Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I think there's more to this "poll" that people need to read into and no one seems to be paying attention.
You have already made it clear (and I for one appreciate your concern and advice) that you think that a M&G is destined to get busted by LE. Would you care to explain further the "more to this 'poll'" that you are talking about?

M&Gs happen regularly or irregularly in other cities, from places in Texas to LA. Where is it done right, good screening occurs.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #17
Tiger2won
Registered Member

i dont understand, why is it illegal for a group of nice people having a private party?
Tiger2won is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Redwolf,

I don't think that it is destined to get busted by LE (I would bet donuts - pun intended - IT WILL be busted by LE), I just believe it is in the wrong hands (you) and I am not making any accusation nor am I pointing any fingers. I am simply going to state facts.

ANY newbie (which regardless of your 200+ posts, you ARE) would be immediately discredited in any other city for even making a mention of anything this sensitive so EARLY in a "posting career". But while we are talking about careers, between THIS board and at least ONE OTHER I know you post to, you seem to be on the Internet so much that it appears to be a full time job.

How many hours do you spend tracking information and posting nothing but "that-a-boy" comments to up your post count? You obviously are either independently wealthy (although it appears from information gleaned from another board - NOT ECCIE - that you live in the country and commute to the city daily). So, you obviously must have a job. Is it that this (these boards) is your job?!?

Why is it that I always have to say the obvious and what other people think? In the immortal words of Larry Flynt - why do I have to suffer for your freedom? That's what I'll do, I'll suffer for making this post that will most likely keep everyone safe, but I'm not saying what everyone with a brain and common sense isn't already thinking.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

You can say whatever you like, tear me down, attack me, embrace me, no matter what it will not matter - you joined August 17th and you want to put together a meet and greet?? Really?? Sorry, I'm calling it for what it is.

People REALLY need to pay attention here and look for themselves, DO NOT FORGET how far and to what level the infiltrations were in the Texas Forums that led to the problem M&G's ! And you also mention "private" M&G's, REALLY? And we're supposed to believe you're on the level. I think maybe your budget may have been cut short and you needed to make your play now, because if you had gone in for for the long con you MIGHT have been able to sneak this one by - but you jumped too soon.

C'mon, lets really think about this one.....would you really want to give your info to a newbie for screening purposes? I know I wouldn't. Unless you have a major hobby past that we don't know about, I would hope people wouldn't turn over their references to you.

People, if it walks like a duck................
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #19
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Be safe everyone!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #20
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Oh boy, here we go. Let me grab the popcorn and butter.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:25 AM   #21
mojoworkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Once again, Elena is the voice of reason.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:30 AM   #22
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd be up for it!..depending on who's welcome, and who's not...
Not being a 'provider', though...I could somewhat understand why I would not be invited...
Sounds like a nice time, regardless.
I do very much enjoy many of the guys and girls here...
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:00 AM   #23
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

There will be no need for popcorn because we're all going to turn our paranoia nobs down just a bit. There has been an uptick in the level of personal accusations based on hunches and paranoia going on around here, and that's exactly what LE wants. These have to stop.

I, for one, have never thought an advertised M&G would be any good because it invites everyone to a party even though all of us on the hobby side cherish our privacy. It's not that LE could possible show up (to arrest, to gather intel or just to harass), but significant others could show up (of providers and hobbyists) and cause a scene, and also just some of the creepy lurkers we all know are around. All of us don't want the drama. If we did, we'd be spending time going on more dates and less time hobbying.

Not everyone will agree with what I just wrote. And some will not share my thoughts on a M&G and will go to one. That's fine. So if someone wants to put one together - let them. You don't have to go.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 AM   #24
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

There was a group in the ASPD era that met occassionally. However, that group went private - you needed to be vetted by experienced hobbyists and providers in order to be invited to the group and to attend the M&Gs. I don't know if they are still in existence, but that would be the way to go.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #25
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Be safe everyone!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
...So if someone wants to put one together - let them. You don't have to go.
I'm doing what Jackie suggests by doing what CaptK suggests...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #26
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Redwolf is correct about M&G's happening in a lot of other places. When I was in Dallas there were 2 or 3 groups that had them on a fairly regular basis. I also know of M&G's that were taking place in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, OKC and a few other places as well.

