Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36180
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2022, 09:29 PM   #16
mb60
Valued Poster

From what I understand they are having a pool party this Saturday afternoon.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:34 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yes, they are opening at 3pm.. Food,drunk specials,even a live band.

This is one of the things I like about the club. They do things to bring people in. Not the same old thing all the time
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:18 AM   #18
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

What’s the talent level like around 4-5 in the afternoon?

Probably 10 years ago I’d stop by there on my way home from work and they had some outstanding talent!
Last few times I’ve been in during the days, it was beyond dead.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:27 AM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

It's like most clubs except maybe BDD. Most days when the lunch group leaves around 2,it's pretty dead until the after work guys start showing up. There are some really hot dancers there, but it's best to get to know a few so you can get their number to make sure they will be there when you go by.
Old 05-29-2022, 08:11 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page
which stripper is this about ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 07:53 AM   #21
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
which stripper is this about ????

I for one welcome general discussions in this forum. When it was moved to coed, a once vibrant and lively sharing was killed.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:52 AM   #22
Orlando45
Registered Member

I've found that the place is dead in general unless you get there 10 pm or later when the A team shows up
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 09:02 AM   #23
Orlando45
Registered Member

Oldbut..., While everything you say about TMC is somewhat true, it is also true that this club is stuck in the middle of the pack like some retailers. Are they catering to the shot and beer crowd(Baby Dolls) or the supposedly? elite crowd(The Lodge)??
The talent here can be so bad some days that you have to walk out and go somewhere else. The lingerie sports bars have robbed this place of it's potential talent where those girls don't need to strip to make in many cases more than a TMC dancer.
A lot of their elite crowd has died off, gone to The Lodge or the lingerie sports bars. Are there elites still there? Up to a point yeah..after 10pm when the A team shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
This is one of the clubs that seldom receives any attention. I have been going there the last 4-5 months and thought an update might be in order.

The Mens Club is an older club that caters to a more affluent clientele. It is currently undergoing a very major renovation. So far, looks great.

Setup:
Main area has 3 stages, tables, several new very nice booths and a Tequela bar. Behind the main bar is a long row of benches where most of the non-vip dances are done. There is a very nice wine and cigar shop as well. Further back is the VIP section that is currently closed for the renovation. Nicer seating, separate bar and a dance stage. Upstairs are a number of simi-private couch areas for VIP dancing. Was nice before and should be outstanding when its complete. There is also an area called the Red Room. This is a bottle service only area. A couple of very private booths can allow for some more energetic play. Outside is a very nice sitting area with a pool and hot tub. Customers can use both for the cost of a bottle. They have suits and towels to use. The outside patio is also used for events like the current All You can Eat Crawfish Boil on Friday afternoons. They even bring in live music from time to time.

The men's bathroom includes lockers and a shower. Very nice.

Weekdays is a $5 cover. Nights are $20, I think. VIP memberships can be had. Outstanding food with different lunch specials every day. The Steak and Lobster Special on Friday is especially good. Have not had a bad meal yet. Some talk of bringing back the Buffet they used to have.

They play a good mix of music. Rock, top 40, some R&B, no hard rap. Nights are a little more to the current music mix side. Staff is very good. My waitress knows what I drink, is very attentive, and always can find me a lady or two if a regular is not there.

Like most clubs, they are not real busy during the early afternoon. Maybe 10-20 tops guys. But always a good mix of performers. Black, white and Hispanic/Cuban are common. A mix of different body types. Most guys should find something to like. Again, like most clubs, it is a bit slower late afternoons, early evenings.

Keep in mind the typical patron is from the higher end of the economic scale. Common to see a Lotis, Bentley, and a Lamborghini in the parking lot. As such, they have more to spend and the ladies are used to such. It's not GPS by any means, it's just a factor of who the clientele are. Good values can and have been found by me, but this is not a club for $50 BJ's. As in all clubs, take out can be had. I find the ladies as whole to be a cut above the average in other clubs. Exceptions of course. They have a dress code for the performers which is a nice, classy touch.

