Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 01:06 AM   #16
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

With the ubiquitous ownership of phones that now have cameras that take pictures that are clear, not grainy, and have the megapixels to be able to see what you will be getting.....I definitely prefer candid shots.

I have also added camera phones as a means of screening. Most girls do not mind snapping a quick picture with some stupid sign, or signal.....so that I know she is real and that this is what she looks like. I mean, the photo is maybe 30 minutes old when I get there. Picking what the sign or signal is, and making it something stupid that no one would have fake pics including....is an added layer of security screening that I have not had any complaints about. However, should a lady ask the same of me....that would be a deal breaker, but to me that is the nature of the hobby...girls do face shots, but I do not want girls having a face shot of me. There are plenty of girls that do not require this, so there is no need to frequent those that do. My .02's
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #17
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default FWIW

Truth in advertising is one of my pet peeves, or as BCG often says "major psychotic fucking hatreds (© George Carlin)". Fantasy is part of the equation, IMHO. Combine the two, and wallah!

Hobbyists who are thorough in their hobbying will usually check multiple sources for intel on the lady who has captured the attention of both heads. Capturing the attention of only one head yields a pass (for me anyway). Those whom I have met usually have very high-quality amateur or truly amazing professional photos. Multiple reviews indicated photos were accurate, and experience confirmed the same.

A real pro will not falsely advertise and any touch up will be limited to removing the monster zit that shows up on the morning of the shoot, yet does not typically adorn the lady's nose, et cetera.

Further, in the moment, the real pro will look like her glamour photos (no whiskey required) and will not only exude the sensuality that originally captured one's attention, but will in fact inhabit that state of being. Therein is the professional courtesan.

For me, it is the difference between the amateur and the pro. High quality, non-professional photos are easy to obtain these days, and the professional shots are truly a plus for the professional lady, but the camera phone shot in the bathroom with the soiled towel hanging slightly askew on the rack above the unlaundered change of clothes on the floor behind the girl looking at her phone as she takes the shot... (whew!) well she may look good enough to rouse the attention of the small head, but the mystique is missing thus she garners the determination of: Pass.

Again, FWIW ladies...
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #18
goodtimesnow
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Candid. Whatever photos look like she really looks is what i want to see.
goodtimesnow is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see its different strokes for different folks.

I like professional photos. I like candid photos. Variety.

People steal camera phone pics all the time. Hell the camera phone pic could be old as well. Sure the odds are better with camera phone pics, but people do use them to bait and switch.

Some ladies do take professional pics without all the jazz, photo shopped, airbrushed and pounds of make up.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #20
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Candid w/ a decent camera are most believeable.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #21
Holinyx05
Registered Member

time stamp don't hurt either, or hold a 3x5 with date and time, something like that.
Holinyx05 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #22
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

All of my photos are professional and look exactly like me, heck I look better in person. There is no editing besides watering marking and maybe putting in a different filter. But, it's such a shame that this photo-shopping massacre is so rampart that you can take nice looking photos with someone trying to give you a side eye.

I don't take candids because they don't portray aren't flattering to me professionally, I much prefer good lighting and a great camera to capture me.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had some new ones taken...no airbrushing,except shading of lights & cropping....what yall think???
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #24
JazzmineRayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93976
My ECCIE Reviews

I like that idea too! What a way to remember those fun moments!!!!
JazzmineRayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #25
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want to put clients to work, but it might be fun to keep a camera handy in case he wants to shoot one fantasy shot before his departure. Heidi from his POV, lol.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #26
Cain Marko
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

POV

I prefer Candid pics, that are complimented with Studio/Glamour photos..

If I had to decide between two attractive dates were one was a Candid shot and the other was Glamour..

I would choose the Candid
Cain Marko is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women