Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163138
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2018, 09:37 AM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
Yep. BBW=fat; small BBW=chubby; “thick”=chubby or fat; Soft=fat; “decent looking”=Id do her if I was horny enough
BBW ranges from 180lbs to 400lbs
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 09:42 AM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Some people mistake tact for dishonesty. There are tactful ways to say negative things.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:22 PM   #18
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This issue has come up before ,what I want in a review is nothing about YOU being a stud, stick man whatever.
1) TCB good bad no show wait long 5 minutes 2 hour later calling asking where you are?
2) In call apt, notel shit hole nice , and parking ok difficult ( shops a legacy bitch to find parking 10-2 lunchtime ) General location 75 at walnut hill Not Dallas
3) Looks like description , pics
4) IOP - BCD activities CBJ or BBBJ Kissing or not All this will save drama later Just saying
5) $

That's all hobby on ( This applies to the ladies also no disappointments both ways leads to great reviews )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #19
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicman View Post
There was a guy before eccie shut down. His name was Honest Abe. He must have been a millionaire. He would post a review sometimes 2or3 times a week. Whatever happened to him?

Search is Ur friend.

Honest Abe is been in line with Providers i have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj View Post
Nah, it's not just you. I chalk it up to a few things.

First and foremost, the guys want to be nice. Not for any specific reason, they just want to be nice.

Second, there are those that want to be nice for a reason. The first, subconsciously, they don't want to feel they've gotten ripped off or smoked. If they say she's hot, she's hot and worth the $.

Some probably do it to prevent drama. Mandles and white knights prevail around here. Say something negative about a lady and you'll catch hell.

I always wonder what the dudes around here look like, which makes me wonder what kind of curve we're working with. If a dude is a 2, a girl who's a 5 to another 5 will be an 8 to him, right? Fuck, I don't know. I failed Algebra 2.

Finally, every woman is sexy when it's YOUR dick in her mouth, right?

Enjoy the BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmarine View Post

I always read multiple reviews of girls written by different guys and make my decision that way.

I'm not too sure honesty and the hobby are synonymous. LOL

TM

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Some people mistake tact for dishonesty. There are tactful ways to say negative things.

+1
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #20
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You do not know who has the most honest reviews because no one was there to verify the accuracy or inaccuracy, so if anyone tells you how honest/dishonest someone else's review is, they are FOS.

I have seen some really good reviews written up on providers that when I see her, she is not all that, and I have seen some meh reviews on providers that I had a great time with.
Unless the other person there calls B.S. on your nonsense, hypothetically speaking of course.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:50 AM   #21
Wells Bentley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Honest Abe is alive and well. Seen some recent post complete with pics. The most trusted reviewer on eccie. If we all verify session with pics, and I believe the new constitution say you can pic anything she will let you, these questions would be a thing of the past. If provider does not allow pics in session, there is likely a reason and its got little to do with the famous "utr" scam.
Wells Bentley is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:30 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells Bentley View Post
Honest Abe is alive and well. Seen some recent post complete with pics. The most trusted reviewer on eccie. If we all verify session with pics, and I believe the new constitution say you can pic anything she will let you, these questions would be a thing of the past. If provider does not allow pics in session, there is likely a reason and its got little to do with the famous "utr" scam.
Pictures of the providers only prove that he was there ( I always post pics in my reviews), but as I said, no one can say that a reviewer is accurate or not accurate in his accounts in the action of BCD session. The only way to determine the honesty/dishonesty of a review is if you were there.

On the topic of pussy goggles, you can look at it like this: 1). Guys are afraid of doing a negative review due to the reprecussions that are likely to follow (white knight bashers, said provider causing drama, posting lies in the ladie's area and other providers actually believing the bullshit, ect.) or they just post about their good sessions. 2). WALDT.......sometimes, what one guy thinks is a positive in his review of a provider, others may not. 3). One would hope that his intel gathering and screening keep him seeing and spending his money wisely and therefore all his reviews are positive.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:36 AM   #23
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmarine View Post
Who has the most honest reviews? That's hard to tell. I've seen pics in reviews where the guy describes her pretty, very pretty, beautiful..., but when I see the pics, well let's just say I wouldn't agree with the OP. Everyone has their own opinion of beauty. The majority of opinions I've read about Angelina Jolie, the actress, always say how beautiful she is, but I think she's one of the ugliest women I've seen.

I always read multiple reviews of girls written by different guys and make my decision that way.

I'm not too sure honesty and the hobby are synonymous. LOL

TM
you hit it on the Head with ur comments about the Marines, i'm one, Viet Nam class of 70!! Semper Fi
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:56 AM   #24
Havana Daydreamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Subjectivity abounds! There ar not objective standards to apply and pussy googles are a real issue. It's a buyer beware market....IMHO.
Havana Daydreamer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:57 AM   #25
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Before getting on ECCIE I only had one bad encounter and it was really bad, boyfriend and gun were involved. Up to that point it was going to be a no away, just turned to a really fucking no...
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:51 AM   #26
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells Bentley View Post
Honest Abe is alive and well. ... The most trusted reviewer on eccie. ...

Well, that's like your opinion man. I'd say Damaaaan is much more trustworthy IMO.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:39 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Well, that's like your opinion man. I'd say Damaaaan is much more trustworthy IMO.
Who's more active writing reviews with session pics nowadays? H.A. was on a roll before the blackout, I haven't checked lately
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:53 AM   #28
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So the providers are ok with you snapping a picture of them? I’d figure that’s a good way to piss them off. Especially if included with an “honest review”
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:01 AM   #29
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
So the providers are ok with you snapping a picture of them? I’d figure that’s a good way to piss them off. Especially if included with an “honest review”
If you ask a provider if you can take pics and they agree - why would that "piss them off"?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #30
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
BBW ranges from 180lbs to 400lbs
I need a rating for PAWG. never quite sure of where the borderline is to classify as a PAWG.

And I certainly wouldn't want to tick off a provider by indicating she's a PAWG by mistake.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women