Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42519
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #16
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Most likely reason is the fact that the topic is one of those oft discussed topics that causes things to go sideways in a hurry in almost every case..... it is very difficult to find one that does not.... whether the people For it are shunned by others who crusade against it, or the debates inherent therein......

RS has an interesting idea to be sure...... but again.... there are more than a fair share that do it that would not ever risk that info coming to light for the masses for just what Whispers said...... the DNS listing that would accompany it......

Risky to be sure.... but everyone has their "thing" in this little world of ours.....

JaD
Old 10-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #17
Morgan61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

send me a copy of the list of the BBFS providers in austin.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #18
hicks36
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Received a lot of questions about how this all works for BBFS. As you know it is a sensitive topic but many enjoy it.

Most pretend they do not offer the service. I prefer to avoid any awkwardness during the session so I get it clear beforehand. Usually works best on a second meeting. Most want to "know" you with a first session. Asking for BBFS on a first session is hit or miss. Or if I only want to see them once I talk about it when I first get there in person. More likely once they see you then agree via e-mail when they have never seen you before. Plus some troll by e-mailing asking for BBFS with no intention of ever seeing them.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
Gift Giver
BANNED

Morgan, the lost those who do offer BBFS would be longer than those who don't. Hicks is right. Sometimes it takes a second encounter.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerJams03 View Post
Thats right, Hicks. We shouldnt be stuck in the closet. We like BBFSCIP and so do the ladies! We are not the minority! We are coming out, but we aint pulling out!
lol, you're a trip.

i really hope women don't like being slimed as much as Humpty likes giving it to them. i thought women were selective about who creampies them but who knows anymore. i suppose if there are lots of lil Humptys running around listening to gay death metal then we'll know the answer to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift Giver View Post
Morgan, the lost those who do offer BBFS would be longer than those who don't. Hicks is right. Sometimes it takes a second encounter.
i'll agree with you on that, it probably goes on lot more than advertised. it is funny how if they openly advertise it, they get shunned, but if they reserve it for their VIPs, then it's great business, though still risky.

great avatar btw, one of your best.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #21
hicks36
BANNED

Apparently lots of Austin cuties have a dirty little secret. The list grows. Slam BBFS in public but slide in in bare in private. It's all good fun.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #22
Schittbreak
BANNED

You are correct, Mr Hicks!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #23
hicks36
BANNED

Once again my PM box overfilled in just a couple hours. If I did not get back to you PM again. The list grows - so does my ToDo list! Be bare, feel the friction!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #24
hicks36
BANNED

Remember BBFS is still an uncomfortable topic for most. Lots of people trolling in e-mail. Most providers know better than discuss BBFS via e-mail. Save it for BCD discussion - get comfortable - get to know each other. Have some bare fun!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #25
bluester
Gaining Momentum

hicks... the reality is that MOST of the hobbyiest on here do indeed partake in BBFS yet, they get on here an bash most anyone who puts it out there!

Just a bunch of hypocrites with an obvious agenda.

BB is the only way to go with most dancers and providers here on the board. Wouldn't really want to go there with any street players.. but it is pretty safe with most advertised providers and most stip club dancers once you get to know them.

bluester
Old 10-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #26
Morgan61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

thumbs up hicks! i pulled one from the list and had my first bbfs today. the creampie was an up sell so i left it in her mouth. awesome. so many others to check out. i am going to be busy for a while.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #27
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand the motivation of the guys who say "oh, the ones that say BBFS spreads disease or is a problem behavior are the ones who are doing it the most, they just do it on the down low" and stuff like what you just said. It makes girls afraid to even talk about it because if they say "No I don't want it, it's not for me." it still manages to get translated inside the minds of some guys into "oh pish posh I was just saying that, I didn't REALLY mean I don't want it".

If you frame a discussion in that way then what's the point of even pretending it's a discussion when regardless of what is said, felt or practiced by the provider the answer will always get translated into "Yes" ?