Overall:
A nice club with a great assortment of gals. Friendly staff, friendly patrons. Great food, strong drinks, amenities you won't find elsewhere. Pricer than the average club, but if it's in your budget, well worth it. But if you prefer the less expensive end of clubs, don't bother
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:04 AM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando45 View Post
Oldbut..., While everything you say about TMC is somewhat true, it is also true that this club is stuck in the middle of the pack like some retailers. Are they catering to the shot and beer crowd(Baby Dolls) or the supposedly? elite crowd(The Lodge)??
The talent here can be so bad some days that you have to walk out and go somewhere else. The lingerie sports bars have robbed this place of it's potential talent where those girls don't need to strip to make in many cases more than a TMC dancer.
A lot of their elite crowd has died off, gone to The Lodge or the lingerie sports bars. Are there elites still there? Up to a point yeah..after 10pm when the A team shows up.
The crowd they cater to is more in line with the Lodge. Though given the number of clubs in the area, they all compete to some degree. The Lodge is having some of he same issues, if not more so.

One thing that gives me a more positive vibe about TMC is the extensive remodel they are doing. They are investing in the club which places like Bucks are not doing. They do things like the Crawfish Boil, having live music, pool parties, etc. THye are not overrun by Cubans. Really good food of a wide variety. They are doing things to entice guys into the club. So many other clubs do nothing.

Yes, it is slow at noon. Like most clubs. But I always see someone to spend time with. I don't go often, but I always have a good time.

But like all clubs, it's not going to be a good fit for everyone.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:52 PM   #25
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando45 View Post
I've found that the place is dead in general unless you get there 10 pm or later when the A team shows up
The last time I was in this club about 3 years back. I could have sworn it was money laundering club. Went about 6 pm on Saturday and nobody. Had a couple of beers and a bite to eat and left at 9. Someone did tell me after 10 pm it starts to get busy.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 01:29 PM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I typically am gone by 4. I have going day shift couple of times a month for over a year. Have always seen somebody worth spending a few dances with
Old 07-13-2023, 10:08 AM   #27
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
$20, if I remember. Comes with a stuffed baked potato. Very good
Steak and Lobster with a side of T & A for $20!. Might have to check it out again!
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 03:27 PM   #28
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Remodel is done. Place looks great. Still dead in the early afternoon. Handfull of the same guys and a few dancers until later in the day
Old 07-13-2023, 08:43 PM   #29
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Have had the steak a couple times recently. 24 dollar steak and lobster is best deal. Not sure if every night or not though. Only had on sat night. Quality gone downhill big time though. Last time part of it so tough I left part of it on plate. I love steak so I don’t do that. Couldn’t chew. I get mine medium rare so they suppose not overcook either but you get what they bring you. The lobster is always good with ample amounts of butter to dip it in and I use the butter to liven up the steak. Bake potatoe always good. Safe some lobster butter to use at the end of your baked potato when you near bottom after you get past your fixings. It will fill you up. Don’t waste your time eating with a stripper and buying her drinks. Sit down at the bar and chat up the gorgeous waitress back there. She’s been there 8 years now. Works 3 days a week and does well for herself. Amazing how little hot women can do to get paid. She’s a sweetheart though. I’ve had a crush on her for awhile now but never ballsy enough to make a move. I won’t post her name out of respect but if you’ve been on weekends you know who I talking about. Same girl same place same damn time like clockwork.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:47 AM   #30
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

$24? I remember when that Steak and Lobster was $9.95 and it was a filet mignon.

Looking at the image from their website, that's a petite sirloin, NOT EVEN a Top Sirloin.

Petite sirloin is a cheap cut of the cow from the loin part.

It's very tough because there is a lot of muscle in it and doesn't hold up well when grilled.

It should be slow cooked in a lot of liquid like a stew.

I see Petite Sirloin all the time at Tom Thumb being sold buy one pack get one pack of equal and lesser value free after they jack up the price per lb to $10-14 a lb first.

CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women