As long as M&G's are put together properly they can be a great place to meet people. I really enjoyed being able to meet everyone, especially the ladies. The parties gave me a chance to meet the ladies in a relaxed atmosphere. It let me "get to know them" a little bit and vice-versa. Getting to meet a lady before I scheduled a session made things easier on both of us!

While I think M&G's can be a great idea they have to be done properly. The first thing is they have to be put together by someone who is well known. The first get-together I went to in Dallas was put together by a couple of people that had been around "the hobby" for years. They were well known on several boards and in a couple of very private groups.

Over the years a couple of other well known people put together other parties. Some took place on a regular basis, some came together whenever the mood hit.

The real key to all of these parties was the screening and privacy. The people that put them together had been around for a while and knew who to trust when it came to vouching for people. When I went to these M&G's I felt very comfortable that everyone there was "safe."

The privacy part was a result of not advertising the parties. We all held to the "fight club" way of thinking. No one mentioned the party to anyone that wasn’t part of the group. Doing so kept us from having any party crashers.

The M&G's I went to were so well put together that the general public thought we were just a group of people getting together for a few laughs. The ladies dressed appropriately and everyone was on their best behavior....no monkey business under the tables!! I remember one party when a bunch of FBI agents were having a small get-together about 20 feet from us. They had no idea what was going on.

Of course there were some parties that weren't done so well. I went to one put on by a particular group that got out of hand. A couple of people were caught by the restaurant staff having sex in the bathroom, a couple of ladies got drunk and started stripping and a couple of guys got in a heated argument over who was going to take a particular lady home! That was the last time I went to that group’s party!!

The jest of all of this is that M&G’s where the participants are properly screened and things are done correctly, can be a lot of fun!

Side topic #1: ….as for the problems with the Texas M&G’s…..there were one or two of the groups that got sloppy and careless. That is what created issues. A lot of parties were held for a lot of years….still are for that matter….that haven’t had a bit of trouble!

Side topic #2…..While I agree that we all need to be careful, let’s not get crazy about it. If you don’t want to participate, don’t! Each person has their own radar that they would be well advised to trust. However, let’s not get carried away with trying to persuade others, one way or the other. Just like everything else associated with this hobby, each person needs to decide what they are comfortable with.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #27
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I people want to wonder why some are so paranoid, then it shows a short memory. ASPD was stricken with a critical blow because of the raid below. Do what you want, but remember the risk/reward scenario. Is the risk worth the reward? For some, yes. For some, maybe. For others, no.

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2009/dec/1...s_ch-ar-15693/
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #28
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with a lot of the cautionary posts but I am disappointed because I've never been to a M & G.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #29
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Redwolf,

I don't think that it is destined to get busted by LE (I would bet donuts - pun intended - IT WILL be busted by LE), I just believe it is in the wrong hands (you) and I am not making any accusation nor am I pointing any fingers. I am simply going to state facts.

ANY newbie (which regardless of your 200+ posts, you ARE) would be immediately discredited in any other city for even making a mention of anything this sensitive so EARLY in a "posting career". But while we are talking about careers, between THIS board and at least ONE OTHER I know you post to, you seem to be on the Internet so much that it appears to be a full time job.

How many hours do you spend tracking information and posting nothing but "that-a-boy" comments to up your post count? You obviously are either independently wealthy (although it appears from information gleaned from another board - NOT ECCIE - that you live in the country and commute to the city daily). So, you obviously must have a job. Is it that this (these boards) is your job?!?

