Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2016, 11:08 PM   #16
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I wouldn't want to see a provider that had a long list of what she expects her clients to be. It is always uncomfortable to feel judged or as if you are somewhere you are not wanted.

Lots of "expectations" are relative, so I may think I meet her "expectations" but upon my arrival she finds me 20 pounds too heavy with too much hair on my face. Excuse me, but fuck that shit. No client needs that hassle. She is fucking you for money, for an hour or 2, not vowing to spend her life with you.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:15 PM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashed View Post
They can be as discriminating as they want, and so can I. I give no fucks.
I can appreciate that, but everyone is not as confident and lots of clients are actually sensitive about one thing or another and for me, I want you to leave feeling refreshed and satisfied, not judged.

Personally, I always get a little chuckle when a working girl ostracizes an entire group of people. Could you imagine how society would ostracized us if they knew what we did?

Just pay, be clean, be kind, and treat me like a human and we're good!
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #18
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

Just pay, be clean, be kind, and treat me like a human and we're good!
Nail on the head lady, I've been saying this for years.

While I agree that every provider has the prerogative to see or not see whom she chooses, I feel that any lady who has such strict requirements for those people, is perhaps in the wrong line of work and will also likely suffer in her business.

The truth is that we are likely not going to be 100% attracted to most of the gents we see. If that bothers you or it is not something you can learn to cope with, then you shouldn't be doing this work.

We are the ones being compensated after all, to provide a service and experience. It is very much a "buyers market" in that sense, in that gents get to look at our photos, read our reviews, etc before a session, but we do not get to see the same of them. That's just part of being a provider, plain and simple.

I have also found over time, that I have learned to enjoy people not solely based on physical appearance. Someone who I have a genuinely enjoyable rapport and chemistry with, is more important to me than being a Johnny Depp type. I love it when clients can make me laugh during a session or provide me with good/interesting conversation. It keeps things interesting. I also like the fact that I get to meet so many different people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. That in itself, tends to keep me interested and engaged.

Respect and good manners also go a very long way.

I would say if a gent is respectful of you and your time, compensates you fairly and treats you well, you really couldn't ask for more of a better time than that as a provider.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #19
GrkFrk
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Nail on the head lady, I've been saying this for years.

While I agree that every provider has the prerogative to see or not see whom she chooses, I feel that any lady who has such strict requirements for those people, is perhaps in the wrong line of work and will also likely suffer in her business.

The truth is that we are likely not going to be 100% attracted to most of the gents we see. If that bothers you or it is not something you can learn to cope with, then you shouldn't be doing this work.

We are the ones being compensated after all, to provide a service and experience. It is very much a "buyers market" in that sense, in that gents get to look at our photos, read our reviews, etc before a session, but we do not get to see the same of them. That's just part of being a provider, plain and simple.

I have also found over time, that I have learned to enjoy people not solely based on physical appearance. Someone who I have a genuinely enjoyable rapport and chemistry with, is more important to me than being a Johnny Depp type. I love it when clients can make me laugh during a session or provide me with good/interesting conversation. It keeps things interesting. I also like the fact that I get to meet so many different people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. That in itself, tends to keep me interested and engaged.

Respect and good manners also go a very long way.

I would say if a gent is respectful of you and your time, compensates you fairly and treats you well, you really couldn't ask for more of a better time than that as a provider.
well said. Victoria if this whole providing thing doesn't work out lol, you may have a future in politics.
GrkFrk is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:50 PM   #20
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrkFrk View Post
Well said. Victoria if this whole providing thing doesn't work out lol, you may have a future in politics.
Who says I don't already?
Old 06-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint photos will help you get your political platform approved by the masses.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:14 AM   #22
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

I feel like I have seen a lot more ads lately with a request to send a physical description (not just race/ethnicity). Maybe it's just a coincidence?

I respect women's business decisions, but if I see a lot of 'limiters', regardless if we still pass muster, I still wouldn't be as likely to book. There is a higher probability of not clicking with them.
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:53 AM   #23
worldbfree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't care if they discriminate against fat dudes, but when they start to pick on the bald guys I am going to raise some hell......
worldbfree is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:50 AM   #24
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana Vess View Post
I feel like I have seen a lot more ads lately with a request to send a physical description (not just race/ethnicity). Maybe it's just a coincidence?
This could also just be for screening purposes. I usually ask for a short description from references, just to make sure it is the same gent turning up to see me (and there wasn't a scary situation of someone stealing someone's log in/hobby details and pretending to be them.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldbfree View Post
I don't care if they discriminate against fat dudes, but when they start to pick on the bald guys I am going to raise some hell......

Baldies are hot.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #25
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Taint photos will help you get your political platform approved by the masses.
I'll keep that in mind during my next campaign.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:32 PM   #26
ilikefun
Account Disabled

I already forgot who posted the ad. Anybody remember?
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:16 PM   #27
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hey, I aint marrying nobody, buying nobody, and I promise to leave when the hour is up.
If you do not like my scars, I can bring a t-shirt to cover them up. It is difficult to have a set of sex pack abs when you have been ripped open and not put back right. Sometimes it looks like the scene from "The Alien" you know the original with Signoury Weaver where the alien comes out of the stomach. hey, I am alive and I got money (I like money) and so do hookers.
Could I get a Gentleman's Latte to go please.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:40 PM   #28
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post

Baldies are hot.
I agree!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:25 PM   #29
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I agree!
I know, right? I always had a crush on Mr. Clean, hahaha.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #30
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldbfree View Post
Never!!!!
Give me a baldy anyday!.
Amount of hair is 1 thing I will never discriminate against,
Too little or too much, doesn't matter!
SweetDulce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women