Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
test
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162504
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35831
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2024, 07:49 AM   #16
random1210625
Registered Member

random1210625 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 07:57 AM   #17
Wolfhound
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

gymmatt88 thanks for your honest review from your opinion. It is appreciated and I understand what your saying. Sometimes reviews get people riled up. Again Sorry that she didn't meet your expectations. I understand that you prefer the 20 to 30 somethings. We don't have many of them here but do get the traveling ladies occasionally you might like. Don't get frustrated or mad with the comments, this was your review and you just told what you thought. Everyone has their own opinion of her, they match or they don't.
Wolfhound is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 08:32 AM   #18
GuyFromKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

OP, agree you can say whatever the hell you want. I think people’s confusion is you said you were giving a NO just because of her age and you knew the age in advance. That implies that she had no chance of a YES when you knocked on the door. Also you view a recommendation as if you were giving it to your ‘buddies’. I didn’t know we were that close. ‘Most’ (but not all) of us would put this type of encounter as a ‘Yes but won’t repeat’ vs a ‘No’. But again, we all look at these questions a little differently. No need for anyone to get riled up.
GuyFromKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 11:36 AM   #19
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by random1210625 View Post
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 01:16 PM   #20
gymmatt88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

gymmatt88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 02:22 PM   #21
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Old 06-12-2024, 09:27 PM   #22
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

I agree the OP has the right to rate his experience as he chooses. I don't have premium access to read the ROS. but reading between the lines of this thread and checking the OP previous reviews one has to wonder? With the exception of maybe 3 or 4 reviews most of them are spa/amp reviews. If a person reads the reviews of spa/amp section you will probably read the providers there are 90% of advanced age in life. There are very few in all the reviews I've read where there are 30 somethings as providers. Once in a great while there might be one or two for a short while.

My point is this going to a amp/spa you don't get to look at a providers pictures and choose who you see. Let alone read reviews specifically for one particular provider at that location? On top of that knowing what exactly the activities are going to be! I think most guys would agree with that? You might walkout with just a massage and nothing else!

Jen has a website with pictures, and plenty of reviews on eccie. She is well established in the hobby. That is proven by the 95% plus "YES" recommendations of most guys who visit her. I am sure any provider out there in the hobby are not into every single one of us! Just a fact as most providers say YMMV! Perhaps the OP vibes were not the best?

I've known Jen for over 4 years. She had a body that most 20 to 30 something providers would kill for. She truly cares about her clients and offers above and beyond in my humble opinion.

If Jen wasn't one of the best providers in KC there would have been NO comments that suppor her so much! That's just a fact! She is patient and kind woman!

Good luck to the OP in his hobby endeavors at the spa/amp in the future. I doubt he will ever meet someone there that would ever come close to Jen. I would give that a 100% chance.

Jen is a gem!

A fammous Lady gave me these words of advice.

Que Seda Seda
gentleman123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 09:34 PM   #23
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

I want to state for the record! I kept my comments objectively and fair to OP in a civil manner and in accordance to the rules here!

But, I would have really like to rip him with plain ass street language. But I took the high road just like Jen would!
Old 06-13-2024, 01:47 AM   #24
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Hey gent123. Long time no see brother..
Old 06-13-2024, 11:49 AM   #25
gymmatt88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleman123 View Post
I want to state for the record! I kept my comments objectively and fair to OP in a civil manner and in accordance to the rules here!

But, I would have really like to rip him with plain ass street language. But I took the high road just like Jen would!
Kudos for showing such restraint!
gymmatt88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 05:58 PM   #26
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

KCF, hi my friend........ when I see you in a thread like this one it's ALWAYS for a noble cause for a wonderful provider! After all we (you & I) seem to be attracted to the same classy ladies!

Why oh why are there no more ladies interacting on this site? Well I think this review is a very good example.

I try to refrain from getting in on these threads but when another good Lady is wrong all the gentleman in the hobby need to be enlightened to the truth.

Someone suggested a yes with a no repeat would have been more noble. I agree with that suggestion not everyone clicks.

KCF my friend carry on the righteous path in the hobby! You see classy providers and treat them with respect they deserve!

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
just4me2c

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women