Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2010, 02:14 PM   #16
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I learned from a client that the mens side differs a little. The men have two saunas, one steam and a "Swedish" sauna and the women have one pool more than the men. The body scrub for men is $45 and for women it's $60. That's basically it. thx, I heard that the men's sauna is pretty busy during lunch on weekdays. Have you noticed that or is that inaccurate?

I was there at two in the morning recently and had no worries. Heck, after soaking and sauna-ing for 5 hours, I wasn't worried about anything
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #17
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19433
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up King spa

I love that place.....The king spa is where I go alot!this spa is very nice.I have been on both sides of the spa and they are the same.The body scrub is nice,and you can request for a man to do it,and a man can ask for the ladys to do them.If you notice they have 2 small scrub room at the back of each side.Just a little FYI......
sabrina nicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #18
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

@dharma,
Ah, ok, you are right. imho, they are basically the same in the figurative sense. lol
Hmm... best what I can remember on the men's section, you have about 2 dozen standup showers, about a dozen showers that you can sit down, 3 hot pools (108F ?) that you can sit in (i have no idea on the difference between them other than water color), a few lawn chairs, an area that you could be body scrubbed (I have never seen it used), 1 hot dry sauna (hottest), 1 wet hot sauna, 1 cold water pool. ah, and one pull chain water drop outside the sauna area.

Sorry, I have no clue on the lunch time weekdays. I have only been there on weekends.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #19
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sabrina, I go all the time too and I was curious about what you said so I called them. Two different people told me that there are no rooms in the back (I wondered how I could have missed it) and women can not have a man do their scrub and men can not request a female. Only the women work on the women and only men work on men. I am curious, how did you go over to the mens side of the spa? Or did you mean you've been in the women's spa and the public area? I'd like to know about these "special rooms".

thx, sorry, I can be somewhat literal at times, I only recently learned about the Swedish sauna and it sounds heavenly.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:33 AM   #20
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I just got back from the spa and I'd like to add that the hours have changed. They're now open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

I'd also like to thank the two lovely ladies who got all hot and wet with me this afternoon Thank you for making the afternoon so memorable, I had a great time and I hope we can do this again soon!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #21
blackspanishteacher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1453
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg, Dharma...

I cannot even begin to thank you for yesterday. I am so glad that you invited me. And the other young lady, well two ladies, if I count the late arrival, who joined us are just an angels. I enjoyed meeting all of you!

I had the best time ever. My goodness, we met up at 3:30 and I checked out at exactly 11:22 pm. I cant believe that you were still there!

Your details were 100% on point. And I'm not sure about the men's area, since we aren't allowed there, but ladies, you cannot request a massage from a male.

I had the body scrub, and believe me, i have never felt so clean. In the various wellness rooms, my pores were so open afterward that I was even sweating from ny hands and feet. And yes, she even washed my hair.

The food was great and so was the movie. I cant believe that I actually reclined in that lazyboy and watched 'The Blindside'!

I am just in love with this place. I'll definitely be back this week sometime, but never again when I ha e tennis the next day. This morning I played from about 9:40 til noon and 10 minutes in I was just completely spent.

1. I was sweating like never before (a good sign that all the toxins were exiting my body).
And
2. It was a struggle to maintain a simple rally. Not because I couldn't hit the ball, but just for lack of energy.

With all that they offer, food, natural smoothies, candy, a movie area, showers, saunas, towels, toiletries, lounging areas, day care (if needed) and free wi-fi, Im surprised anyone would want to leave.

Sry in advance for spelling errors. This is sent from my iphone and I have no energy to re-read for spelling errors.
blackspanishteacher is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #22
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Well, I just got back from the spa and I'd like to add that the hours have changed. They're now open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
huh? I remember back when they were 24x7. Ok, so, they went back to 24 by 7 again... hmm, perhaps, till end of summer?

hmm, they need to update their website.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:30 AM   #23
blackspanishteacher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1453
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, they had the sign up in the lobby stating the change. Before they were only open 24hrs on weekends.
blackspanishteacher is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #24
caribbean1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Sauna

This sounds very nice!
caribbean1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women