Oh and the concept of lists of who does and who doesn't seems like it'd be more a vehicle to manipulate people's opinions of their competition, threaten or blackmail each other than an actual honest list since it seems like most guys would rather not share their knowledge of a known bbfs provider because then it will increase the amount of guys bbfsing the same vagina he is.
Maybe Gina at p411 could have options put under the activities section for things like BBFS and CID for the people that are interested in that, otherwise the default position is that it's not an activity you enjoy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicks36 View Post
Apparently lots of Austin cuties have a dirty little secret. The list grows. Slam BBFS in public but slide in in bare in private. It's all good fun.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:40 AM   #28
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

I just don't understand why anyone wouldt want to discuss it...
And what provider in their right mind would offer it and enjoy it.
That's scarrier than shooting heroin with a used needle.
Really they are equally traumatizing.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #29
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Who knows why anyone really does what they do? My point is that it's definitely something that happens with certain providers- particulary if they have any *eccie unmentionable habits* and since I consider it a risk to my personal health and safety I'd like to give the people that are into that kinda dumb ass activity a platform to express their views and perhaps organize some sort of system where they can find the girls that offer it willingly so that I can reduce my risk of running across any guys that try to sneak the condom off or force the condom off or any other shady ass shit.

About six months ago a guy with 8 oks on p411 snuck the condom off and creampied me(it happened so fast- and I had just checked because we had switched positions before so I had wanted to make sure it stayed on). When I realized what happened and freaked the fuck out he tried to first play it off like it "slipped" and it was "an accident"...when I told him I didn't believe that for one second and I was going to report him to p411 and provider buzz he then tried to physically intimidate me and shrug it off like it was no big deal because "You're just a hooker, I'm sure it's happened before. I'm clean, don't worry about it." I told him to leave and he was like "fine". Then I took the longest shower ever ASAP but I had to use BAR SOAP because i couldn't even use liquid body wash for weeks because it reminded me of his nasty ass jizz dripping down my thighs when I tried to wash myself with it. I literally had to force myself to start using my normal liquid body wash after about three weeks so that I could forget about it and start feeling normal again.

I reported it to Gina right after the long ass shower I took and told her exactly what happened and for her to please take note that he claims "it was an accident" so in case any other girls have any "accidents" with him maybe she'll have more solid proof that it wasn't an accident and he intended it all along. I also reported it on provider buzz. If any ladies who don't have access to provider buzz would like his info please feel free to pm me for it.

If that guy wanted BBFS and there are tons of girls offering it willingly and there was some kind of way for them to find each other without the stigma attached to it then maybe I wouldn't have had to go through what I did. I was anxious as hell waiting on my STD tests to come back(which by the way cost me almost $500 out of my own pocket because I don't have insurance and I needed to be tested for everything- it all came up clean through the grace of God).

There are guys that want BBFS, there are providers who are willing to consent to it for whatever their own reasons are....why can't they hook up with EACH OTHER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
I just don't understand why anyone wouldt want to discuss it...
And what provider in their right mind would offer it and enjoy it.
That's scarrier than shooting heroin with a used needle.
Really they are equally traumatizing.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #30
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post

About six months ago a guy with 8 oks on p411 snuck the condom off and creampied me(it happened so fast- and I had just checked because we had switched positions before so I had wanted to make sure it stayed on). When I realized what happened and freaked the fuck out he tried to first play it off like it "slipped" and it was "an accident"...
Lie 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
when I told him I didn't believe that for one second and I was going to report him to p411 and provider buzz he then tried to physically intimidate me and shrug it off like it was no big deal because "You're just a hooker, I'm sure it's happened before. I'm clean, don't worry about it."
If you're going to lie, why not go for the gusto?

If you're "just a hooker" then that makes him "just a john". And a sleazy one at that. Hopefully he's stuck with walkers and naive or stupid providers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women