?
Rumor was sharp, agree with Reese as well. Guess it all depends on if you mean book smart, naturally smart or sharp whit etc. Charlie was sharp, just not wise in her choices. Caitie Mae comes to mind as does Lindsey Lacey. Ang is smart, she gets my jokes so that counts

Hell most of the women I have seen were smart and sharp in one way or another. I think I've only ran into a few that were what I consider potato smart, but they were young dumb and full of cum types, so it could be chalked up to immaturity.

One of the brightest was Tess Tulips. She was bubbly and carefree, many confused that with being an airhead, but once you saw past that and spent time with her she was quite sharp. Sucked a mean dick too... as well as other things
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 142

LovingKayla is sharp, witty, and smart. You can tell by some of her posts.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #27
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

We all know her as quite witty but don't ever count out InfamousBJ in the smart-as-a-whip category.
As far as brainy or nerdy, I'd love to see her dressed as an academic, glasses and all.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

On a related, but distinct, question, I wonder which provider has the best all-round education? Or for my money, the best liberal arts education?
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #29
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
On a related, but distinct, question, I wonder which provider has the best all-round education? Or for my money, the best liberal arts education?
No contest for these ladies as award for education goes to strippers. 90% of 'em are currently in college working on their Ph.D.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #30
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
Rumor was sharp, agree with Reese as well. Guess it all depends on if you mean book smart, naturally smart or sharp whit etc. Charlie was sharp, just not wise in her choices. Caitie Mae comes to mind as does Lindsey Lacey. Ang is smart, she gets my jokes so that counts
You put me in good company, sir. Thank you. I am flattered. I do miss Rumor... She and I had our fun on the boards when we had a point to make. I regret that I never met her face to face.

I can't argue with any of the ladies named here. There are so many bright providers that I'm afraid I would leave someone out if I tried to list them. The modern standouts, in my opinion, are Wynter Stark and Carrie Hillcrest. They are both intelligent and articulate as well as charming and gracious.

As for providers of the past, Lana Storm, would have my vote there, for the same reason I name Wynter and Carrie. Lana was a lady using her head with every move she made in the hobby. Very strategic. Very smart. Very sexy.
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women