Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

At least wash your ass and crack for the next guy. I've had appointments after Mr. Unclean was there and it looked like Baby Ruth was burnin' rubber...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #17
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahha thanks i needed a good laugh... good delivery
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #18
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Lol that just sucks and sorry you had to go thru that, ud imagine something so simple would not be overlooked so easily....

Lol how did u spend 30 mins in his crotch if he left skid marks....I'd imagine there would be an uncomfortable smell that would linger if he was that unclean hehe....just saying....still crappy of him to do that
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #19
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YES!....THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Exactly why I have a MANDATORY shower policy.

But also, when working out of a hotel...I take a huge duffle bag with extra towels, wash cloths, sheets etc.
Everyone gets a clean surface to lay on. It is a hassle and would certainly be a consideration if I traveled by air.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #20
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

If he says "Oh Shit" during any part of the session, might be a good time to check him!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #21
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Daphne, what do you expect after fucking the shit out of him?

Sorry, sweetheart, I couldn't resist. I'm sure that was a very annoying situation.

Cleanliness before seeing one of you lovely ladies is paramount. If we just take a second to put ourselves in your place, that should be obvious.

Maybe we need to establish a test to secure a "Hobby License"?
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #22
SES66065
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

That would be embarrassing if it ever happened to me. If I ever take a #2 I always shower right afterward. No matter where I go, I don't want to smell like shit. And if I decide to see a provider, I always ensure I go the extra mile in hygiene. I've been with girls a few times (hobby and IRL) that have a lingering odor...then its confirmed when we switch to K9. Its godawful so I feel your pain girl. Us guys wouldn't want to bang a girl who didn't wipe properly, I'd assume the feeling is reciprocated.
SES66065 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM   #23
Daphne-Hart
Mistress of Sensuality

User ID: 194322
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobolous View Post
Lol that just sucks and sorry you had to go thru that, ud imagine something so simple would not be overlooked so easily....

Lol how did u spend 30 mins in his crotch if he left skid marks....I'd imagine there would be an uncomfortable smell that would linger if he was that unclean hehe....just saying....still crappy of him to do that

Valid question... it wasn't bad enough to be odorous, just visible after he got up and walked away.
Daphne-Hart is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #24
Oafer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well . . . that created a shit storm . . . I mean tempest in the taint pot . . . I mean . . . sorry you even have to say these things, but, point taken . . . clean up your act (and other parts) guys!
Oafer is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #25
TheAngryHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Here is what you need to do. When a gentleman arrives, gently hold both of their hands and look lovingly into their eyes and say. "Nothing turns me on more than the smell of a freshly showered man..........Would you like to freshen up?"
TheAngryHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #26
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I'm guessing that just turning the sheets over wouldn't have worked?
This makes me wonder? Who's the idiot who decided to make mens underwear out of White material anyway??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart View Post
Valid question... it wasn't bad enough to be odorous, just visible after he got up and walked away.
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #27
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=stellabella;1055095990]I think every guy should take use of the shower when they come in. it makes the provider feel better as well. I hate it when I ask them to freshen up and all they do is wash their hands. that just makes me upset and messes up the whole mood. just be courteous because all money isn't good money for me. if that happens I would not like to see you again. just some advice for you guys please respect us like we respect you. I make sure im super clean so should you ))

xoxo Stella Ales[/QUOTE

Well fortunately I have never that happen. I'm so sorry love! And it's not just taking a shower...it's lifting up your leg and cleaning WITH SOAP that area between balls and asshole. Do not take a shit on the way to your appointment. Do not smoke on the way to your appointment. Jeeeeze! THANK GOSH MOST GUYS DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THIS!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #28
Daphne-Hart
Mistress of Sensuality

User ID: 194322
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post

Well fortunately I have never that happen. I'm so sorry love! And it's not just taking a shower...it's lifting up your leg and cleaning WITH SOAP that area between balls and asshole. Do not take a shit on the way to your appointment. Do not smoke on the way to your appointment. Jeeeeze! THANK GOSH MOST GUYS DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THIS!

Oh yeah smoking is a gross out too. Especially when a guy has just smoked then puts his hands all in my hair! Oh lord I have to re wash, condition, dry, straighten and style my hair now?
Daphne-Hart is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:17 PM   #29
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sorry this kind of crap happens. Literally! I would definately institute a pre-session shower policy now. Gross!
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:23 PM   #30
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I think I just lost my will to eat after reading this thread.
modus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women