Why is it that I always have to say the obvious and what other people think? In the immortal words of Larry Flynt - why do I have to suffer for your freedom? That's what I'll do, I'll suffer for making this post that will most likely keep everyone safe, but I'm not saying what everyone with a brain and common sense isn't already thinking.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

You can say whatever you like, tear me down, attack me, embrace me, no matter what it will not matter - you joined August 17th and you want to put together a meet and greet?? Really?? Sorry, I'm calling it for what it is.

People REALLY need to pay attention here and look for themselves, DO NOT FORGET how far and to what level the infiltrations were in the Texas Forums that led to the problem M&G's ! And you also mention "private" M&G's, REALLY? And we're supposed to believe you're on the level. I think maybe your budget may have been cut short and you needed to make your play now, because if you had gone in for for the long con you MIGHT have been able to sneak this one by - but you jumped too soon.

C'mon, lets really think about this one.....would you really want to give your info to a newbie for screening purposes? I know I wouldn't. Unless you have a major hobby past that we don't know about, I would hope people wouldn't turn over their references to you.

People, if it walks like a duck................
Elena,
an M&G would not be in my hands because I would not organize such an event nor do I even know whether I would go to such an event. I am curious, but I am even more careful. I asked the question because I have heard about events in places like Texas, California, etc.

I don't blame you for being cautious about any newish member. I am too. I have no problem being labeled a newbie. But I am pretty wise about it and cautious myself. My guideline is not to meet BP girls until there are a number of reliable reviews and a provider establishes some legitimacy preferrably through P411 but also through here and other places. People who have read my posts know that I have encouraged ladies to become legitimate: reviews, forum membership here and elsewhere and some forum activity, and most importantly P411.

I do have a few 'atta boy' comments, but they are limited, especially in relation to the amount given by some members. The latest example would be showing my appreciation to Haley for doing right by her clients by informing them of an error and offering to reschedule at a discount. The forum in which I post the most is generally ISO. I do look through there and learn from others. But I also try to help offer something: things that I learn from research like fake pics, different girls using different phone numbers, or other relevent info.

I am not independently wealthy nor am I even wealthy. I do work easily 60 -80 hours per week, and 6 days per week, sometimes even all seven days.

I am keeping this response very polite. I will ignore your accusations, which you proceeded to make after you said that you wouldn't. I do think that maybe you got paranoid about me by assuming that I was trying organize some private M&G and making myself the screener who takes everyone's private details. Let me make myself clear: I would not organize a M&G. I am not the right person for it nor would I want to take the risk. I may or may not go to one depending on security and safety issues.

Maybe someday I will be fortunate to see you, Ms. Elena, but probably not in the near future.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #30
kc1
Gaining Momentum

bullcrap BLUEwolf I mean REDwolf if you'd not been called out on it you would have been the one to wants to organize and git everyone in a heaping load of trouble. Elena has class like you will never have even though sometimes I think she a bit bitchy about it but she be right. QUACK QUACK QUACK. You sits on this here board so much you do act like you gettin paid to post. And on erappps too! many people will see you for what ya are johnny no matter how many times Captain of the SS ECCIE Kaos tries to come to your rescue. You tell people you aint never hobbied before this yeah ok I got a bit o land in Arizona wit a nice seaside view you can buy. You been outed sonny jim and it about dam time somebody said what it is for for it is and I doubt Elena would see yous anyway cause you probably never pass screenin hey I gots a great idea why dont you go fer mod status and I bet they make you one then we see everyone stop posting on this motherfucker real quick

Hey Capt – dere mays be some fightin and hunches goin on and LEO mights to want dat to happen BUT EVEN worst and whats they wants a MOST is to do exactly whats you said and turn down ours paranoia KNOB I aints gonna turn mine down fer nuttin and is u gonna be responsible for tellin peeps to turn it down and then thems gets busted casue they listens to you?

Hey everyone on a side note i was out and about and theys gots some damn good bar-b-q in Wellsville Kansas I encourage ya'll to check it out plus the people that live there are so nice and helpful
kc1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women