Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163113
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42438
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #16
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Why else would we not be seeing places opening as fast as they're closed down? Spa owners sick and tired of clearing 2-3 million a year in tax free revenue? The property owners know what's going on in their place and who they're renting to. Going after them and giving them a legal hassle would give most pause as they're still paying property taxes regardless if it's occupied or not.
Bingo. Some of the property / building owners are unlikely to rent these places out at $15,000 month moving forward. And yet if they do not cooperate they could face legal consequences. The Asian hotties need to go indie or get adopted by well established providers.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:29 PM   #17
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Guys,
Even though we may not know every single reason that some of these Spas and AMPs are shut down but the obvious reason for a lot of them are Illegal Activity(Prostitution) and alleged Human Trafficking. Those would be the TOP reasons. We do know that LE has infiltrated these websites and they are collecting information and intel from reviewers to use in their investigations. They are shutting down these establishments at a higher frequency. They have State and Federal dollars and assistance. They can strike at any time. They will not stop as long as the law is being broken.
Not too many people talking about change or adaptation when it comes to this site and the information that is given out for public consumption. We should be able to come together on some kind of common ground. There is no single right answer or solution. It's going to take a collective effort from everyone and that may mean swallowing some your pride.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #18
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Guys,
Even though we may not know every single reason that some of these Spas and AMPs are shut down but the obvious reason for a lot of them are Illegal Activity(Prostitution) and alleged Human Trafficking. Those would be the TOP reasons. We do know that LE has infiltrated these websites and they are collecting information and intel from reviewers to use in their investigations. They are shutting down these establishments at a higher frequency. They have State and Federal dollars and assistance. They can strike at any time. They will not stop as long as the law is being broken.
Not too many people talking about change or adaptation when it comes to this site and the information that is given out for public consumption. We should be able to come together on some kind of common ground. There is no single right answer or solution. It's going to take a collective effort from everyone and that may mean swallowing some pride.
Proof federal and state dollars are going towards shutting down spas? You're making a shit ton of statements but you're not showing any evidence of there being a dark cloud over the scene.

Do you really think the powers that be don't know about this site? Or p411 which literally advertises providers? Why is this still around if it's the golden mine you think the LE consider it to be? You're neglecting to mention that one piece of evidence you have us took 23 reviews after almost six years. You're telling them it took over half a decade for that to be factored in?

Am I saying that things shouldn't change and people shouldnt be mindful? Nope. But I also think you're massively overstating your case with very little evidence.

Spas shut down. And sometimes they open. But you don't know the reason for the rate of either so you're just crying the sky is falling.

Again, I am going to emphasize that there should be some revisions but the reality is, NOTHING YOU'RE SAYING isn't already being read by and noted by LE.

Provide evidencem
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #19
FunMonday
Account Disabled

It seems like the obvious solution is for AMP ladies to go Indy. The demand is overwhelming. Some might get a good chuckle but a few have done it

In no uncertain terms Asian hotties turning Indy would take the “human trafficking” argument off the table. They have the pussy. They should have the power
Old 11-06-2019, 03:35 AM   #20
Haus
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42 View Post
I have said this before stay away from amps DFW has planned to close them all I told y'all that all the amps on walnut hill would be gone an look what happened. Now I'm telling that all the amps on Harry Hines are next blue an the rest
IF THE PLAN IS TO CLOSE THEM... WHY DOES DALLAS KEEP OFFERING SEXUALLY ORIENTED BUSINESS LICENSES?....

IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF DALLAS TO KEEP THESE PLACES OPEN! THE S.O.B LICENSES GENERATE TAX $$$$
Haus is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:21 AM   #21
DaddyJ
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I think the objective s to keep the ladies off the streets so AMPs are tolerated. Until election time. These raids always coincide with the election cycle.
DaddyJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haus View Post
IF THE PLAN IS TO CLOSE THEM... WHY DOES DALLAS KEEP OFFERING SEXUALLY ORIENTED BUSINESS LICENSES?....

IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF DALLAS TO KEEP THESE PLACES OPEN! THE S.O.B LICENSES GENERATE TAX $$$$
the Spas do not have SOB licenses. but property tax revenue is a reason, apparently it has historically been good reason, since the Spas have been around for decades, and nobody seemed to care until recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJ View Post
Until election time. These raids always coincide with the election cycle.
I see that posted all the time, and frankly, I don't think election time has ANYTHING to do with raids. I have never seen even slight correlation.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #23
Aoi
meh

The no. 1 and jade raids happened around uniform election time
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:05 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
The no. 1 and jade raids happened around uniform election time
"uniform" election time?

we had a small election yesterday.. that election?

the argument then should be that the next election is a YEAR away.. so no raids for another, what, 6 months?

what about the Emerald Street raid early this year? what election was that tied to?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:11 AM   #25
Aoi
meh

I’m not saying they’re all tied to election time?

I’m just saying some are. A few years ago when every AMP in the area were closed for a few weeks, also happened during October. Also during election time.

There’s some truth in the election time argument but I never me said it was the end all of answers
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:29 AM   #26
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I think “human trafficking” gets federal and state dollars. LE would go broke chasing individual hookers around every street corner. Apparently AMP crime pays and pays well. Mamasons get prosecuted and go right back into business. Property owners are not prosecuted Bc the city wants the tax base. Busting a few AMPs at a time is justification for more budget to stop “human trafficking” but why bust them all at once and run out of money?

If this is not the plot then what is it? If “human trafficking” is in fact such a dire issue why not raid all the AMPs at once. I’m not convinced many of the ladies would be happy but they would get “help with their trafficking situation”. Right ?
Old 11-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #27
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Proof federal and state dollars are going towards shutting down spas? You're making a shit ton of statements but you're not showing any evidence of there being a dark cloud over the scene.

Do you really think the powers that be don't know about this site? Or p411 which literally advertises providers? Why is this still around if it's the golden mine you think the LE consider it to be? You're neglecting to mention that one piece of evidence you have us took 23 reviews after almost six years. You're telling them it took over half a decade for that to be factored in?

Am I saying that things shouldn't change and people shouldnt be mindful? Nope. But I also think you're massively overstating your case with very little evidence.

Spas shut down. And sometimes they open. But you don't know the reason for the rate of either so you're just crying the sky is falling.

Again, I am going to emphasize that there should be some revisions but the reality is, NOTHING YOU'RE SAYING isn't already being read by and noted by LE.

Provide evidencem
Are you serious dude??? OMG!!
The Spas and AMPs being shut down have been cited to be involved in Human/Sex Trafficking. Where have you been? Everybody and their mama knows that State and Federal funding is used to combat this and shut these places down except for you. Some of these raids even involve State and Federal Law Enforcement. Dallas receives regular funding from State and Federal LE. Before you challenge someone you should do your own research because you don't sound so bright and you should crawl from under your rock more often.
You want evidence, ok

Old 11-06-2019, 11:32 AM   #28
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Can you read?
It says State and Federal Law Enforcement involved in shutting down Dallas Spa/Amp!!

Want some more??
Old 11-06-2019, 11:50 AM   #29
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

I am convinced that there are people on this board that have an agenda to try to derail any efforts that help our hobby community. They are coming with baseless arguments without even knowing the facts. They attempt to drive a wedge in between us. They are not educated in anything they talk about, just useless ramblings. They run in the same circle of misfits that want you to believe that being defiant is the way to go. They question common sense. They have no common sense. These are the careless types that hurt this hobby.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:40 PM   #30
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Are you serious dude??? OMG!!
The Spas and AMPs being shut down have been cited to be involved in Human/Sex Trafficking. Where have you been? Everybody and their mama knows that State and Federal funding is used to combat this and shut these places down except for you. Some of these raids even involve State and Federal Law Enforcement. Dallas receives regular funding from State and Federal LE. Before you challenge someone you should do your own research because you don't sound so bright and you should crawl from under your rock more often.
You want evidence, ok

Chill out dude, I asked for evidence because your initial posts didn’t have them.

Quit your crying.

It really should be noted that NOTHING YOU POST HERE isn’t already being read so again instead of whining, come up with some fucking solutions.

From the BEGINNING, I’ve said we should exercise caution so don’t lump me in with the people who don’t think nothing is happening.

Come up with solutions. Or all you’re doing is crying.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women